00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Matilly just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Can you get rid of game medals?

550 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Can you get rid of game medals? 2014-12-14 04:25:15

There's one single game medal on my profile thats bugging me out. I know I can move the "recent game medals" panel up or down by clicking on the little square top right corner, but I can't see a remove button. Is there one?

Response to Can you get rid of game medals? 2014-12-14 15:40:29

At 12/14/14 04:25 AM, bzzzooooo wrote: There's one single game medal on my profile thats bugging me out. I know I can move the "recent game medals" panel up or down by clicking on the little square top right corner, but I can't see a remove button. Is there one?

Not that I know of. I suppose your best bet would to be to contact a medal/API mod and ask them to remove it for you. Or you could play a few more games and gain a few more medals and push that one specific medal out of view. ;)

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Can you get rid of game medals? 2014-12-14 16:13:17

At 12/14/14 04:25 AM, bzzzooooo wrote: There's one single game medal on my profile thats bugging me out. I know I can move the "recent game medals" panel up or down by clicking on the little square top right corner, but I can't see a remove button. Is there one?

We can't remove medals from a single user's page but we can remove it completely. You can try contacting PsychoGoldfish or one of the staff members, I think they can.
Though I would do what Cyberdevil said and push it away by playing other games. I don't see the reason for the removal :P

Response to Can you get rid of game medals? 2014-12-14 21:11:03

Here's a game you can play to push that medal away:

Really easy medals. Just keep pressing the space bar until you stop getting the medals.

Response to Can you get rid of game medals? 2014-12-17 05:10:30

At 12/17/14 04:02 AM, vixuzar wrote: i don`t see what`s so bad about it .. you play a game ... you earned a medal . you get points

Yes, but some of us have puurrfect medal numbers and icon sets. and when someone has a game with hidden medals for just starting the game it can throw everything out!... just look at my poor medal page... its RUINED!

meow

Meow <3

BBS Signature