00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hello I'm Barry Scott!

559 Views | 4 Replies

Hello I'm Barry Scott! 2014-12-06 03:56:13

And I'm here to tell you about posting with Cilit Bang! Did you know that when you post on Newgrounds it only protects you against 99.9% of dirt and limescale? Shocking! But with Cilit Bang you can be protected against 100% of dirt and limescale Want to know more? Of course you do!

Cilit Bang will give you a sparkling white layout, as the orange and grim colour scheme is actually limescale which has not been cleaned which has eroded away the white! But with one simple application of Cilit Bang the white is back! Tried looking up flash games and movies but found they are all atrocious? Well with one simple application of Cilit Bang the dirt making the otherwise all excellent movies and games is gone and gives you a guaranteed amazing experience!

Trust me, Barry Scott, and I will make your internet experience better with Cilit Bang!

Bang! And the dirt is gone!

available now from stores for $399.99 per bottle not guaranteed to prevent death, not guaranteed to actually destroy 100% of dirt and limescale, not guaranteed to make shit flash movies and games no longer shit, not guaranteed to actually do anything at all with websites, not guaranteed to be named correctly or do what is said from memory, not guaranteed to be a guarantee, not guaranteed to be a funny thread.

Hello I'm Barry Scott!

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Hello I'm Barry Scott! 2014-12-06 04:01:58

At 12/6/14 03:57 AM, vixuzar wrote: hi barry

Hello Vixuzar! Do you have clothing with caked on food remnants from an old meal? As I can show you the wonder of Cilit Bang and clean that shirt to sparking white for free, instantly!

Bang! And the dirt is gone!

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Hello I'm Barry Scott! 2014-12-06 06:49:22

Billy Mays wannabe.

Response to Hello I'm Barry Scott! 2014-12-06 07:36:24

That dirt is gone pun though.

Response to Hello I'm Barry Scott! 2014-12-06 11:25:37

Hello.

Hello I'm Barry Scott!

BBS Mod. PM with queries and complaints if you must.

LazyTV | Stuff White People Like

BBS Signature