00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rednex Video Game

616 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Rednex Video Game 2015-01-13 03:16:50

Does anyone remember this rather obscure 'game' from back in the day that as the name implies is a game based on the band Rednex? It basically involved you going around a town Myst style and solving puzzles you might come across. Memorable setpieces of this 'game' included a TV on a saloon on a stage playing you a clip of the song Cotton-eyed Joe and the opening in which you pulled up an elevator using a crank and which crashed down with you when you try to use it.

Response to Rednex Video Game 2015-01-13 10:07:24

The band had only one super popular song, why would anyone make a game with them?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Rednex Video Game 2015-01-13 10:43:12

Who produced this game? Do you have a link?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Rednex Video Game 2015-01-13 19:44:22

At 1/13/15 10:07 AM, Radaketor wrote: The band had only one super popular song, why would anyone make a game with them?

Because how else are we to find out from whence Cotton Eyed Joe arrived and whither he traveled to when his time amongst us had expired?

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Rednex Video Game 2015-01-14 05:27:25

At 1/13/15 10:43 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Who produced this game? Do you have a link?

I really don't have a clue. But I had a some sort of a game featuring the band for the old Mac OS back in the day...