00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Rage11603 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ever been cheated on?

2,596 Views | 36 Replies

Response to Ever been cheated on? 2014-12-07 12:54:47

Yeeeeeeeep.

So then I fucked her best friend BOOM

The kind of old they just don't make anymore!

[Had your submission unpublished? Click here!]

BBS Signature

Response to Ever been cheated on? 2014-12-07 15:01:20

At 12/7/14 05:46 AM, TailsPrower wrote: I'd make it pretty clear to any woman I end up with in the future that if they have the ovaries to cheat on me, they should prepare their will prior.

My new motto.

Response to Ever been cheated on? 2014-12-07 16:07:44

Never cheated, been cheated on many times. It sucks, but I am not nearly as ignorant, naive, and a pushover as I once was. I'm probably a bit too much of a hard ass now because there is very little I will ever tolerate again.

At 12/6/14 07:31 PM, GingerGymnast wrote: I've had friends who have cheated on their bfs, and honestly, I have a little less respect for them.

I can't force myself to respect people like this either. I can't stand it when people try to justify their shitty behaviors. I would have more respect for someone who said "yeah, my behavior is despicable, and I accept that" than someone who tried to explain, justify, and rationalize. Society seems to almost encourage us to not take responsibility for our part though.

Response to Ever been cheated on? 2014-12-07 17:09:52 (edited 2014-12-07 17:15:29)

Technically neither me or my girlfriend actually broke up or said that we broke up but since we haven't talked to each other for almost 10 years so I think we're obviously no longer together lol

Unless it still counts as a relationship, than she is cheating with anyone that she is dating right now or will date in the future.

But that means I am probably doing the same thing when I start dating.
oh

Okay so I think we can al agree that we don't have a relationship anymore. lol

There was this other time that I stole someone's pencil case and I became popular at school because the teacher got mad and said that no one would leave unless the person would say that he stole it.
(I didn't even mean to steal it, I was packing my bag and those pencil cases were provided by the school and all the pencil cases looked alike)
However that day a rumor started that I had a relationship with a girl from another class, I have no idea how it started but everyone thought it was real, even her friends asked me what ring I would buy when we would get married lol
Neither me or the girl talked to each other but I heard various times that she had a crush on me from different people and she asked me if she could borrow my eraser, and she walked all the way from the other side of the room to me to ask me that.
(The 7th grade was a weird year for me man)
And that happened, a year later she started swearing at a boy and told him that she's breaking up with him, so if she was my real girlfriend like everyone said, she cheated on me lol

Yup, this is one of my weirdest posts ever.
Okay bye!

Response to Ever been cheated on? 2014-12-07 23:23:02

At 12/7/14 04:07 PM, BrenTheMan wrote: Never cheated, been cheated on many times. It sucks, but I am not nearly as ignorant, naive, and a pushover as I once was. I'm probably a bit too much of a hard ass now because there is very little I will ever tolerate again.

Good for you. It's sad that we have to go through times that are hard just to come out a little wiser. I wish it could be easier but you'll come out a better person for it. It's like a pendulum, you were closer to one extreme before, then you swung the other way. Eventually you'll find the balance.

I guess that's with anything, if it was easy, it wouldn't be worth having. Relationships are just like anything else. You'll have to sort through a lot of nonsense and learn a lot of hard lessons, but if you keep at it and persist, you'll end up exactly where you want to be. And you wouldn't have been able to get there if it weren't for you having gone through that.

At 12/6/14 07:31 PM, GingerGymnast wrote: I've had friends who have cheated on their bfs, and honestly, I have a little less respect for them.
I can't force myself to respect people like this either. I can't stand it when people try to justify their shitty behaviors. I would have more respect for someone who said "yeah, my behavior is despicable, and I accept that" than someone who tried to explain, justify, and rationalize. Society seems to almost encourage us to not take responsibility for our part though.

I have a ton of respect for the person who can be shown their 'shitty behaviour' and say, "wow, I didn't even know I was like that. Thank you so much for pointing that out." I really try to do that, but sometimes it's hard to admit to myself that I was acting like that. I used to be such a snob. I still kinda am. That's why I have mentors to say "Hey! Ginger! You're being silly. Shape up."
Most people are not like that and most people do not like being confronted with their own stuff. "But he/she did this to me and so that makes what I did okay!" I had one friend who cheated on her bf, she tried to go back to him and apologize but he slammed the door in her face. Good for him. She kept calling him, saying "You're going to throw away all that we've shared together because I made one little mistake?"
I couldn't believe my ears when I heard her say that. Like, hello!! YOU threw it away. He's protecting himself. I feel bad for him, but good for him that he did that. I don't speak to her anymore. I want to be around better people.

Response to Ever been cheated on? 2014-12-12 19:14:46

I don't get cheated on. I'm the one who cheats on people. ;D

'Darkness is light turned inside out'.

What's up?

Response to Ever been cheated on? 2014-12-12 23:19:45

At 12/12/14 07:14 PM, Jan3 wrote: I don't get cheated on. I'm the one who cheats on people. ;D

That's not funny.