00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Associating NG users with Avatar?

3,346 Views | 48 Replies

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-07 16:22:46

I'm an eggcellent cock

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-07 20:34:33

Everyone does it.
People tell me "Rick and Morty is a terrible show" to try and piss me off.
Never works.

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-07 20:56:51

At 12/7/14 08:42 PM, Monster-64 wrote: Go ahead, I dare you to come up with a theory about mine.
mine

Hue. Well the extra pixels left over around the edges of it look sloppy as hell, not a good reflection on you.

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-07 21:22:00

my avatar is very cool

BBS Signature

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-07 22:29:35

At 12/7/14 09:17 PM, MMHM wrote: I assumed you were an Austrailian that didn't wear pants.

What are you gettin' at, mate?

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-08 02:39:22

I'm preparing for the 2nd Annual User Icon Battle since it's the god sue edition. For now I'm Gamera, but that may change because I'm still not 100% sure. So many characters to chose from....

But normally my icon is that of a Shiny Rayquaza because that is my favorite Pokemon.

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-08 05:16:50

well if my avatar tells me right, I come in peace https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsXnK0ouTL8

BBS Signature

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-08 12:27:20

Well, if it's anything to go by, my avatar is a real-life something......

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-08 13:17:24

At 12/8/14 03:02 AM, Xenomit wrote: The sole reason I haven't changed my icon in over 2 years is because this is how I like people envisioning me.

I thought you changed it like one time this year and then went back to that.
Or maybe I got hit in the head and was imaging things....

Also the only reason I haven't changed my icon ever is because I have never found another one that appeals to me more than my current one. Though I have changed it to the original version of my icon (before screwing with the colors) ONE time. For like 5 minutes.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-08 13:20:32

So everyone here thinks that maltos is super sayin 2 Goku?
mission accomplished

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-08 13:25:25

So... you all see me as Kirby? Or are you still accustomed to my Agnry Faic and/or Mech Dog icon?

At 12/7/14 12:28 PM, SithCorduroy wrote: So you see me as a brutish lout who wants to carry your girlfriend off and possibly rape her?

Nobody on Newgrounds has a girlfriend to be carried away.

But the rest is spot on.

I just assume people use something that they like as their prof pic/avatar, which gives everyone else an idea of the things they like, so while it may not give a wholly accurate picture of the person, it at least tells a little bit about them

...either that or theyre just trolling

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-09 00:11:01

But I am already Wilson.

Well we were dumb enough to think it was gonna happen.

BBS Signature

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-09 00:18:07

I don't associate users with their icons, sigs, or profile pictures. It usually is just easier to find them.

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-09 11:33:00

It's what I look like at full moon.

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-10 18:05:00

I never do this.

Hi therey

At 12/7/14 06:18 AM, coaliscool42 wrote: I don't know if anyone else does this. I usually associate frequent users with there profile picture. I also tend to see said person as their avatar. The emotion tends to carry over to what they post.

The internet is weird man. I do this on every forum I visit.

I know exactly what you're saying! If someone has a friendly avatar/profile pic online, their words seem to have an overall wash of optimism or courtesy. If someone has a photo that seems to be dark, gloomy or angry, a lot of that they say seems to have a bit of a negative and unfriendly tone to it.

But only in my mind. It's just the way I read it.

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-10 19:41:19

People do seem to have decided I am the T-rex in my picture. Fortunately it is an awesome T-rex who's happy and inquisitive.
More than anything else I tend to view someones picture as slanted by their personality as I know them. Scenery or a characters face can take on different meanings. Of course if someone goes out of their way to have a deliberately off-putting picture then that speaks volumes about their personality right there.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Associating NG users with Avatar? 2014-12-10 23:05:50

my blank your monitor addon makes the entire backround black and i cant see the icons lol asscoiating things is for butthurt emos

C C

the trolls king of kings

BBS Signature