00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK)

1,520 Views | 22 Replies

Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 14:19:31

It's another Sunday in the NFL Season. Here's the threads to talk about today's games, some of which are already in-progress:

Ravens @ Texans
Vikings @ Dolphins
Chiefs @ Steelers
Lions @ Bears
Bills @ Raiders

However, my Bengals play tomorrow and that's all that matters. Also post pictures of girls if you want. Keep them safe-for-work, though. BYE.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 14:25:50

Where's the button to delete this thread :D

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 16:48:48

Colts cant throw loooool

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 17:10:53

Bills don't care that the season is on the line I guess cause Orton is still playing

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 17:14:23

At 12/21/14 02:19 PM, ZJ wrote: It's another Sunday in the NFL Season. However, post pictures of girls. BYE.

I see lotsa talk...

WHERE'S THE CHICKS IN BIKINIS, PEOPLESZ?!?!?! D:<

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 18:10:28

Well, the Saints can finally go home after losing today. I can't believe how horribly they did this season.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 18:14:34

At 12/21/14 05:28 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote: well at least 3 people just got ejected from the Giants/Rams game because a fight broke out

fuckin nuts

Four people got ejected from the game. Three Giants and one Ram. Losing three players doesn't seem to be affecting the Giants much right now, though.

BBS Signature

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 18:36:32

Cowboys look unstoppable... well until the playoffs start, then they'll fold.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

At 12/21/14 02:19 PM, ZJ wrote: Vikings @ Dolphins

Vikings? Ugh.

Minnesota sports suck.

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 18:51:12

Miami Dolphins beat the Vikings by a punt block safety with 40 secs left. Good job Dolphins.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 19:05:22

The Colts just got their first touchdown of the night....Not like it matters....

BBS Signature

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 19:09:46

At 12/21/14 07:05 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: The Colts just got their first touchdown of the night....

Everybody was looking forward to the shut out. Colts ruin everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 19:10:20

If it were any other team besides the Bills, they could rest all their starters and still beat the Raiders. They're not playing anywhere near as decently as they did against the Packers a couple of weeks back.

I did pick the Cowboys to beat the Colts, but like others have said, Romo et al will crash and burn come January.

Finally, the Steelers are in the playoffs! I'll take 10-5 over 8-8 any day. There are still some red zone offense issues, but the defense was playing like the old Steel Curtain today. If they keep this up, it should make for some exciting games. Not sure how badly Ben is hurt though. He seemed to be OK, but I'm wondering if the other player deliberately tripped him. Hard to tell from the replay.

Is it me or is Andy Reid getting bigger? He's like Galactus and will consume everything.

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 19:51:03

Yeah fuck Kyle Orton

I don't even want to see him start against New England

Thanks for the worse draft position. Thanks for padding your stats with 0 gain checkdowns so you could pretend to be a decent quarterback. Thanks for getting my hopes up.

Maybe we can get the other Chicago/Denver hand-me-down in the offseason

Maybe Tebow isn't busy

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 20:12:57

At 12/21/14 06:37 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote:
At 12/21/14 06:36 PM, reverend wrote: Cowboys look unstoppable... well until the playoffs start, then they'll fold.
enjoy every second of it brother
ya never know

I sure hope so indeed, I want their drought to hit 20 years.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 20:21:55

At 12/21/14 08:12 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: I sure hope so indeed, I want their drought to hit 20 years.

Dallas, San Fran, and Pittsburgh have all won too many Super Bowls. I would prefer another team to win.

BBS Signature

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-21 20:40:59

At 12/21/14 07:10 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote:
Is it me or is Andy Reid getting bigger? He's like Galactus and will consume everything.

The best thing I ever heard about Any Reid was when I asked @WadeFulp about him once during a Philadelphia Eagles football game and he said, "He always looks like he's on the sidelines trying not to die."

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-23 00:03:46

I'm sorry @Sentio, but watching the Bengals beat Denver tonight was one of the best things that I've seen in a while. What a game. So glad that Cincy was able to pull out a win in prime-time.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-23 00:16:40

At 12/23/14 12:03 AM, ZJ wrote: I'm sorry @Sentio, but watching the Bengals beat Denver tonight was one of the best things that I've seen in a while. What a game. So glad that Cincy was able to pull out a win in prime-time.

Thank the refs for some of that win, ZJ. I usually hate it when people blame the refs, but for this game some of the penalties against the Bronco's were just bullshit. Especially that face mask call against Thomas.

BBS Signature

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-23 01:34:59

At 12/23/14 01:30 AM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote:
it was a pretty excellent game, calls withstanding.

It was the first time that a Cincinnati football team was ever able to beat Peyton Manning! Who-Dey!

Still pumped from this game. Might not sleep tonight.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-23 02:35:19

At 12/21/14 02:19 PM, ZJ wrote: It's another Sunday in the NFL Season. Here's the threads to talk about today's games, some of which are already in-progress

oh god.... I got warm feelings inside me from that picture....

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-23 05:30:07

At 12/23/14 01:34 AM, ZJ wrote:
At 12/23/14 01:30 AM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote:
it was a pretty excellent game, calls withstanding.
It was the first time that a Cincinnati football team was ever able to beat Peyton Manning! Who-Dey!

Still pumped from this game. Might not sleep tonight.

I am only glad that a) I missed it ss I am staying with the inlaws for Xmas, and b) it meant nothing to denver's seeding as the patriots will win next weekend, and we just need to beat the raiders for the bye. Although superbowl hope is fading alongside manning's arm. We could be watching his final few games here if continues playing so badly! I would not have guessed he would be our weak link.

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Weekly HandEgg Thread (NFL TALK) 2014-12-23 20:06:02

At 12/23/14 05:30 AM, Sentio wrote: I am only glad that a) I missed it ss I am staying with the inlaws for Xmas, and b) it meant nothing to denver's seeding as the patriots will win next weekend, and we just need to beat the raiders for the bye. Although superbowl hope is fading alongside manning's arm. We could be watching his final few games here if continues playing so badly! I would not have guessed he would be our weak link.

Yeah, WTF happened to Peyton Manning? He wasn't playing this badly last season. I'm thinking he might be getting too old to play. He's 38, which is ancient in the NFL. John Elway took a gamble on him initially and hit blackjack, but he still had gas left in the tank. His arm also isn't what it was. Nothing against Peyton; I think all players eventually hit a point where they're too old and need to hang up their cleats.