00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Castle Crash RPG online PC

822 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Castle Crash RPG online PC 2014-11-25 15:29:01

New Grounds should make a legit Castle Crasher for PC on their site. Anything is better than Castle Crashing the Beard. Think about it and discuss what it would be like to have a whole online, medieval world of Castle Crashers. Would online RPG Castle Crash be a good idea? Do you think it's something Tom Fulp should work on? How bad ass would it be to have a your very own Castle Crasher?

BBS Signature

Response to Castle Crash RPG online PC 2014-11-25 21:29:56

I hope it takes on our user levels, and there's PvP, so I can cut your head off.

If you're a Newgrounds OG who appreciates Flash games with depth, check out the game I made in 2024.

Response to Castle Crash RPG online PC 2014-11-26 01:48:57

It is an okay flash game, but doesn't seem like it would make a good online PC game.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Castle Crash RPG online PC 2014-12-01 18:12:03

At 11/26/14 01:48 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: It is an okay flash game, but doesn't seem like it would make a good online PC game.

I completely agree, the flash game is terrible, but haven't you played the Xbox360 campaign? If not I suggest you look up some Castle Crasher videos on Youtube.

BBS Signature

Response to Castle Crash RPG online PC 2014-12-02 00:46:23

At 12/1/14 06:12 PM, XENotheus wrote: I completely agree, the flash game is terrible, but haven't you played the Xbox360 campaign? If not I suggest you look up some Castle Crasher videos on Youtube.

I will look it up and see what you mean.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature