00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nicest BBS users?

5,656 Views | 84 Replies

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-06 20:22:37

At 12/5/14 04:28 PM, ManDeep wrote:
At 12/5/14 04:17 PM, The-Lonely-Island wrote: Who are some of the nicest users here
@ZE13 comes to mind. She's just so down-to-earth and jolly!

@Makakauv is a close second.

I wish I was down to earth, if I was I wouldn't be bullied.

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-06 22:06:40

At 12/6/14 08:16 PM, 24901miles wrote: Ok would you please fucking not?

I have gone out of my way. Literally fucking dedicated hours of my time to being petty, angry, aggressive, insulting, antagonistic, and manipulative toward vulnerable people on this website.

The kind of man I'd let hold my baby in any emergency

BBS Signature

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 02:42:23

At 12/6/14 09:41 AM, Step wrote: @Mich
@johnfn
@SkyeWint
@NekoMika
@Neon-Bard
@SoundChris
@123mine123
@MetalRenard
@HalcyonicFalconX
@alternativesolution
@TaintedLogic
@LiquidOoze
@sorohanro
@TroisNyx
@Haggard
@Coop
@Fro

are probably some of the nicer/more helpful forum users I've met, along with others I've undoubtedly forgotten about.

D'awwww thanks! Now I feel like I really should be better at posting on the BBS >.>

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 02:48:06

At 12/6/14 10:31 PM, NekoMika wrote: And NekoMika, here to pop in my soft kitty head to give my opinion on who all I think is "nice" :)

I forgot about @Rad and @blauwwolkje92.

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 03:05:36

I gotta work on being nice.

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 05:04:10

At 12/6/14 10:31 PM, NekoMika wrote: And NekoMika, here to pop in my soft kitty head to give my opinion on who all I think is "nice" :)
they don't post on the forums but they are both really nice regardless :)
@tox
@SevenSeize

id pet your super soft kitty head ^_^

BBS Signature

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 06:45:51

Oh guys. I'm flattered.
I've had the great pleasure to work and chat with some incredible people on here but I won't name anyone for fear of missing one out. But you guys know who you are, I try my best to tell you as often as I can how awesome I think you are. ^_^

Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! Veteran REAPER user. Ready to rock! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 07:14:06

Let's see...

- Asandir
- Radaketor
- NekoMika
- Cyberdevil
- NeonSpider
- FinaLee
- Phobotech

These are just off the top of my head.
I'm pretty sure I've missed a lot of others.

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 09:13:55

Thank you skittyyyi think you arr the nicest as well

BBS Signature

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 09:18:59

At 12/7/14 02:48 AM, SuperBastard wrote:
I forgot about @Rad and @blauwwolkje92.

Thank you @superbastard its heartwarming i think you are a sweetheart

BBS Signature

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 09:28:05

I have changed my username a couple of times and I also cleared my post count a while ago, but @Slint seems like a cool guy and we talk on Last.fm from time to time.

BBS Signature

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 10:29:32

At 12/7/14 09:28 AM, Witch wrote: I have changed my username a couple of times and I also cleared my post count a while ago, but @Slint seems like a cool guy and we talk on Last.fm from time to time.

I can't keep up with the name changes this is too much send help

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 10:48:13 (edited 2014-12-07 10:48:59)

@Radaketor (You can't deny this.)
@TheGameChanger (No hates from this guy, ever.)
@Asandir (No reason required.)
@Copywrong

@Pixelwiz
er wait i take that back

Enter your signature text...

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 11:16:21

At 12/6/14 08:16 PM, 24901miles wrote: Ok would you please fucking not?

I have gone out of my way. Literally fucking dedicated hours of my time to being petty, angry, aggressive, insulting, antagonistic, and manipulative toward vulnerable people on this website.

now that's true dedication, my friend. someone has to fill that role; it's a thankless job. is there no end to 24901miles' benevolence?

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 13:03:11

At 12/7/14 10:48 AM, Pixelwiz wrote:
@Pixelwiz
er wait i take that back

Naw, that can stay. I hardly know you and you already seem to be cool.

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 14:04:28 (edited 2014-12-07 14:04:56)

At 12/7/14 11:22 AM, 24901miles wrote: Why must you do this to me Alfredo

I am evil incarnate

Nicest BBS users?

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 15:53:19 (edited 2014-12-07 15:55:05)

@My strudel

@NuScarab omg I am totally gutted that Pixie was out of Strictly tonight. Her Paso Doble in Blackpool was the most erotic thing I'd seen for a while. No joke, I think I fell in love that night.

@TehSlapHappy Is that even your name I forget. always be Slappy to me.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 16:00:54

Who wants to be added to my nicest BBS users list by giving my cactuar a nice santa hat for me please.

BBS Signature

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-07 17:14:08

At 12/7/14 03:53 PM, Gagsy wrote: @NuScarab omg I am totally gutted that Pixie was out of Strictly tonight. Her Paso Doble in Blackpool was the most erotic thing I'd seen for a while. No joke, I think I fell in love that night.

I never really warmed to Pixie if I'm honest! She's technically superb, but I was struggling to find "the heart" in her dances. I thought it was particularly evident in the Charleston she did last week or whenever it was, but I wasn't hugely fond of this one either (though I thought she was better than Frankie this week).

On the flip side, I like Simon. It's funny you bring up Pixie's Blackpool Paso Doble because I loved Simon's Argentine Tango from that same week. Also I've heard that he's been battling with depression issues, which gets him a few more ScarabPoints(TM). I can see Jake winning it, though I think he's a bit overrated personally.

Also just realised that I forgot to reply to another of your posts recently about going to Blackpool next year. I'm going to have to turn down the ice cream idea (it's Blackpool Gaggers), but otherwise YES. I'm going to jump off the end of the pier naked with Len.

