00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BWWAA-LORD-OF-DUCKS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking For Voice Actors

911 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Ohayo, everyone. It's been a while since I last posted something on here. As the title states, I am currently looking for voice actors for my fan-series "The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Secrets." This video has more information on the available roles, lists some audition lines from the newest episode, and lists where auditions can be sent.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhI_jDg3j74

If anyone auditions, arigatou beforehand. And if anyone has any questions, please feel free to send me a message. :3.

Response to Looking For Voice Actors 2014-12-16 12:08:51

I would be happy to audition if you like, for the girls, I think I got Navi down lol

Response to Looking For Voice Actors 2014-12-16 14:06:55

At 12/16/14 12:08 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote: I would be happy to audition if you like, for the girls, I think I got Navi down lol

Arigatou for your interest. I'm looking forward to hearing your audition(s). All the information needed for auditioning should be in the video, if I didn't miss anything. :3.

Response to Looking For Voice Actors 2014-12-16 17:31:15

At 12/16/14 02:06 PM, DARKRYAN wrote:
Arigatou for your interest. I'm looking forward to hearing your audition(s). All the information needed for auditioning should be in the video, if I didn't miss anything. :3.

Here you go ^_^

Response to Looking For Voice Actors 2014-12-16 18:40:40

Hey I'm interested

Response to Looking For Voice Actors 2014-12-16 22:08:20

At 12/16/14 06:40 PM, Zay2468 wrote: Hey I'm interested

Arigatou for your interest. Same message I stated above. :3.

Response to Looking For Voice Actors 2014-12-24 07:35:09

yo dude...if you need villians or male voices mid-high to low range i got you just give me a PM and i can help out!!

FIGJAM

Response to Looking For Voice Actors 2014-12-24 09:52:34

At 12/24/14 07:35 AM, TheGhostOfMarz wrote: yo dude...if you need villians or male voices mid-high to low range i got you just give me a PM and i can help out!!

Arigatou. I am still in need of voice actors, so I will definitely PM you.

And to you and everyone who sees this post, so far no roles have been filled. :3.

Response to Looking For Voice Actors 2015-03-12 22:47:37

Please check out my demo and if you find yourself in need of a voice I'm your man. https://youtu.be/a2xJOAubQpM

Response to Looking For Voice Actors 2015-03-12 23:22:52

At 3/12/15 10:47 PM, TheVoiceManRchardson wrote: Please check out my demo and if you find yourself in need of a voice I'm your man. https://youtu.be/a2xJOAubQpM

Arigatou for your interest. You're a very talented voice actor, and I'm really interested in seeing what you can do with my lines. I'm currently remaking my auditions video to give applicants a better idea on how the characters look and what their emotions are like during their lines. Once I upload it, I'll let you know. :3.

If you feel like trying out before then as well, please feel free to do so by clicking the link provide in the o.p. to view the original, auditions video. No roles have been filled at the moment. (I actually haven't been getting many auditions, which is why I thought of remaking the video. XD.)

Response to Looking For Voice Actors 2015-04-01 12:18:18

I decided to remake the auditions video for my fan-animation series "The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Secrets," since it was added at the end of a video update. Now it's its own video, and contains something that I hope will be interesting to everyone. Here's a link if any of you want to check it out. :3.:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZqhmTETNaY

Response to Looking For Voice Actors 2015-04-15 21:51:14

Hello, everyone. Just a quick update on what's going on with the auditions for "The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Secrets."

The roles for Zubora, Anju, and Dark Link have been filled.

The roles for Saria and Navi will be open for about 2 more days. So if you're interested in trying out for any of them, you should hurry before they're gone. :3.

The role for Malon is still wide open. I actually haven't received any auditions for her at the moment. XD. But her role doesn't impede the release of the first half of the next episode.

If everything goes smoothly, I should be able to release the first part of the newest episode sometime this month. :3.