00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

velvetfrog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop

554 Views | 18 Replies

How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-19 05:10:27

Obviously for cat owners:

How do you deal with cat poop in the kitty litter?

Do you just wrap up the whole bag of cat litter once or twice a week and set the whole disposable bag of cat litter out to the trash? Placing a new shitbox liner, and pouring fresh litter into it?

Do you make the bag of cat litter stretch by getting some sort of clumping solution, and scooping out the cat turds to dispose of them somewhere else like you're sifting for gold?

Or do you just let your cat do their business outside, fuck buying cat litter in the first place?

Whole bag? Scoop it out? Or none of that shit?

Do you eat it? Do you stuff it up your butt? Cram it into your urethra when its still fresh and malleable? Do you just grab them by hand and keep them in your pocket so you can throw them at children later? Do you collect them, and make them pretty little dresses and give them names, and stuff them into your Star Wars toys so your little cat turd friends go on adventures while your cat watches?

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-19 05:41:54

My grandmother is the one who cleans the litter since it's her cat, she scoops the feces and throws the to the garbage.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-19 06:51:48

I've trained my cat not to use the bathroom anymore, he's moved on to better things

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-19 07:24:13

At 12/19/14 05:10 AM, Phobotech wrote: Do you eat it? Do you stuff it up your butt? Cram it into your urethra when its still fresh and malleable? Do you just grab them by hand and keep them in your pocket so you can throw them at children later? Do you collect them, and make them pretty little dresses and give them names, and stuff them into your Star Wars toys so your little cat turd friends go on adventures while your cat watches?

Now you're talking! Well, you have a few good options here but probably the best option is to mix them into brownies and serve them to guests, although throwing them at children is a close second.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-19 07:24:43

At 12/19/14 05:11 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Nugget.

Is this some kind of sophisticated variation of racist joke?

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-19 07:25:02

I used to have a cat but then i got sick of her pissing on my cloths and pooping in the closet
so i got rid of that hoe and i burned the litter box with her poo still in it

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-19 07:46:46

At 12/19/14 07:25 AM, Maltos wrote: I used to have a cat but then i got sick of her pissing on my cloths and pooping in the closet

You should have pissed on the cat and pooped in the closet to get even. Pissed on the cat because she pissed on your clothes. Pooped in the closet because why should the cat get all the closet-pooping fun?

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-19 07:50:07

At 12/19/14 07:46 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
At 12/19/14 07:25 AM, Maltos wrote: I used to have a cat but then i got sick of her pissing on my cloths and pooping in the closet
You should have pissed on the cat and pooped in the closet to get even. Pissed on the cat because she pissed on your clothes. Pooped in the closet because why should the cat get all the closet-pooping fun?

My friend those thoughts crossed my mind from time to time
but i read somewhere that when a cat pees on your stuff it means that they are insecure and they pee on your stuff to try to say " i belong"
but that shit was uncool and that hoe had to go

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-19 08:17:39

Take out out and bag it in paper. Then burn it and crumble it.

It makes for very powerful fertilizer.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-19 08:58:37

Though I'm not a cat owner, just thought I'd mention this is the reason I'd rather not have a cat. Or even worse: dog. Or any animal for that matter that isn't vegetarian and/or lives in a tank.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-19 09:05:31

At 12/19/14 08:58 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Though I'm not a cat owner, just thought I'd mention this is the reason I'd rather not have a cat. Or even worse: dog. Or any animal for that matter that isn't vegetarian and/or lives in a tank.

Because poop is icky?

How are you going to handle being a parent?

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-19 09:10:38

At 12/19/14 09:05 AM, Phobotech wrote:
At 12/19/14 08:58 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: Though I'm not a cat owner, just thought I'd mention this is the reason I'd rather not have a cat. Or even worse: dog. Or any animal for that matter that isn't vegetarian and/or lives in a tank.
Because poop is icky?

Be like the crazy cat lady from The Simpsons, except with babies.

So, ... instead of throwing cats at random passers-by you'd be throwing babies.

At 12/19/14 09:05 AM, Phobotech wrote: Because poop is icky?

Yeah, and especially carnivore/omnivore animal poop. Other animal poop's usually odorless and dry.

Still pondering if I want to parent or not, but if that day comes I'd better enjoy a trouble and poop-free life while I can! ;)

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-19 11:26:54

Scoop until the bag has to be changed.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-19 11:42:25

I don't have a cat. I have a dog but he's trained to do his business outside

It's nice to not have to clean shit

BBS Signature

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-19 22:10:11

At 12/19/14 05:10 AM, Phobotech wrote: Obviously for cat owners:

Hey now you don't have to own a cat to own large amounts of cat poop for reasons.

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-20 04:51:46

At 12/19/14 10:10 PM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote:
At 12/19/14 05:10 AM, Phobotech wrote: Obviously for cat owners:
Hey now you don't have to own a cat to own large amounts of cat poop for reasons.

Gonna make those cat poop brownies to give to "friends" and for when you're obligated to "bring a dish" to social events eh? ... Eh? *wink wink*

At 12/19/14 05:10 AM, Phobotech wrote: Do you just wrap up the whole bag of cat litter once or twice a week and set the whole disposable bag of cat litter out to the trash? Placing a new shitbox liner, and pouring fresh litter into it?

If I was a bad human and didn't scoop, yes. I end up having to do this. Sometimes I wish I could go chuck it into a dark hole somewhere.

Do you make the bag of cat litter stretch by getting some sort of clumping solution, and scooping out the cat turds to dispose of them somewhere else like you're sifting for gold?

This. But since we've had our newest addition to the family in the last year, it's been getting harder to do. I swear he pisses gallons. Been scooping out bowling ball sized clumps. Oy!

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop 2014-12-20 06:27:42

At 12/20/14 04:58 AM, Piper wrote: Been scooping out bowling ball sized clumps. Oy!

On the plus side, you could round them off, poke three holes, and bring those with you and place them in the racks at the local bowling alley. Then sit back and enjoy the show.

How Do You Treat Your Cat Poop