00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dakale just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

might get a tv show??? options?

1,382 Views | 26 Replies

might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-03 21:41:49

it's called
Torabisu + senso. in engish it means travis + war.

The ninjas, the spell-casters and the humans. The spell casters hate the ninjas and humans so they create a deadly disease to wipe them out. killing millions of them per year While doing this there's a 12 year old ninja named travis who lives with his mother, father and younger brother who's considered smarter and more life worthy then he. Travis had a fear of failure after his incapacitated attempt to save his older brother from being eaten alive by a man eating frog. so he purposely fails all his classes and repeats the 7th grade three times. convincing his parents and himself that he's dumb. Resulting in his parents treating him like he's never going to amount to anything while giving his younger brother more opportunities to better himself. On the last few days of school before exams, the kids take blood exams to make sure none of them have the disease. As travis gets his blood tested.. It's discovered he doesn't have blood, he has magic blood. The blood that could possibly save the whole world from extinction.

what do ya think?? im gonna pitch the show to nick. but I need... drawings for the main charchers.

tell me whatcha think of my idea...

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-03 21:46:06

Boring tbh

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-03 21:47:37

At 12/3/14 09:43 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 12/3/14 09:41 PM, ZE13 wrote: tell me whatcha think of my idea...
it's really bad

bad????!!! what?????

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-03 21:57:31

good

BBS Signature

At 12/3/14 09:41 PM, ZE13 wrote:

I think book should be a good idea while TV isn't.

And it's more like a WoW idea other than a TV Show. Well, it's like a WoW idea.

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-03 22:10:02

First, don't share your ideas online, someone might steal them. Second, it sounds more like something an animator in japan might be interested in. But if u pitch it to Nick, good luck.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-03 22:27:57

At 12/3/14 09:41 PM, ZE13 wrote:

It sounds weird.....
but why are you not giving the writing forum some love with this story?
here you go
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/forum/18

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-03 23:16:36

Dont do it Brian

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-03 23:28:06

At 12/3/14 09:41 PM, ZE13 wrote: it's called

what do ya think?? im gonna pitch the show to nick. but I need... drawings for the main charchers.

well... I got a better response on here with zorrewe... is my idea really that bad?? is it really that shitty?? like come on! I like the show! ;/

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-03 23:41:27

If you send it to Nick, then they probably wouldn't like it because of the absence of fart jokes.

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Sounds boring and stupid. Also, why are the ninjas any different from the humans? Ninjas are humans too.

"Codswallop in my opinion." - Hagrid

"I trust no one but my ham sandwich." - SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2

Never say no to Panda.

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-03 23:55:11

At 12/3/14 11:48 PM, SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2 wrote: Sounds boring and stupid. Also, why are the ninjas any different from the humans? Ninjas are humans too.

why does my idea suck so bad??

well! since it sucks so much! it'll be perfect for nick since everything on their channel sucks anyway! ;D

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-03 23:56:22

At 12/3/14 11:48 PM, SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2 wrote: Also, why are the ninjas any different from the humans? Ninjas are humans too.

What if the Ninjas are actually 4-armed alien cyborgs that are an expy of General Grievous?

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-03 23:58:43

At 12/3/14 11:48 PM, SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2 wrote: Sounds boring and stupid. Also, why are the ninjas any different from the humans? Ninjas are humans too.

why.... does my idea for a kids show suck?

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-04 03:14:26

At 12/3/14 11:58 PM, ZE13 wrote: why.... does my idea for a kids show suck?

Because idk? it just does?

Im not trying to be a dick here, but if you want to be a successful anything you have to be able to respond to criticism well.

and you can't really just "pitch the idea to Nick." you gotta land yourself into the industry. and TV shows and their entire premise arent usually thought of by one person. thats not how television works.

you sound really young and i hate that your dreams might be kinda crushed. but trying to ask the BBS for thoughtful input? that was kind of a mistake

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-04 04:32:23

They would definitely pick up the show :U

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-04 13:11:16

As someone who's actually been involved with pitching shows to TV networks, I would give you these tips first.

Find (a) writer(s): someone who knows how to spell, understands grammar, plot progression, etc.
Find an animator (animators): particularly one(s) who can animate quickly and efficiently.
Find voice actors: people who know how to act, can travel to the studio location or have efficient set ups at home.
Find (a) musician(s): people who can create original soundtrack for your show
Find a producer or way to fund the project.

Create a team, create the content, pitch the idea and get your answer.

Good luck.

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-04 15:05:10

I have no idea what I just read

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-04 15:54:44

At 12/3/14 09:41 PM, ZE13 wrote: Travis had a fear of failure after his incapacitated attempt to save his older brother from being eaten alive by a man eating frog.

Lol WTF.

To be honest this wouldn't make a very good Nick show, but you would have a better shot at making it a manga/anime because a lot of those tend to have ultra-silly stories.

~Sweet memories of us I do recall~

~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

BBS Signature

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-04 16:07:23

At 12/3/14 09:41 PM, ZE13 wrote: it's called

I.... I don't see why my idea sucks.. It's a show about a group of kids trying to find a cure for a disease before it kills everyone on the planet.

At 12/4/14 04:07 PM, ZE13 wrote: I.... I don't see why my idea sucks..

Nobody fuckin says that. Did you not read any of my advice?

Really, have you ever heard any creator of anything trying to be completely ignorant of any reasons of why it sucks and then try to argue why it is good? You do not understand the purpose of criticism

You've really outdone yourself in expressing sheer magnitudes in dumbassery. How are we supposed to logically pick down and really evaluate the story when the whole premise is complete shit?

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-04 17:01:15

At 12/4/14 04:56 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote:
At 12/4/14 04:07 PM, ZE13 wrote: I.... I don't see why my idea sucks..
Nobody fuckin says that. Did you not read any of my advice?

Really, have you ever heard any creator of anything trying to be completely ignorant of any reasons of why it sucks and then try to argue why it is good? You do not understand the purpose of criticism

yea I read it.. sorry for being annoying, ;p I guess i'll trash the idea and give out another one.. I never had such a negative response off a plot that I wrote before.

At 12/4/14 05:01 PM, ZE13 wrote: yea I read it.. sorry for being annoying, ;p I guess i'll trash the idea and give out another one.. I never had such a negative response off a plot that I wrote before.

Not a problem. Youre going in the right direction, just needs some revision, and as I mentioned something like a TV show is a big project and isn't thought of by one person, start small...

As for the negative response, it's the General, where people are in it for the lawls and rather advice given as needed

BBS Signature

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-13 01:49:32

This is a horrible idea. The only reason for anyone to pick it up is to throw it in the garbage.

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-13 08:38:15

Nickelodeon needs more creative people like you, mate. Your shit definitely sells to their target demographic.

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-13 15:17:55

At 12/13/14 01:49 AM, Lusin wrote: This is a horrible idea. The only reason for anyone to pick it up is to throw it in the garbage.

god that's it!!!! I never had such horrible feedback off a idea!

Response to might get a tv show??? options? 2014-12-13 15:18:14

At 12/13/14 08:38 AM, NGPulp wrote: Nickelodeon needs more creative people like you, mate. Your shit definitely sells to their target demographic.

woof