00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Touristic56 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

admitt it, how much did girls

1,288 Views | 20 Replies

admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 02:31:14

soften you up?

For me, it all began with my girl friends always telling me to stop being so vulgar (they didn't like the buddy talk) while talking about something. I always hunt for laughs when I'm with people, male or female but I used to be pretty vulgar while doin it.
It was like me talkin with my best friend Carl, but instead of Carl there was this petitte girl that didn't like that I talk to her like as if I was with some other dude.

So she and many other girl friends kinda trained me into the modern gentleman I am now and thanks to thier constant reminders I am now much more nice around dem girlies. It is like as if they beat my mother in teaching me how to behave.

Girls also made me cry when a puppy dies in the movies. (it had to be them)

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 02:43:44

Soften me up? Pffffft, my ex probably made me more coarse.

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 05:32:58

At 12/11/14 05:29 AM, K1LL80Y wrote: "I wish you'd change."

Sod off?

Oh I once saw this cartoon based on real life experience, where the girl slowly transformed her boyfriend into her liking and after few months she broke up with him and started dating someone else who was like her ex by the time they started dating.
Moral story was that there should be limits.

Sod off is a good tool for balancing stuff I guess.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 05:54:23

I don't think I've ever been softened up.

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 06:00:54

the bae is precisely as angry and vulgar as I am and it's wonderful

my previous relationships weren't important enough to change myself over

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 07:03:50

i'm a nice boy :-) always has been always will

BBS Signature

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 10:58:24

The key to using vulgarity effectively is knowing when it is necessary.

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 10:59:30

At 12/11/14 02:31 AM, Deshiel wrote: So she and many other girl friends kinda trained me into the modern gentleman I am now and thanks to thier constant reminders I am now much more nice around dem girlies. It is like as if they beat my mother in teaching me how to behave.

that's nice.
Now tip that fedora just one more time

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

I would change for the girl I like but I don't have to she likes my vulgar dirty jokes and laughs at all of them. She does tell me not to cuss so much at work sometimes though. and says I make things weird with some of the things I say but every girl I work with says that. they all still like me though

keep on Reaping on

BBS Signature

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 11:14:19

My female friends are all vulgar as shit. Maybe moreso than my male friends. If anything they've hardened me up.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 11:18:34

Well, the last one got me into skincare and exfoliants and all that, so I guess in the literal sense I was softened up pretty good.

BBS Signature

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 11:24:04

Well I joined the army because of a girl (stupid idea, I know), so I'd say on a net they hardened me up big time.

Thank God that was a very short contract...

If one more person tells me China owns the US I swear I'll...

BBS Signature

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 11:25:00

I think we can all learn from each other, and decide what we want to apply to our own lives. In the end we all have a choice as to whether or not we want to change our behavior while around certain people, or in general. So in the end, it is us who makes the change, not someone else. We make the changes because we find it more beneficial to us than continuing our previous behaviors. In a free world, we are the ones who make that decision. We are responsible for our own behavior.

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 11:43:58

Not at all. I'm still the same person I was before because her and I act relatively the same. If anything shes slightly more "abrasive" than me. So she'd fit in perfectly on here. But she spends all her time on reddit.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 11:47:58

I got more vulgar, actually.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 13:32:40

They're supposed to be the softer ones in a relations, males are supposed to supply them with that "hard" to balance it out

If anything in my very first relationship she was more masculine than me in some ways, and she was definitely more aggressive when it came to kissing, touching, etc.

I did learn some things from her, but it made me harder not softer

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-11 16:41:34

Girls didnt soften me up because i got a mean of construction chicks and girly chicks

One prances around daintily
The other tells you to stop pussy footin around and shovel the asphalt so the fucking rakers have shit to work with

BBS Signature

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-12 14:57:10

Girls can't soften me up. They have no effect on me, just like everyone else.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-12 15:00:22

Girls always reject me so nope.

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-12 17:16:03

Compared to most other guys, I've always been a fairly reserved and somewhat effeminate person. I hate sports, don't like vulgarity, that kind of thing.

BBS Signature

Response to admitt it, how much did girls 2014-12-12 17:22:12

I had only female friends until 6th grade, when puberty set in and girls stopped hanging out with me.

BBS Signature