00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dialusional just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

police killing people for no reason

4,362 Views | 41 Replies

i dont know whats going on but if you ask me they need to knock it off and take it down a notch

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 18:45:49

The police force has always been full of overprivileged, corrupt degenerates.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 19:04:36

Paid administrative leave. ;)

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 19:08:04

At 11/23/14 06:41 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I guess people should follow the law and not act like invincible idiots.

Do you know though some police officers have been charged with second-degree murder and manslaughter for killing people? Many of those people were suicidal and delusional, and had illnesses such as schizophrenia.

There was a police officer who was charged with second-degree murder for shooting a man at a train station an hour away from where I live, and it happened in 2009. The man was shot when he was on his back and was resisting arrest but was not considered a deadly imminent threat. The officer claimed he mistook his Taser for a gun. He was convicted of manslaughter and given 2 years of prison, and served 1 year.

In Phoenix, Arizona, a man on meth was shot by a police officer after they came to his home because the man was assaulting his family. The man was shot when he picked up a children's bicycle and waved it around a cop. The cop Tasered then shot him to death. The cop was charged with second-degree murder in his death but convicted of manslaughter and given 6 years of prison, one of the rare instances where a police officer was given years of prison for an on-duty death.

Are these incidents something you condone?

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 19:10:40

With great power comes great irresponsibility.

Oh look, nipple rings

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 19:10:44

The Police are always looking for a reason to shoot criminals. Never mouth off to the police, or give them a reason to draw a gun.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 19:21:42

At 11/23/14 07:14 PM, WahyaRanger wrote:
At 11/23/14 07:05 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Proof? Haven't heard about this happening...
Why did you ask "proof" like I just told you that God exists?

Subtle joke, bro.
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1378393/1

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 19:30:00

yeah they are pissing me off

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 19:39:24

At 11/23/14 07:31 PM, Xenomit wrote: I'm so sick and fucking tired of people hating on the police because of bandwagons and anarchism/ dumbass rebelionism/ no kid was gunned down. A kid did get shot after drawing a firearm

shut up

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 19:42:39

I think we seem to convienently forget that the vast majority of the police do their jobs and not actively shoot anyone, (or at least an intentional fatal shot) but I guess it's easier to say fuck the police as a whole instead of the one cop who pulled the trigger, usually in an instant.

Don't get me wrong, I don't condone cops killing any innocent people, but in a high stress job that is very dangerous, you don't leave anything to chance.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 19:46:06

At 11/23/14 07:45 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 11/23/14 07:39 PM, KevinButtchin wrote: shut up
Such a compelling argument. My entire view of the situation has shifted dramatically.

At 11/23/14 07:38 PM, WahyaRanger wrote: Can you calm down fuckass. I wasn't online the whole day
Neither was I

kiss my ass

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 19:49:52

At 11/23/14 07:47 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 11/23/14 07:46 PM, KevinButtchin wrote: kiss my ass
Sounds unhealthy

please stop writing in my thread. youre starting to piss me off

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 19:53:58

At 11/23/14 07:49 PM, KevinButtchin wrote:
At 11/23/14 07:47 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 11/23/14 07:46 PM, KevinButtchin wrote: kiss my ass
Sounds unhealthy
please stop writing in my thread. youre starting to piss me off

Don't worry, Xeno says he's got a degenerate eye condition so you won't have to deal with his posts in a while.

Unless he gets one of those online reader things. And develops super powers from being blind.

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 19:55:16

This thread.

police killing people for no reason

"Now I'm a private eye-cum-negotiator..."

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 20:09:43

At 11/23/14 08:05 PM, WahyaRanger wrote:
At 11/23/14 08:01 PM, Xenomit wrote: Epic dodging skills. You must have +5 agility activated.
All I did was agree with what you said you'd do. What seems to be the issue?

I won't ever try to have a legitimate conversation with you because it's all you've ever been, and will be, to everyone on here; a fucking bully.

So yeah I'll gladly continue to dodge you.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1378415

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 20:11:25

At 11/23/14 06:41 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I guess people should follow the law and not act like invincible idiots.

^

I would hate being a member of the police and getting whiney little shits screaming about their pathetic and incorrect thoughts making it obnoxious to do my job. Then if I refuse to help them for being such little fucks they would whine even more, unless they died. That would be some benefit to failing to prevent a murder at least.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 20:25:34

At 11/23/14 08:21 PM, Monster-64 wrote: I plan on being a career police officer. I just know that people are going to follow me around in my car, or shouting at me by calling me a Nazi. Yay

Good luck with that.

