00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Neptuno84 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★

7,128 Views | 105 Replies

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-04 16:04:19

I really wanted the Bengals to pull it off. Andrew Luck is way overrated.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-04 16:46:30

Tough luck for the Bengals. But hey, at least they got further than the 9ers did this year.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-04 16:47:21

Looks like Andy Doh-ton made a progress, he didn't make a turn over in the playoffs. Still, sucks to be him in that regard considering his overall postseason track record, as well as the fact that he regressed this season.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-04 17:41:21

At 1/4/15 04:47 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Looks like Andy Doh-ton made a progress, he didn't make a turn over in the playoffs. Still, sucks to be him in that regard considering his overall postseason track record, as well as the fact that he regressed this season.

In Andy's defense, he never really had the full compliment of weapons available to him throughout the season, so he had to make do with rookies and cast offs. That said, the training wheels have been off for some time now, and I can't see how Marvin Lewis can hold on to his job much longer, basically they need a new voice at HC and seriously consider getting a new QB in the draft.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-04 17:59:05

At 1/4/15 04:02 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote:
At 1/4/15 03:45 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: kind of want to add that losing your top 2 receivers for most of the year kind of makes for an unfair evaluation of a QB's progress

Yeah but it's not like this is the first time he has blown it like this

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-04 18:28:27

At 1/4/15 06:15 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote: Even the best QBs cannot overcome lopsided circumstances. I'd think getting rid of Dalton isn't really an indictment on his play as a quarterback, but more so the oft regarded frustration in a lack of improvement and limited skill.

I've been saying this for years. Andy Dalton is a good QB, but not a great one. One needs greatness to make it to the Super Bowl, let alone win. Even on his best days, I have never seen him be anything but average. He needs to step it up, and I just don't see the fire in him to make him want to do so.

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-04 19:24:07

Are the Lions masochists? It seems to me that they enjoy shooting themselves in the feet, all the dumb mistakes they have been making in the second half...no wonder why they have a drought that spanned for over half a century right now.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-04 19:50:02

I can't tell which is worse, the Lions giving this game away or the refs giving it to the Cowboys with 2 horrid holding calls. Frankly, the Cowboys didn't deserve to win this game, but when the Lions do their usual motherfuckery, this kind of thing happens, canceling out the Cowboys' own motherfuckery.

No matter, they will be exposed when they go to Green Bay by Aaron Rodgers and be put back in their usual place. (Unless they pull another Gary Stu like move again)

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-04 21:44:27

At 1/4/15 08:34 PM, SithCorduroy wrote: I wonder what it would be like to live in a state that has a football team you're proud of.

There are no words to describe the feeling.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-04 22:29:00

At least Dallas fans weren't disappointed at their team for a sixth straight year

Inhale

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-04 22:33:07

At 1/4/15 07:55 PM, TNT wrote: I didn't watch the game. What were the two horrid calls?

The two holding calls against Detroit on the Cowboys' GW drive, {on 3rd down no less} both of which are rather ticky-tack at best and usually aren't called. I almost forgot about the earlier pass interference against Dallas that was waved off despite being rather clear that it was PI, I'm sure that even the most ardent of Cowboy supporters knew they got away with more than they really should today.

While the bad playcalling in the 2nd half by the Lions didn't help, the refs bad judgement calls pretty much was the kiss of death for Detroit.

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-10 17:57:19

Ravens and Patriots are currently tied! I hate New England, but I'm gonna be pissed if the team that the Bengals beat twice in the regular season get to play in the AFC Championship Game.

14-14.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-10 18:05:59

I gotta work tomorrow, but when I don't watch them my team does awesome.

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-10 18:31:02

How much do you think the Cowboys will pay the refs this time?

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-10 20:52:43

At 1/10/15 06:31 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: How much do you think the Cowboys will pay the refs this time?

Probably a lot more than they did against Detroit. Even then, there is no way in hell that Dallas has a shot of winning in Lambeau, especially with Tony Romo at QB. I'm honestly flabbergasted that people consider him clutch when in the biggest games, he has failed time after time to actually deliver, but in his defense, this might the only time he ever had a complete team around him, or close to it at least.

Aaron Rodgers is (and always has been) the superior QB, and I'll take Rodgers at 80% over a 100% Romo this time of year.

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-10 21:13:45

Patriots won. I hope they don't make it to the Super Bowl because there's not Eli Manning to stop them this time...

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-10 21:31:29

This seems excessive.

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-10 22:36:38

I wanted the Ravens to beat the Patriots. They had better not win the Super Bowl. So tired of the Patriots winning.

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-10 23:02:24

At 1/10/15 10:36 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I wanted the Ravens to beat the Patriots. They had better not win the Super Bowl. So tired of the Patriots winning.

To be fair, if the SB comes down between the Cowboys and the Pats, I'd want the Pats to win.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-11 10:37:53

Two big games yesterday, and two man today. It has been a great football weekend.

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-11 11:00:45

I watch the Super Bowl, but that's really the only sports thing I watch all day, simply because everyone else watches it. A pity I wasn't around when the final episode of MASH was made. I remember my FSU team appearing on TV and everyone in my family going nuts when they were playing.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-11 15:20:59

The Bills are hiring Rex Ryan. Gobblemeister, I am so sorry.

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-11 15:28:17

At 1/11/15 03:20 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: The Bills are hiring Rex Ryan. Gobblemeister, I am so sorry.

The defense will still be good at least. Hopefully.

Also the refs are letting Brandon Carr do basically whatever he wants in coverage. GJ Jerry Jones.

As I say that GB TD. Get fucked Dallas.

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-11 16:03:30

At 1/11/15 03:20 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: The Bills are hiring Rex Ryan. Gobblemeister, I am so sorry.

The Dolphins are very happy about this. Two easy wins next season. :)

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-11 16:05:39

cowboys btfo

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-11 16:27:01

At 1/11/15 04:05 PM, Boomstick wrote: cowboys btfo

Instant Karma, just add water.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-11 16:44:39

Actually, I think this is a good move on the Bills part, if only because they actually have more offensive weapons now than they ever did when he was the Jets. That said, if they screw up badly at QB again, then it won't matter, and I'm not holding out much hope for EJ Manuel. If nothing else, it's a splashy move for a team that has been waddling in mediocrity for decades.

On a different subject, I'm glad that the Cowboys lost by the very same way they did against the Lions last week, wasn't going to be fond of watching douchebags vs. cheaters for the NFC title.

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-11 19:51:27

Peton Manning loses and will not be in Papa Jonhs commercials for sometime.

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-11 19:52:29

And so Peyton Manning's suffering outside of 2007 continues (even then the year where he won, his overall postseason number were pretty bad). To be fair, plenty of times the Colts were able to harass the receivers which makes it difficult to get a good hand on the ball.

Also Luck lead some time consuming drives, especially in the 4th quarter.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to ★ NFL Playoffs n' Boobies Thread! ★ 2015-01-11 19:53:28

At 1/2/15 10:42 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 1/2/15 10:28 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote:
But really the Bengals in the playoffs? I havent been posted up on the NFL but wow I'm shocked.
This will be their 4th straight year in the playoffs...they in the first round of the last three years, though.

Look at my ZJ using CSS, I'm so proud

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature