00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Matilly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who Do You Want to See Featured?

12,285 Views | 157 Replies

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-08 03:20:57

*checks every post to see if he has been recommended*

*Cry*

Oh well, there's always next year, right? Right?!

As for myself. I recommend @PeterSatera

So he's motivated to release more of his music. He's really been feeling down lately due to someone just blatantly using his music and enabling monetization on it without credit, just a simple PM. He's so talented.

BBS Signature

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-08 05:38:30

At 1/8/15 03:20 AM, Grandvision wrote: *checks every post to see if he has been recommended*

*Cry*

Oh well, there's always next year, right? Right?!

As for myself. I recommend @PeterSatera

So he's motivated to release more of his music. He's really been feeling down lately due to someone just blatantly using his music and enabling monetization on it without credit, just a simple PM. He's so talented.

Hehe thanks. It's actually a mix of things. Ive had too many people take my stuff and make money off it. But a full time job, learning software, creating a new portfolio and working on Observatorium is what is keeping me away from Newgrounds as I'm doing all the audio and working on the animation. I still come on the forums and read them everyday as well as keep up to date with whats going on. It's just that NG's is taking a bit of a back seat right now. I appreciate the suggestion though! I do need to contribute a bit more time to NG's music. It's becoming harder and harder to produce to where my expectations are - which just causes complete slow down.

BBS Signature

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-08 06:07:50

I think that @larrynachos deserves to be featured because of his music, @HugoVRB for his awesome art, and @SexuaLobster for his beyond fantastic animations.

till we overdose

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-08 06:18:41

Did @waterflame get featured yet?
His music is really Awesome!

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-08 07:54:33

At 1/8/15 06:07 AM, NGComicd wrote: I think that @larrynachos deserves to be featured because of his music, @HugoVRB for his awesome art, and @SexuaLobster for his beyond fantastic animations.

Thanks for the nomination, bro :D

BBS Signature

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-08 08:27:43

At 1/8/15 07:54 AM, larrynachos wrote:
At 1/8/15 06:07 AM, NGComicd wrote: I think that @larrynachos deserves to be featured because of his music, @HugoVRB for his awesome art, and @SexuaLobster for his beyond fantastic animations.
Thanks for the nomination, bro :D

;) (y)

till we overdose

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-08 17:24:14

I'd also like to nominate PuffbasllsUnited for his hilarious animations.

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-08 19:05:28

@NGComicd Dude thanks!!!

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-08 20:32:43

If your into old school type hip hop or underground peep my dude HWY (pronounced highway): http://promethicus.newgrounds.com/

~Dat boom bap type flooow~

- Qwaint

sup

BBS Signature

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-08 22:05:47

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-09 00:07:20

Also @SmokeryDots has uploaded some pretty good artwork on here.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-09 02:49:24

At 1/8/15 07:05 PM, HugoVRB wrote:
@NGComicd Dude thanks!!!

You're welcome. Your art is so amazing you deserve it.

till we overdose

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-09 17:40:53

Hey, thanks for the front page feature!

At 1/3/15 04:34 PM, LucidShadowDreamer wrote: @Krichotomy - A musician who occasionally submits art as well :D

I really appreciate your recommendation. Hmm... Due to health issues (that will continue for an unforeseeable amount of time), my productivity and quality of work have been dropping significantly. I may not be the best candidate for featuring, though I certainly won't complain if my music and images get more exposure. But you really should cast your attention on these guys:

I'll list some of the hidden musical gems (<100 fans) of Newgrounds that I expect will have some great submissions this year. I will also parenthetically append a submission of note by each artist.

@ForgottenDawn - Go here for orchestral and energetic masterpieces. If I were't mind-numbingly intelligent, I might think this guy was an alter ego to @Step. (Moontears Pt. II)

@papkee - The king of moving emotional orchestrations needs more worshipers. (Pacifist)

@DreamForecast - This girl makes top-notch EDM tracks with wonderful vocals. She only posted two tracks in 2014, but she's working on more great stuff! (The End of Time)

@xIIInon - One of the two gods of World Beyond music, who produce orchestral works that make you realize there is hope, beauty, and purpose in this world still. (Homecoming: Part One)

@plasma3music - His orchestrations are nice, but his dance music is killer awesome. (Sonic Lava Reef Remix)

@Azhthar - Whether you're looking for something jazzy, experimental, or generally blue for your project, this active artist has made it! (Surprise in blue)

@Cerzak - Electronic oh yeah! (Mystique (Radio Edit))

@Seprix - What shines most brightly are his piano composition/performances. (Composition 03)

@LunyAlex - a really friendly guy with epic orchestral/synth type music. His submissions tend to be kinda repetitive, but they're REALLY GOOD. (The Nightingale Order)

@ShinsukeIto - He doesn't upload very often, but I go here for my bitfix. (Flavored Instant Noodles)

@Fubaka - Chill otherworldly ambient music for your chill otherworldly ambient music fix. (Prelude to Ansturia)

@IglicaV - His orchestral projects are fantastic and he is constantly improving. (Shrine of Winter)

@Merryberry - Basically the German version of @etherealwinds :P. They collaborate, but they've been lazy about uploading the new music or something. (Voices)

@basheman - Electronic awesome sauce. (Like a Blast!)

