00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

switizuwu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do I Change My Username?

2,149 Views | 4 Replies

How do I Change My Username? 2014-11-24 19:53:23

I'm fairly new on this site and I'm still learning how to do certain things. One of these things being; ''changing my username''. NigNogNate was a nickname that one of my friends gave me but I'm not sure if it is appropriate or creative enough. How do I change my username to something else? All help is appreciated!

Response to How do I Change My Username? 2014-11-25 01:06:00

At 11/24/14 07:53 PM, NigNogNate wrote: I'm not sure if it is appropriate or creative enough. How do I change my username to something else?

PSSSH, usernames being appropriate or creative?
Your thinking to much of this, and you shouldn't have let your buddy choose your username/or listen to your friend in the first place.

You can't change your username.
Your username can change you though.

Response to How do I Change My Username? 2014-11-25 04:03:21

You can contact an admin and politely request a username change if you feel you must. ;) It's a manual process though, so better make sure your new name is available (easy to check by typing in names.newgrounds.com) and something you want to keep this time. IMO NigNogNate isn't bad though! Both unique and easy to remember.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to How do I Change My Username? 2014-11-27 14:27:40

At 11/25/14 04:03 AM, Cyberdevil wrote: You can contact an admin and politely request a username change if you feel you must. ;) It's a manual process though, so better make sure your new name is available (easy to check by typing in names.newgrounds.com) and something you want to keep this time. IMO NigNogNate isn't bad though! Both unique and easy to remember.

That sounds like a lot of work lol. Thanks for the help but I'm probably just gonna keep the name I have now. I've thought about it for a little bit and NigNogNate's kind of grown on me.

Response to How do I Change My Username? 2014-11-27 15:45:25

At 11/27/14 02:27 PM, NigNogNate wrote: That sounds like a lot of work lol. Thanks for the help but I'm probably just gonna keep the name I have now. I've thought about it for a little bit and NigNogNate's kind of grown on me.

Glad to hear it. :)

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature