00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I almost got swatted.

692 Views | 14 Replies

Very weird and out of nowhere. For those who don't know what "swatted" is its when some butthurt gamer hate the fact that he lost a game or just hate you who calls the cops and somehow know your location either hacking or somehow know you locally (which is not the best idea to do if you know the person down the block), and tell a lie that a person has killed 5 people or have someone kept hostage or whatever. Whatever sounds very horrible to make sure the swat team is involved. Here is a example of a compilation video of Twitch streamers getting swatted. The reason why I said I almost got swatted is because 4 cops came at my door and banging really loud saying there was a call about people screaming in agony as if there was a murder going on. "I said no officer there is nothing is going on here." They asked me if I could search my house and I happily said yes and not get defensive saying "DO YOU HAVE A WARRANT?" and shit like that. Everything was fine and they left.

My assumption is that someone on Counter Strike Global Offensive (awesome game by the way) didn't like the fact I was going on a winning streak all night and decided to try to get me swatted. I do not know why this person went all through the trouble to do this to me. I'm a nobody who wants to have fun playing a first person shooter. The internet is a real scary place where people will literally try to give you a bad day. If this DID happen and a Swat team was at my door it would be a waste in funding because some no life loser hates the fact things can't go his way a fucking video game.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to I almost got swatted. 2014-12-13 19:59:07

At 12/13/14 07:58 PM, SithCorduroy wrote: You probably had it coming.

I hope that's a joke.

BBS Signature

Response to I almost got swatted. 2014-12-13 20:05:46 (edited 2014-12-13 20:06:17)

Ah, I see.

Shit gets intense and heated in the land of the Counter Strike.

I suggest you move on from that dangerous gangstertown and move on to happy, colorful, and nonviolent platformers.

You must have really done some dirt to the poor guy(s)

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to I almost got swatted. 2014-12-13 20:11:38 (edited 2014-12-13 20:12:41)

At 12/13/14 08:05 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote: You must have really done some dirt to the poor guy(s)

Probably must have. It might have been a group now that I'm thinking about it. Because I do remember the enemy teams being in a ventrillo or teamspeak probably raging and coming up with a plan to screw me.

BBS Signature

Response to I almost got swatted. 2014-12-13 20:21:47 (edited 2014-12-13 20:22:31)

At 12/13/14 08:16 PM, SithCorduroy wrote: Swatting is for pussies anyway.

A real troll gets the U.S. Army sent to your front door.

Nowadays it's pretty hard to get US Army attention on soil like that because Swat Teams, FBI, etc. wants to be on the scene first but I wouldn't be surprise if someone goes to the extreme to make a false call of a major terrorist attack.

BBS Signature

Response to I almost got swatted. 2014-12-13 20:37:00

At 12/13/14 08:27 PM, Monster-64 wrote:
At 12/13/14 08:21 PM, SneakyGameBoy wrote: Nowadays it's pretty hard to get US Army attention on soil like that because Swat Teams, FBI, etc. wants to be on the scene first but I wouldn't be surprise if someone goes to the extreme to make a false call of a major terrorist attack.
Ummm.... Yeah, who the fuck would... Do such a stupid... thing?

Hackers. Knowing them they think they can get away with everything and hide their location and make false bomb threats.

BBS Signature

Response to I almost got swatted. 2014-12-13 20:37:11

I despise people who do that. If someone is better than you at a game, just practice until you get better yourself. If you get frustrated, turn the game off or play something else. It's not hard.

It's pathetic how immature people are getting these days.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to I almost got swatted. 2014-12-13 20:39:36

At 12/13/14 08:16 PM, SithCorduroy wrote: Swatting is for pussies anyway.

A real troll gets the U.S. Army sent to your front door.

"Yes, hi, can I get SEAL Team Six sent to 437 Fuckaloo Avenue? It's the location for a secret ISIS cell and they plan on spreading ebolAIDs to as many people as they can"

Response to I almost got swatted. 2014-12-13 20:46:12

At 12/13/14 08:37 PM, SmartyPants wrote: It's pathetic how immature people are getting these days.

What makes me more mad about it is the fact that they actually get away with this. Not all but some. Swat teams doing breaches and other preparations and finding out it was a prank is a waste in funding. That shit is expensive. Honestly would of preferred getting my account hacked then getting swatted. Swat teams will put you down forcefully and also hurt you to make sure you're not a huge threat to them. A regular dude could be playing minecraft and then all of a sudden his body is forcefully push to the wall with a bunch of guys with assault rifles pointed at him.

BBS Signature

Response to I almost got swatted. 2014-12-13 20:58:41

Swatting is a fucking thing?
Jesus Christ, that's retarded.

Response to I almost got swatted. 2014-12-13 21:13:31 (edited 2014-12-13 21:14:05)

At 12/13/14 08:46 PM, SneakyGameBoy wrote:
At 12/13/14 08:37 PM, SmartyPants wrote:
A regular dude could be playing minecraft and then all of a sudden his body is forcefully push to the wall with a bunch of guys with assault rifles pointed at him.

One of the reasons why I tend to play more single player or co-op games. I just get worried that this could happen to me one day.

What makes this more irritating is how this sways some people away from online games, mainly because they don't want to deal with being swatted or are scared of this happening to them. I swear, the people who do this should never be allowed to touch a video game. If that's how they act from losing a game, I'd hate to imagine how they are in the real world.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to I almost got swatted. 2014-12-13 21:57:10

i'm rather surprised this is an actual thing. and because of video games and just winning? is nothing sacred?
i want to use the word appalling here; disgraceful even ~

thank goodness you are well and didn't get into any trouble

Response to I almost got swatted. 2014-12-13 21:59:53

At 12/13/14 08:39 PM, CiviLies wrote:

:ebolAIDs

Do you read Chazdude's comics also?

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to I almost got swatted. 2014-12-13 23:15:23

At 12/13/14 08:58 PM, NGPulp wrote: Swatting is a fucking thing?
Jesus Christ, that's retarded.

Welcome to the internet I guess...

BBS Signature

Response to I almost got swatted. 2014-12-13 23:20:28

At 12/13/14 09:51 PM, FurryGod wrote: What's even more surprising is you went on a winning streak. I guess we do have some real gamers here.

Yeah I play a lot games for fun and FPS for competitive. But don't see me as a MLG player... even though me and my team won 25 games that night.

BBS Signature