00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fashion trends/accesories you cant

2,491 Views | 35 Replies

Response to Fashion trends/accesories you cant 2014-12-08 17:04:12

At 12/8/14 12:33 PM, Shauna wrote: Men who let their pants sag, high waisted short-shorts to the point the booty is is showing, skinny jeans on both sexes, men who spike the front of their hair high up (STOP FUCKING DOING THIS).

Seriously men, I don't know what the fuck you're trying to accomplish, but just fucking stop this hairstyle.

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Fashion trends/accesories you cant 2014-12-08 19:00:40

Heely's...even though when I was younger, I used to wear them.

Also, those sunglass blinds...you know the ones, where its nothing but plastic, no glass, and its just a grid over your eyes? I don't understand the point of them.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Fashion trends/accesories you cant 2014-12-08 19:12:57

At 12/8/14 03:28 PM, Wegra wrote: Oh and one more thing

Socks with fucking sandals.

No just no.

Someone gets it.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Fashion trends/accesories you cant 2014-12-08 21:19:53

I've never understood those newfangled spray-on shoes.

Response to Fashion trends/accesories you cant 2014-12-09 04:42:26

At 12/8/14 07:00 PM, Phobotech wrote: Heely's...even though when I was younger, I used to wear them.

Also, those sunglass blinds...you know the ones, where its nothing but plastic, no glass, and its just a grid over your eyes? I don't understand the point of them.

Right answers! Although I never had Heely's. That didn't exist when I was a kid. If you wanted to roller skate, you used roller skates. Do you mean people other than kids used those or .. you just mean you used them only when you were a kid? Because I've never seen anyone use those except like elementary-age kids.

If you just used them when you were a kid that doesn't count because no one takes kids seriously anyway.

And yeah there's really no point to those glasses unless it's part of a costume or something. I really can't see someone wearing those around like part of their daily wear or anything. I don't think I've actually even seen people wearing them to be honest. I've seen them for sale. I've not seen them in use.

==========================

Some people in this thread (including OP) are just too extra picky though. That's okay. I'll take those girls with "gauged" ears (protip: they're called stretched ears), black lipstick, scarves, fedoras/trilbys, and/or face full of metal. I like those kind of girls. The rest of you can have the "normal" girls. (protip: "normal" girls are actually really boring)

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Fashion trends/accesories you cant 2014-12-10 17:52:20

At 12/9/14 02:02 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: oh yeah, how could I forget vajazzling

Hmmm... Name sounds like another word I know, but I can't put my finger on it!

Get it? Get it?