00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Scottistrash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

animation artist and writer wanted!

846 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm working on an interactive animated project that will be posted to Newgrounds called Patchwork Planet!

The story of the project stems around a group of children who stumble into a strange new universe, while exploring an abandoned building. There they meet a mysterious young girl, with incredible powers....as they attempt to find their way home, they begin to uncover the mysteries behind the young girl and the universe around them.

Currently I have two programmers working with me on the project. Which has left me with the task of creating all the artwork, writing the script, sound-mixing etc. I have a large portion of the artwork done....but I would like to add variety, and diversity to the writing and art! On top of that I would like to have the animation started before the end of the winter. So if this sounds interesting to you, and your serious about working, send me a message!

Response to animation artist and writer wanted! 2014-11-25 10:57:22

Hello, I am a writer and am very interesting in this project

Response to animation artist and writer wanted! 2014-12-03 13:57:59

I'm a writer. This definitely sounds like an interesting project. Keep me posted!

Check out my band's most recent song, and let me know what you think! :D

Response to animation artist and writer wanted! 2014-12-04 13:26:26

Hi, animator and designer here, I'd love to see some of the stuff you've gotten done visually for the project

Response to animation artist and writer wanted! 2014-12-05 21:12:08

At 12/4/14 01:26 PM, ZazDupree wrote: Hi, animator and designer here, I'd love to see some of the stuff you've gotten done visually for the project

these are some of the concept images that are most recent

Response to animation artist and writer wanted! 2014-12-05 21:12:58

At 12/5/14 09:12 PM, Technox17 wrote:
At 12/4/14 01:26 PM, ZazDupree wrote: Hi, animator and designer here, I'd love to see some of the stuff you've gotten done visually for the project
these are some of the concept images that are most recent

here is a image of the building

Response to animation artist and writer wanted! 2014-12-14 21:01:57

I write, and am very interested in contributing. Hit me up.

Response to animation artist and writer wanted! 2014-12-22 00:03:52

Greetings from Minty Fresh Thoughts! I like the idea of this so called "Patchwork Planet" I am a highly talented artist who is able to create a high level of animation as well as art and music! If you would like to collaborate on this project I would love to be a part of it! Just send me a message and we can work out something together. I have a bigger reputation outside of newgrounds and in 2015 I plan on kicking some ass in terms of gaining popularity, but the only way I can achieve this goal is to work together with everyone who has the same level or artistry or higher. That being said... check out the links below to view my level of work, and based on that you can decide weather or not I would make a good team member. Thanks and hope to hear back from you!

DeviantArt
http://mintyfreshthoughts.deviantart.com/

YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIhWcW-En5jSmvteMnWws1g

At 11/25/14 02:47 AM, Technox17 wrote: I'm working on an interactive animated project that will be posted to Newgrounds called Patchwork Planet!

The story of the project stems around a group of children who stumble into a strange new universe, while exploring an abandoned building. There they meet a mysterious young girl, with incredible powers....as they attempt to find their way home, they begin to uncover the mysteries behind the young girl and the universe around them.

Currently I have two programmers working with me on the project. Which has left me with the task of creating all the artwork, writing the script, sound-mixing etc. I have a large portion of the artwork done....but I would like to add variety, and diversity to the writing and art! On top of that I would like to have the animation started before the end of the winter. So if this sounds interesting to you, and your serious about working, send me a message!

Response to animation artist and writer wanted! 2014-12-29 00:47:30

Hey chief! Writer here.

I'd try to sell myself, but my project Batman: Arkham Shitty speaks for itself. I'm also a story consultant for HBrunaTV. And don't worry, it's much easier to tackle serious and light hearted story arches than making poop jokes, it's just easier to find animation assistance with poop jokes on this website. Haha!

Shoot me an email at cbdesign@outlook.com if you're interested.

Cool sounding concept, can't wait to hear more.