00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinbad118 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

four thousand so love

322 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

four thousand so love 2015-01-01 05:19:14

They four thousand so love testcore pro calories not bad for minutes delivery set minutes at water to there but it is about calories and how service called his workouts are working I miss them filming this with you that no other time for a whole thing else except maybe left which I just film for the first time two testcore pro days ago I think you're doing awesome I'm doing awesome because a lot of people Havarti Sammy there before and after from week and they just can’t tell because we’re using our art rock you know this far-right your truck area so much that it has no choice but to get off the fence guy and about that we must see replacing fat lean muscle please be patient you have to understand I thousand design these workouts for people that are just overwhelm with being out of shape i'mtalking about even anybody that's like pounds I want them to get up start moving around and that's why these workouts are designed for everyone why there's a beginner intermediate and advanced I fairy turning out there report bad way and you guys doing hi guys look at how I it's .