00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zachattack92 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Druglord game remake, need audio!

1,082 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Druglord game remake, need audio! 2015-01-14 14:20:27

Hey, I recently hopped on board a project to remake the classic game Druglord 2.0
The old school version is below. I am a graffiti writer, and a voice actor. I also have a coder and writer lined up. This may be written in flash but its possible it may be written in something else as well. The more people on board the better, but this specifically is a request for audio that would suit hiphop/drug culture. Thank you!

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcgaming.ws%2Fviewgame.php%3Fgame%3Ddrug_lord_2&ei=wMC2VJjQIIKvU4ShgtgN&usg=AFQjCNGWgCdVf2fvNELlq9Nz4qezKB7B_w&bvm=bv.83640239,d.bGQ

BBS Signature

Response to Druglord game remake, need audio! 2015-01-17 09:57:55

I got beats, and I love that game :)

I can produce any genre and any style of that genre you need. Premium quality sound. I work in the videogame industry and also have contacts that can help you with promotion too once complete.

www.h2omusicentertainment.com

Response to Druglord game remake, need audio! 2015-01-21 12:08:04

At 1/17/15 11:42 PM, chrisn3901 wrote: I can produce any genre and any style of that genre you need. Premium quality sound. I work in the videogame industry and also have contacts that can help you with promotion too once complete.

Thats great! Illa dd you to the project!

BBS Signature

At 1/21/15 12:08 PM, FullmetalCombine wrote:
At 1/17/15 11:42 PM, chrisn3901 wrote: I can produce any genre and any style of that genre you need. Premium quality sound. I work in the videogame industry and also have contacts that can help you with promotion too once complete.

Thats great! Illa dd you to the project!

Ok cool. My email is h2omusicentertainment@yahoo.com

Feel free to link a Google drive or dropbox folder to my email for better organization with my audio. Then email me any music references you may have. Thanks