00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

First try with lip sync.

644 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Latest flash. Sort of proud of the blinks. Is not long. Was my 2nd time using audition and my mic currently is a gaming headset. Next video i plan to have with have much more movement and maybe better audio and just plain better voice.
/a>Youtube Link

First try with lip sync.

Response to First try with lip sync. 2015-01-16 12:01:16

Not a bad lip-sync test; although I believe the sounds are a bit off-sync to the voice and the mouth.

You are using Adobe Flash, right? I believe it may have to do with the export settings (assuming you exported it as a .swf). I forgot which part of the settings affect it, but it should be able to solve it.

At 1/15/15 12:28 PM, Haphazard-Sock wrote: Latest flash. Sort of proud of the blinks. Is not long. Was my 2nd time using audition and my mic currently is a gaming headset. Next video i plan to have with have much more movement and maybe better audio and just plain better voice.
/a>Youtube Link

Response to First try with lip sync. 2015-01-17 00:42:28

Looks neat and the mouth sync looks good. Are you using graphic shapes or drawing the mouth each time?

At 1/15/15 12:28 PM, Haphazard-Sock wrote: Latest flash. Sort of proud of the blinks. Is not long. Was my 2nd time using audition and my mic currently is a gaming headset. Next video i plan to have with have much more movement and maybe better audio and just plain better voice.
/a>Youtube Link

| Art n' animation Tumblr | R&S comic Tumblr | Follow for LIVE streams Twitter | Animation CH YouTube |

Response to First try with lip sync. 2015-01-24 21:04:19 (edited 2015-01-24 21:05:44)

Yeah i think i heard of something where if you have it at 25fps it goes out of sync but 24.95 fixes it but maybe just placebo. Also thanks to everyone who commented and maficmelody i brush tooled it all.

At 1/16/15 12:01 PM, VLanimate wrote: Not a bad lip-sync test; although I believe the sounds are a bit off-sync to the voice and the mouth.

You are using Adobe Flash, right? I believe it may have to do with the export settings (assuming you exported it as a .swf). I forgot which part of the settings affect it, but it should be able to solve it.

/a>Youtube Link

Response to First try with lip sync. 2015-01-26 16:50:37

This isn't terrible, but some of the mouth movements looked off. For the "shit" part of it you should have had this character's teeth show more. Check out this mouth chart and kind of spell out the words to the timing of your audio. Good luck buddy

First try with lip sync.

Response to First try with lip sync. 2015-01-26 20:06:31

Thank you!

At 1/26/15 04:50 PM, CampbellZoup wrote: This isn't terrible, but some of the mouth movements looked off. For the "shit" part of it you should have had this character's teeth show more. Check out this mouth chart and kind of spell out the words to the timing of your audio. Good luck buddy