00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ideal Job

2,352 Views | 33 Replies

Response to The Ideal Job 2014-12-07 23:18:31

At 12/7/14 05:15 AM, Zerodecoole wrote: stock photo model.

"And now we want you to do the same shot, but with half of a watermelon stuck on your head. Lock eyes with the camera man while you put on this novelty tie win reindeer on it. No, no. You need to be completely expressionless. Also, the avocado fell out of your pocket. We'll need to start again from the top."

"Are you sure that this is a good use of time? I mean... this is so specific that nobody would ever need it."

"You'd be surprised."

Response to The Ideal Job 2014-12-08 01:44:50

Medieval medicinal researcher. Discovering the medicine of the medieval era using means of the medieval era.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to The Ideal Job 2014-12-08 03:30:39

At 12/7/14 10:38 PM, YenMuffin wrote:
You wanna fight? Let's go, nerd.

I was drunk when I made that post. I don't want to fight. You win.

The Ideal Job

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to The Ideal Job 2014-12-08 04:09:34

At 12/7/14 11:18 PM, Bit wrote:
At 12/7/14 05:15 AM, Zerodecoole wrote: stock photo model.
"And now we want you to do the same shot, but with half of a watermelon stuck on your head. Lock eyes with the camera man while you put on this novelty tie win reindeer on it. No, no. You need to be completely expressionless. Also, the avocado fell out of your pocket. We'll need to start again from the top."

"Are you sure that this is a good use of time? I mean... this is so specific that nobody would ever need it."

"You'd be surprised."

That would be the Awesomest job ever!!!
I can't wait to see all the doorknob companies using that photo of me for their advertisements on all the MMORPG sites!!
I'll be so happy
:U