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 20:30:03

At 11/23/14 08:11 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
^

I would hate being a member of the police and getting whiney little shits screaming about their pathetic and incorrect thoughts making it obnoxious to do my job. Then if I refuse to help them for being such little fucks they would whine even more, unless they died. That would be some benefit to failing to prevent a murder at least.

So the police officers in the past who have been charged with second-degree murder and manslaughter didn't deserve to be charged? And the ones that were convicted and sent to prison didn't deserve it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cases_of_police_brutality_in_the_United_States

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 20:32:27

At 11/23/14 08:31 PM, Monster-64 wrote:
At 11/23/14 08:25 PM, someaveragechap wrote:
At 11/23/14 08:21 PM, Monster-64 wrote: I plan on being a career police officer. I just know that people are going to follow me around in my car, or shouting at me by calling me a Nazi. Yay
Good luck with that.
Thanks, bro. I really can't wait until I join the police force.

I'm glad you didn't take that sarcastically. As for joining the force, you know the old joke, watch your ass its already cracked.

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 20:40:53

At 11/23/14 08:34 PM, Monster-64 wrote:
At 11/23/14 08:32 PM, someaveragechap wrote:
At 11/23/14 08:31 PM, Monster-64 wrote:
At 11/23/14 08:25 PM, someaveragechap wrote:
At 11/23/14 08:21 PM, Monster-64 wrote:

Yeah. I've done tons of research on the life of a police officer, and it sounds so dramatic. I hope I can say I'm ready for anything that life throws at me.

Get ready for a shit ton of paperwork. When my gramps was pulled over for... well, lets not get into details, but the paperwork at the station took like 45 minutes.

As for the topic at hand, cops are human. They can be the best of us, or the worst of us. As for killing with no reason, usually not. There's some sort of train of logic in police shootings that you can understand, but not necessarily condone. Varies from district to district of course.

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 21:03:06

At 11/23/14 07:58 PM, WahyaRanger wrote: Goodnight.

The only thing you're supposed to say after goodnight is:

I SAID GOOD NIGHT!

Poor form, sir.

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 21:10:55

Police are not killing people for no reason.

They're shooting because they're called to a scene and the person is acting like a frickin idiot.

You have 1 second to make a decision whether the guy 5 feet from you, man woman or child, has a loaded weapon pointed at you.

If you're yelling at them to DROP IT and they REFUSE TO DO SO. Sorry, but that warrants ventilation.

These types of incidents (police called to shots fired or armed people) happen everyday. Most people are smart enough to see a cop pull up to them and diffuse the situation.

I.E. put your hands up, let the cop do his job and go about your business. There are plenty of videos on YT of people doing open carry marches with loaded weapons and some unloaded. When the police pull up, guess what- its generally a good idea not to make any sudden moves and do what they say until they verify what the hell is going on and let you go about your buisness

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 21:13:09

At 11/23/14 09:11 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 11/23/14 09:06 PM, WahyaRanger wrote:

I SAID GOOD NIGHT!

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 21:55:27

At 11/23/14 09:18 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 11/23/14 09:16 PM, WahyaRanger wrote:
At 11/23/14 09:11 PM, Sensationalism wrote: AGREEING ENDS CONVERSATIONS!!!
This is a forum! We must drag this all out!!!
You're hilarious.
Why so serious?

in case you didnt see, i dont want you commenting in my thread anymore. i hate your replys

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 22:11:21

dance puppets dance

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-23 22:47:51

Never, ever say stuff like, "If you don't break the law, the police won't bother you." I guess that explains why there are so many cops that unlawfully antagonize civilians that legally film or photograph them in public, or use deadly force in situations not called for, especially if you're not white.

Let's not forget: there are many laws on the books--we've all broken them or continue to break them. They are much better off simply not being enforced, especially with regards to open containers, loitering, you name it. There is a tendency to overzealously enforce these kinds of quality-of-life violations, especially in poorer areas. Who cares if a guy is selling loosies or just smoking weed minding his own business? And does it matter that there are just a bunch of young people (usually darker skinned) just walking by or congregating in a public area not bothering anyone? Oh yeah, I forgot...the vast majority of complainants for retarded stuff like that are yuppies that don't know NYC or any other big city they inhabit. It's too bad they can't suck it up and go back to where they came from.