BBS Signature

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-08 19:12:41 (edited 2014-12-08 19:13:11)

ehh, I cant think of many people off the top of my head, but here are 2 that I usually dont see being a dick to everyone else:
@Gagsy
@Bobbybroccoli

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-08 19:50:02

I would say everyone is "nice" or can be at times. :-)
Stay positive people.

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-09 15:34:31

At 12/7/14 04:15 PM, Crink wrote:
sorry im a bit of a nooblord

No no its perfect and so are you :) Thank you kindly.

At 12/7/14 05:14 PM, NuScarab wrote:
I never really warmed to Pixie if I'm honest! She's technically superb, but I was struggling to find "the heart" in her dances. I thought it was particularly evident in the Charleston she did last week or whenever it was, but I wasn't hugely fond of this one either (though I thought she was better than Frankie this week).

I suppose its the whole lack of a JOURNEY. I mean, you can see Mark or Simon winning it smply because they've been bad on the show, been in the bottom 2 a few times and have made their ways through that. I don't need a journey, I just need someone who to me shines on the dance floor. Like Abbey did last year and like I thought Pixie did this year. To be fair, I'd probably be a major Frankie lover if it wasn't for the little Bridge business.

On the flip side, I like Simon. It's funny you bring up Pixie's Blackpool Paso Doble because I loved Simon's Argentine Tango from that same week. Also I've heard that he's been battling with depression issues, which gets him a few more ScarabPoints(TM). I can see Jake winning it, though I think he's a bit overrated personally.

Quite liked Blue in my teenage girl phase, but grew to hate Blue in my adult woman phase (we'll see how elderly lady phase Gagsy feels about Blue at a later date). I believe he is the 2nd or 3rd member of the band to file for bankruptcy. Pretty sure as a sidenote that the bankruptcy led directly to that bout of depression in his life. I just can't feel sorry for a man that squanders his wealth then wallows in pity about it too sorry to keep living a regular joe life without money to fall back on, like the majority of us have to do day in day out.

"Before, when I'd had £10 million on paper, I invested everything in properties, 12 in total, and when the crash happened I lost a lot. Now I've got to start all over again."

No sympathy here I'm afraid.

I can see Jake getting to the final definitely, but I think in the final people will vote more for actual talent/skill. We love our crowd pleasers, but damnit, the British public will vote for the best in the end because we cannot do anything but.

Also just realised that I forgot to reply to another of your posts recently about going to Blackpool next year. I'm going to have to turn down the ice cream idea (it's Blackpool Gaggers), but otherwise YES. I'm going to jump off the end of the pier naked with Len.

Haha, you and Len would never make it off the end! You'd end up trying to out witticism (?) each other first.

-----

Back on topic, where are my manners?

@Sentio is a kind soul, maybe the kindest I've known on here. What a gent.

@ZeroAsALimit Top man too.

BBS Signature

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-09 16:15:43

Added @fmn335 to my list. I can't believe I forgot about him.
Also adding @Deshiel to the list of nice users because, well, he is.

Enter your signature text...

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-09 16:45:33

At 12/9/14 03:34 PM, Gagsy wrote: I suppose its the whole lack of a JOURNEY. I mean, you can see Mark or Simon winning it smply because they've been bad on the show, been in the bottom 2 a few times and have made their ways through that. I don't need a journey, I just need someone who to me shines on the dance floor. Like Abbey did last year and like I thought Pixie did this year. To be fair, I'd probably be a major Frankie lover if it wasn't for the little Bridge business.

Yeah, got to admit I'm a bit of a sucker for the JOURNEY. Well, not so much in the case of Mark because I think he's a bit of a twonk, but more so in the cases of Simon and Caroline. I sort of get the necessity of having stage schoolers and the like, as then you undoubtedly get some good dancing early on when typically everyone else is crap, but this is probably the reason why I backed Abbey over Natalie last year.

Quite liked Blue in my teenage girl phase, but grew to hate Blue in my adult woman phase (we'll see how elderly lady phase Gagsy feels about Blue at a later date). I believe he is the 2nd or 3rd member of the band to file for bankruptcy. Pretty sure as a sidenote that the bankruptcy led directly to that bout of depression in his life. I just can't feel sorry for a man that squanders his wealth then wallows in pity about it too sorry to keep living a regular joe life without money to fall back on, like the majority of us have to do day in day out.

I think you're due for some BLUE NOSTALGIA. I like the fat one they sometimes show in the crowd.

That does kinda bring him down a bit, but I'm still a bit soft for him. Heard Frankie has had issues too.

I can see Jake getting to the final definitely, but I think in the final people will vote more for actual talent/skill. We love our crowd pleasers, but damnit, the British public will vote for the best in the end because we cannot do anything but.

It depends on just how big the Eastenders vote I guess. He managed to survive that atrocious Greekgentine Tango, though he was really hamstrung by the gimmick in that case. Greek music is completely undanceable except for... well, Greek dance. What a waste of a stormy Argentine Tango. :( Actually that whole week was kind of bad.

Haha, you and Len would never make it off the end! You'd end up trying to out witticism (?) each other first.

I'm definitely more of a Craig man myself. Erm, I mean, erm, Darcey, yeah!

To everyone else: I currently don't have any manners because I'm tired and worried, so I will not be going back on-topic like Gaggers did.

BBS Signature

Response to Nicest BBS users? 2014-12-09 18:59:32

At 12/9/14 04:15 PM, Pixelwiz wrote: Added @fmn335 to my list. I can't believe I forgot about him.
Also adding @Deshiel to the list of nice users because, well, he is.

Thank you!

I'm honored that you think I'm nice. This just made my day!

Oh look, nipple rings