@8-bitheroes - High quality exciting synth and experimental tracks. (Infinity)

@Aleksandr12 - His is not the most polished work on Newgrounds, but he has a LOT of potential, and he covers an appreciable variety of genres. (Remembrance)

@steelside - Electronic vocal music of the highest caliber. (I'll Be There)

@SilverPoyozo - Flawless light instrumental compositions. Your visual novel NEEDS his music. (The Girl With Silver Eyes)

@tigger888 - It has been several months since this guy has uploaded anything, but I felt like his orchestral work deserved a mention anyway. (Be Strong, Until We Meet Again)

So ignore me and go check out these guys. Leave comments all over their music. I'm sure they'll love it.

Also, I apologize for any genre mislabeling. I'm genre illiterate. It's hereditary, I swear.

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-11 18:05:51

At 1/11/15 05:52 PM, Krichotomy wrote: @ForgottenDawn - Go here for orchestral and energetic masterpieces. If I weren't mind-numbingly intelligent, I might think this guy was an alter ego to @Step. (Moontears Pt. II)

Hey, thanks for the shout-out! I just saw this, much obliged ;)

I'll make sure to check your songs in my spare time.
//FD

BBS Signature

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-11 20:00:41

At 1/11/15 05:52 PM, Krichotomy wrote: <Mention>

<3

Who Do You Want to See Featured?

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-12 12:24:42

Really appreciate the shout out buddy. I'm hoping I will be posting music in the coming months. Im currently building a decent PC for myself so I don't have to cope with my slow laptop. So once that's done more tracks to follow.

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-12 15:24:24

At 1/11/15 05:52 PM, Krichotomy wrote: @Azhthar - Whether you're looking for something jazzy, experimental, or generally blue for your project, this active artist has made it! (Surprise in blue)

Thanks a lot Krich!
I would suggest some other people from my side ;)

@steampianist and @ZipZipper because they make really original unique music and especially they have perfected twisted circus music and I love twisted circus music!

@Phonometrologist because he is a great pianist and great composer (I recommend his helloween track "Awake")

@DamienFleisch who´s also a great versatile composer, who unfortunately didn´t submit something for a while ;( (recommend "The abyss")

@SoundChris because he didn´t do the second place in the NGADM 2014 by coincidence.

and finally @TheHeartgrinder because he did some of the most dark and creepy music I´ve found on NG so far (recommend the track "Supercreep")

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-12 16:37:08

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-12 19:10:27

At 1/11/15 05:52 PM, Krichotomy wrote: @Fubaka - Chill otherworldly ambient music for your chill otherworldly ambient music fix. (Prelude to Ansturia)

Thanks for the shoutout. I'll try to get more stuff out soon!

Great music doesn't force you to think. It allows you to.

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-15 17:29:49

At 1/12/15 03:24 PM, Azhthar wrote: and finally @TheHeartgrinder because he did some of the most dark and creepy music I´ve found on NG so far (recommend the track "Supercreep")

Saved the best for last, eh?

BBS Signature

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-16 04:38:06

At 1/15/15 05:29 PM, TheHeartgrinder wrote:
At 1/12/15 03:24 PM, Azhthar wrote: and finally @TheHeartgrinder because he did some of the most dark and creepy music I´ve found on NG so far (recommend the track "Supercreep")
Saved the best for last, eh?

Always ;)

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-01-18 09:32:47

@ZipZipper, @MetalRenard and @Azthar thanks for the mention guys :)
and id like to see you guys featured too

and more deserving audio artists

@newhansen
@camoshark
@etherealwinds
@Troixnyx
@KatMaestro
@Samulis
@Kor-Rune

and the last one was supposedly @Step... but i think he was already featured

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-03-02 02:05:27

"Giving Jomm a special mention because he's been very active this year, though not on Newgrounds. "

lol hi, im on hyunsdojo more!

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-03-02 02:14:51

At 1/11/15 05:52 PM, Krichotomy wrote: @ShinsukeIto - He doesn't upload very often, but I go here for my bitfix. (Flavored Instant Noodles)

You my homie.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-05-29 05:29:11

Hey, thanks! :D

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-05-29 05:33:45

non professional artists for once
you know, those who do animations for a hobbit and not getting paid for it, like, back in the day...

BBS Signature

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-05-29 06:07:55

Oh man, thanks for the mention, @SentForMe

Another worthy mention would be @P4DDDY who is a good friend of mine and I know always puts a lot of work into his animations, each with a his own awesome art style.

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-05-29 08:41:14

Thanks a lot @SentForMe, extra love is the way!

Response to Who Do You Want to See Featured? 2015-05-29 10:02:43

At 5/29/15 03:37 AM, SentForMe wrote: Hey everyone. I know this is kind of an old thread, but its still a good idea. I'd just like to put my two cents toward people who have been active recently and that I think could use a little extra love and this seemed like a good place to do it.

Happy to see fresh interest. NG is a team effort! Lining people up now.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature