00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Unique Artists Needed

581 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Unique Artists Needed 2015-01-11 19:28:38

Hi! My name is Kevin Lee.
I have a small indie game company with 4 people (including me). Three of the people are programmers (again, including me) and the other one is a musician.
But there are VERY important people missing. You. I need artists (yes, that's plural) that are willing to work with me to build a game named "The World Below". I already have the art design document ready to go, so as soon as you join us, we'll hit the ground running.
The World Below's art style is VERY challenging. The art style uses minimal color scheme (mostly black and white) with one extra color for symbolism. Pretty much, the art style resembles a little like Limbo by Playdead. But not that much.
Not only that but I tend to be a perfectionist when it comes down to this stuff.
So if you're either background artists or sprite artists or just a general artists, feel free to e-mail me at geargameproduction@Gmail.com
Thanks for reading and see you soon!

Response to Unique Artists Needed 2015-04-12 12:17:52

funny enough, you sound like me, my art style is quite creepy and i usually tend to use black and white usually, i like your idea about the others colors being symbolic, that's exactly what i want to do with my animations, it seem like a great idea, I have a lot of important exams to do atm so I can't join currently, but once that's done I could possibly join, it depends on how long it will take to make, will i get paid or not, and if I'm making other content or not, but id like to hear more about this game, if you could tell me what this game is about, that would be great.

Unique Artists Needed