00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I got Character Model questions.

491 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I got Character Model questions. 2014-11-27 08:07:47

when i google search for model sheets I come across models sheets from companies. in this model sheets i see these numbers looks like some kind of product ID # or reference number. i,m just dying to know what is it exactly!? is it a made up number? those it mean anything? should i use this to make my own for my character model sheets?
here a link to one of them with a number it's on gadget 4303 <<< what those that number indicate? and or what is it's purpose? and how do i make my own unique number?
check it out!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_oR7sYJzWZ1k/TQCVLyBBjLI/AAAAAAAAAh4/O_AjokGFrBg/s1600/Gadget_modelsheet.jpg
--------------------------------
here one for teen titans some please tell what those numbers means? http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/0...
there this number on top on the title section #257-323
and this one SC. A002
plus there's a circle with (A2) in it. and below it it say stock [] with a check box.
what those all that means?

Response to I got Character Model questions. 2014-11-29 13:53:10

If you can't figure out what the numbers mean, then what's the point of adding them? You don't need to put random numbers on your model sheets just because they do.

Smarty Art, Ninja, Action

BBS Signature

Response to I got Character Model questions. 2014-11-29 14:01:29

At 11/29/14 01:53 PM, Celshaded wrote: If you can't figure out what the numbers mean, then what's the point of adding them? You don't need to put random numbers on your model sheets just because they do.

it would be just in case i find out sometime down the road. it's not like I need it or anything but if I could at least know what those numbers are for out of curiosity. so for now I'm just going to make my own i,m assuming is some kind of character or group of character reference number. and if not then i,m will make it so!

Response to I got Character Model questions. 2014-11-29 15:16:42

At 11/29/14 02:01 PM, ToonymanStudios wrote: it would be just in case i find out sometime down the road. it's not like I need it or anything but if I could at least know what those numbers are for out of curiosity. so for now I'm just going to make my own i,m assuming is some kind of character or group of character reference number. and if not then i,m will make it so!

My guess is that companies like Disney just file them with numbers because they own such a large amount of characters that filing their papers alphabetically would be a huge mess.

BBS Signature

Response to I got Character Model questions. 2014-11-29 22:05:38

At 11/29/14 03:16 PM, kmau wrote:
At 11/29/14 02:01 PM, ToonymanStudios wrote: it would be just in case i find out sometime down the road. it's not like I need it or anything but if I could at least know what those numbers are for out of curiosity. so for now I'm just going to make my own i,m assuming is some kind of character or group of character reference number. and if not then i,m will make it so!
My guess is that companies like Disney just file them with numbers because they own such a large amount of characters that filing their papers alphabetically would be a huge mess.

ok then why would some characters from the titan has the same numbers? while others do not! if it was to be file like that it could be a cause for confusion.