The continuously brewing anti-cop sentiment now is well-deserved. There are just far too many that not only suck at police work, but at life. I spend a significant amount of time reading cop message boards, particularly Thee Rant, which you can only post on if you're a proven active or retired uniformed NYPD employee. By now, I know too much about police culture. Cops overwhelmingly have an us vs. them mentality--not to mention that whistleblower and IAB cops are rats and minorities are mutts. Says a lot. Here (and in countless places elsewhere), they're all part of one massive fraternity where they are all about only protecting themselves and each other. Fact is, cops are legally paid crooks that think they're infallible. It's not surprising that they would rather not have their conduct documented.

One time, I was even harassed by cops just trying to read texts on my phone, while in a fully recognizable city uniform. They tried to get me for filming a bridge exit which, even if I was doing it, would have been completely legal.

You might hear a lot of rhetoric from mayors and police bosses, especially over here, say that they want to improve relations between the police and the community. But that can't happen, nor will it ever. There is no level playing field and the rift that exists now was decades in the making. If I assault a cop, I can be charged with assault on a police officer. That's a pretty specific crime that goes beyond just plain old "assault." But if a cop assaults me, he/she can't be charged with assault on a citizen while on police duty. Usually the cop either gets away with it or if any crime is found to be committed, it's just "assault" at worst. See where I'm going with this? Ordinary citizens can only defend themselves from other citizens and have no legal right to self-defense against cops, nor do they get that 91 cent police discount at Dunkin Donuts.

If the police force in general gets completely dissolved, I'd be completely okay with it. After all, living costs will go down, unnecessary development won't be done, and the elitists here that can't stand not having any cops around will flee. That to me would be a fucking godsend.

Also, does anyone know why the fuck is it taking so long for the grand juries in Daniel Pantaleo's and Darren Wilson's cases to determine probable cause for their actions? A chokehold is a chokehold--and especially when someone's airway is obstructed, which in Garner's case it clearly was. No one can get away with calling that an LVNR (lateral vascular neck restraint), especially after he repeatedly yelled that he can't breathe. And Michael Brown could have been any one of us. There was no reason for the cop at the time to do what he did.

In the meantime, I'm waiting for the next stupid cop to gain national attention for killing an innocent minority, or white person, in a way that's completely uncalled for.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-24 01:45:05

At 11/23/14 10:07 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote: man this thread is shit
or maybe....we're the shit.

truest shit ever been spoken

also fuck the police, theres such a big track record of shooting innocent people and getting away with it, just do google searchs like you pricks shouldve been doing

theres police trying unlawfully search, cosplayers getting shot, and this to go along with it

tell me again how the fuck these were all within reason

lurk

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-24 02:01:28

At 11/24/14 01:45 AM, migrant wrote:
At 11/23/14 10:07 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote: man this thread is shit
or maybe....we're the shit.
truest shit ever been spoken

also fuck the police, theres such a big track record of shooting innocent people and getting away with it, just do google searchs like you pricks shouldve been doing

theres police trying unlawfully search, cosplayers getting shot, and this to go along with it

tell me again how the fuck these were all within reason

The other day in NYC a guy named Akai Gurley was shot and killed in a staircase of a housing project, because a NYPD officer's gun accidentally discharged, killing Gurley. He was not supposed to have the gun in his hand apparently, and he killed an innocent bystander. How shameful.

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-24 02:08:54

At 11/24/14 02:01 AM, BigFatKid wrote: The other day in NYC a guy named Akai Gurley was shot and killed in a staircase of a housing project, because a NYPD officer's gun accidentally discharged, killing Gurley. He was not supposed to have the gun in his hand apparently, and he killed an innocent bystander. How shameful.

man thats fucking depressing, ive read up on that

the sad thing about this is how some kids growing up wanting to be police officers and protect the population are now going to look at everything going on and be afraid of those that are supposed to protect you. no matter of how right and wrong any of these shootings are, it wont change the fact that the police wont be looked up to anymore and will now be feared, and thats fucking depressing

lurk

BBS Signature

Response to police killing people for no reason 2014-11-24 02:15:12

At 11/23/14 08:30 PM, BigFatKid wrote: So the police officers in the past w

Yea probably whatever.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature