00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coheed23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What's it like at the ocean beach?

509 Views | 8 Replies

I'm going to visit relative in San Diego California next summer, and more then likely, we're going to the beach. So can anyone help me out?

The Lonely Island = Best. Band. EBARR!!!

BBS Signature

Response to What's it like at the ocean beach? 2014-11-19 09:49:05

There's a chance that you might see water.

Response to What's it like at the ocean beach? 2014-11-19 11:15:37

Sand every where .....every where.

keep on Reaping on

BBS Signature

Response to What's it like at the ocean beach? 2014-11-19 11:22:56

Well, the Atlantic beaches I've been to are quite nice. Don't know what to say about the West coast, since I've never been there. Wear sunscreen, don't fight the currents, don't take pictures of the kids and you should be good to go man.

BBS Signature

Response to What's it like at the ocean beach? 2014-11-19 12:00:04

The ocean is a giant puddle of salty water. The water is not really suitable for drinking, nor swimming. People often cite shark attacks as the reason, but the sometimes hard to spot rip currents are much more likely to drown you.

The beach is massive collection of semi-finely ground rocks and minerals. Wet sand sticks to everything like some sort of mineral-based parasite. It's also recommended that you wear some sort of footwear because there are shells scattered everywhere which can become embedded in your feet if you're not careful.

When you get home, unless you already cleaned yourself off outside, you track sand everywhere. Rip in peace your carpets, because a group of just a few people can put a fine layer of sand over every square meter of your floors.

Oh, and buying a home near the ocean means that you can never having anything that you love. The salty air, and direct sunlight will sand down the paint on your home and vehicle. Metal will rust. Wood will rot. Then shirtless musclebros will loudly talk about their gains right outside your door.

Response to What's it like at the ocean beach? 2014-11-19 13:43:00

At 11/19/14 09:53 AM, Monster-64 wrote:
At 11/19/14 09:49 AM, Zerodecoole wrote: There's a chance that you might see water.
How much?

Yes.

Response to What's it like at the ocean beach? 2014-11-19 14:15:45

Make sure you bring a towel and something to shade you.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to What's it like at the ocean beach? 2014-11-19 14:40:16

I have been to the mediterranean beach. Awfully filthy.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to What's it like at the ocean beach? 2014-11-19 14:41:50

Everybody's barefoot...

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature