00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Pixel artist and audio

567 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey whats up everyone, I'm currently looking for a Pixel artist for a game i have made that's on the play store, i'm currently going to port it over to ios but i'd like to attempt to make it a full product before doing so. I'm also possibly looking for someone to make a music for it as well. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MorePowerStudios.Escape that's the link to the game. I cannot pay you but if everything works out and it becomes more popular then i could make enough to pay. I'm using ads to make revenue. Thank you so much for checking this out and have a nice day.

Response to Looking for Pixel artist and audio 2015-01-03 14:10:52

I'll do the music. You don't have to pay me. I have an extensive resume and lots of experience. I just finished working on sound editing for Avatar: Legend of Korra. I've worked on lots of games which are on my website. I work in the game industry with professionals. Maybe we can work long term on future projects. I know people that can help with promotion of your games too. Check out my website. Look forward to hearing from you.

www.h2omusicentertainment.com

Email: h2omusicentertainment@yahoo.com

Response to Looking for Pixel artist and audio 2015-01-08 01:47:02

Perhaps I could do the pixel art?
Aeoxeternal.tumblr.com

Response to Looking for Pixel artist and audio 2015-01-11 12:20:01

At 1/8/15 01:47 AM, aeoxeternal wrote: Perhaps I could do the pixel art?
Aeoxeternal.tumblr.com

I like your work :) i sent you a pm and we can go from there.