00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lordmagian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

If you switched bodies. . .

464 Views | 9 Replies

If you switched bodies. . . 2014-11-24 11:50:43

With a random stranger and it became irreversible during the time you were dating the love of your life, would you two be together? How would your day go?

I feel like this isn't such a bad question. In fact it feels like it iIS A GOOD QUESTION!

Anywho, I envision this to be difficult for me especially when love making or any other intimate situation occurs, it'll be just awkward, especially sex. I would feel like someone else is smashing my beloved due to the fact it isn't my beef.

happy, sad....!?

"if you're ever getting buttfucked go with scarlet velvet " - Bantam

BBS Signature

Response to If you switched bodies. . . 2014-11-24 12:22:04

I'd switch bodies with some random black guy because smart black guys have life in godmode these days.

-easy to get tons of scholarship money
-affirmative action jobs
-liberals and SJW's won't ever give you any shit since you're not white

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to If you switched bodies. . . 2014-11-24 12:23:53

At 11/24/14 12:22 PM, JRob wrote: I'd switch bodies with some random black guy because smart black guys have life in godmode these days.

-affirmative action jobs

Definitely, even better would be black woman because then youd get all the positive discrimination for no reason other than youre a woman. black women live life in easy mode

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to If you switched bodies. . . 2014-11-24 13:55:59

At 11/24/14 12:23 PM, BumFodder wrote: Definitely, even better would be black woman because then youd get all the positive discrimination for no reason other than youre a woman. black women live life in easy mode

This inequality is oppression! Let's make their lives even easier! OH NO! It's not working so let's pile on more affirmative action! OH NOES...

so on and so forth?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to If you switched bodies. . . 2014-11-24 13:57:45

I wouldn't like it at all.
I like being who i am and i don't want anyone messing with my girl.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to If you switched bodies. . . 2014-11-24 14:05:13

I guess it would depend on who that random stranger is, but I feel like she wouldn't be nearly as okay with the swap.

BBS Signature

Response to If you switched bodies. . . 2014-11-24 15:01:06

At 11/24/14 12:23 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 11/24/14 12:22 PM, JRob wrote: I'd switch bodies with some random black guy because smart black guys have life in godmode these days.

-affirmative action jobs
Definitely, even better would be black woman because then youd get all the positive discrimination for no reason other than youre a woman. black women live life in easy mode

Asian women because then you'd have an army of weeaboos following your every word and command (when they're not busy praying at the shrine they've built for you)

Response to If you switched bodies. . . 2014-11-24 18:37:26

At 11/24/14 01:57 PM, Radaketor wrote: I wouldn't like it at all.
I like being who i am and i don't want anyone messing with my girl.

Well technically it wouldn't be someone else since the body is just a vessel as some buddas ( if i recall correctly) believe which would be irrelevant to some of them kind of. Continuing on, that new body would yours forever just the mere fact that it wasn't yours originally to begin with. So with that in mind no one is really messing with yo girl dogge. But in actuality someone is.

happy, sad....!?

BBS Signature

Response to If you switched bodies. . . 2014-11-24 18:41:21

At 11/24/14 03:01 PM, CiviLies wrote:
At 11/24/14 12:23 PM, BumFodder wrote:

-affirmative action jobs
Asian women because then you'd have an army of weeaboos following your every word and command (when they're not busy praying at the shrine they've built for you)

I think you would drown in weeaboo madness after a while eventually. Especially once that shrine is built and a random day approves of a man who spits on your shrine. Angered by his action, you shout out of war from the disrespect onto the guy then every worshipper out there.

happy, sad....!?

BBS Signature

Response to If you switched bodies. . . 2014-11-24 19:12:33

I'd go and exercise me some hot white male privilege all over the place