00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Weekly Thumbnail Prompts

549 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Weekly Thumbnail Prompts 2014-12-01 03:16:49

So the last prompt thread I took a regular part in isnt active anymore. So I think I'll start my own, with blackjack and hookers...

seriously you might draw hookers...

How this is going to work is simple. Weekly (Beginning on Mondays) I will post a combination of seven thumbnail images, usually with a weekly theme. Your GOAL is to pick at least one you like and take the concept further to a finished image.

Rules:

1. Use colors.
2. Use the number of the thumbnail you are working on in any post relating to it. Such as WIPs and your final post.
3. Draw a background. From color gradiants to detailed environments, nothing is too simple or too extravagant. It just has to be there.

Notes:

-You are welcome to do multiple, if not all, of the prompts.
-WIPs are welcome.
-Traditional and Digital are equally welcome.
-If you don't like any of the prompts, try combining them or make your own. Make sure to leave a note in your post if you do these.
-If you think my prompts suck and that I should die in a hole for making them, then shoot me a message and we can host someone else's thumbnails for a weekly session.

Response to Weekly Thumbnail Prompts 2014-12-01 03:31:58

WEEK ONE 12/1/2014 - 12/7/2014

This week's theme is Monsters.

Be experimental with sizes for this one.

Weekly Thumbnail Prompts

Response to Weekly Thumbnail Prompts 2014-12-01 03:32:33

I look forward to this!!

Jesus Saves!!

Response to Weekly Thumbnail Prompts 2014-12-01 04:55:41

Already started....I chose number 7. The two simple sketches at the top of the page were based off the main drawing. The bottom two sketches was my attempt to modify the drawing and make it..a little more symmetrical, and adding whatever I know about anatomy, plus various ideas about the subject. The head sketch is just an idea of what I thought it would be. I need to practice being more consistent with my ink links (following the forms).....

Weekly Thumbnail Prompts

Jesus Saves!!

Response to Weekly Thumbnail Prompts 2014-12-01 13:08:47

At 12/1/14 04:55 AM, HeThinkzLikeNoOthEr wrote: Already started....

Funnily enough my first choice was Number 7 as well..

Weekly Thumbnail Prompts