00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

2D Adventure Game Pitch - Need Help

529 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The best way I can describe this game is as a 2D top-down adventure game (sort of like Zelda). It will probably have Atari-styled graphics, because I feel it fits, and will be released on Steam. I have an interesting story brewing for it, but I'm hesitant to release further details until I know for absolute certainty that the project is going ahead, meaning I need to find people to work on it.

I need people for the following roles:
- Programmer
- Artist
- Sound Design
- Possibly Music, but I may be able to handle it. Apply anyways. If your work is impressive, I may reconsider.

I will be handling story, promotion, all that jazz, and will help the other jobs to the best of my ability. I have experience with pixel art, even though it may not be that evident in some of my previous work, and have worked with the Construct 2 engine before. That is part of the reason why I want a programmer, because Construct 2 is incredibly limited, and I want this game to be well-polished. Ideally, I need the game to have text windows that pop up, which Construct 2 can do, but with great difficulty. My point is: I need a better engine, and someone who knows how to use it.

Anyway, let me know if you're interested, and I will send you anything I can about the story.

Response to 2D Adventure Game Pitch - Need Help 2015-01-02 15:54:16

Correction: It will not necessarily be released on Steam. Depending on the final result, we may try to get a Steam release, but nine times out of ten, it'll be released here.

Response to 2D Adventure Game Pitch - Need Help 2015-01-02 15:55:42

The musician position has been filled!