00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Project: Through the Plaguelands

1,147 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello there everyone. My name is Ozwell. I am a writer who has just finished a story called "Through the Plaguelands," and I was hoping to share my story with people who are interested in turning it into a short animation or game. I'll give you all a little synopsis of what the story is about:

"What starts out as a series of mysterious disappearances and random animal attacks quickly leads to something more sinister. Robert’s understanding of his world changes when he encounters his first zombies during the initial outbreak, which leads to the city being overrun with the undead. During the outbreak, Robert is injected, by the woman responsible for the outbreak, with a mysterious serum which gives him mysterious supernatural abilities.
As the infection progresses Robert finds the town further twisted by the illness known as the Plague and to make matters worse, a strong new breed of Plague creatures have emerged known as the Alphas, powerful infected retain their intelligence and gained supernatural abilities. They claim territories in the city, (Industrial Complex, Fireland, Frostland, and Electric Fields) where they rule supreme. Robert must fight the four Alphas as well as Cortez and escape the city before the its final sterilization against the Plague."

If anyone is interested in this project message me as soon as possible. All talents are welcome. Once the team is assembled we can talk about what everyone wants this project to become, whether that's a game, an animation, or both. Feel free to show work too.

Sounds like good fun! Count me in!

I work on music. I'm pretty good at Trance music and Drum 'N Bass. Check out my music on my newgrounds profile. I can do much better if i have an idea in mind of what I need to make, so this would be great!

I would also recommend checking out my music that is from "FL Starter" or "Clouded Fire" as the music from before that is from a terrible program that is not nearly as good as FL Studio which i started using with FL Starter and Clouded Fire.

Response to Project: Through the Plaguelands 2014-11-20 17:02:09

Nice, can you also make music that's on the darker side. Like music with dark tones and atmosphere?

Response to Project: Through the Plaguelands 2014-11-20 18:34:00

Yes, i have made some, but i have been mostly doing lighter tones since i got FL Studio. I'm actually making a lower toned song tonight.

Response to Project: Through the Plaguelands 2014-11-27 00:20:00

At 11/20/14 06:34 PM, RangerInTheWoods wrote: Yes, i have made some, but i have been mostly doing lighter tones since i got FL Studio. I'm actually making a lower toned song tonight.

Is there any scene you would like me to work on right now? I would need to know what the scene is like in order to make music for it. Or i could just wing it with a summary of it?

Response to Project: Through the Plaguelands 2014-11-29 01:07:45

Still trying to find other people for the project before starting

Response to Project: Through the Plaguelands 2014-11-29 12:52:39

Id be happy to audition for any female needed voices ^_^

Response to Project: Through the Plaguelands 2014-12-03 12:05:19

I can also do zombie noises if you need. I'm particularly good at sounding like Golem from Lord of the Rings.

I can also copy draw pretty well, so if you ever needed a pencil-drawn version of anything i could help you out there too.

Also, what are the minimum positions left in the team? I may be able to fill them in temporarily just to get started.

Response to Project: Through the Plaguelands 2014-12-07 23:10:42

Hey, I make html5 games and I have a VN engine already made, so if you want a very direct translation from your story to game I can help out.

You are reading this

Response to Project: Through the Plaguelands 2014-12-08 16:19:54

I'd be down to contribute a tune or two to this project.

Here are some examples of my darker stuff if you want to have a listen:
Cognitive Dissonance - Main Theme (made overnight for a game jam)
Level One Loop (WIP)

Message me if you're interested. Cheers!

Check out my band's most recent song, and let me know what you think! :D