00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinnymon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye!

2,556 Views | 29 Replies

So, it's another fine Sunday in the NFL season and we're going to have a thread to talk about the games that'll be going down today!

Here's some of the match-ups for today:

Seattle @ Kansas City

Cincinnati @ New Orleans

Minnesota @ Chicago

Denver @ Saint Louis

San Francisco @ New York (Giants)

Philadelphia @ Green Bay

New England @ Indianapolis

Also, in honor of @RydiaLockheart's recent breast augmentation (AKA boob job) surgery, let's post pictures of sexy nurses in this thread. Her Steelers wiill be taking on the Titans tomorrow. :3

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 12:27:20

LOL, nice one, ZJ. It was actually a hysterectomy, but I'm on the mend and thanks for taking my suggestion. I'll be off the Percocet after today, so I won't be so damn loopy.

I think I figured out what the problem with the Steelers is. They play down to the level of the team they're playing. If they're playing a good team, like the Colts, they play to win and play good football. But when they play a team like the Buccaneers, it's like they feel bad for the bad team and try to play down to their level to give them a chance, like you'd do with a peewee team. Injuries in key positions don't help either, but there's also issues such as Todd Haley's play calling that I mentioned last week. I have also noticed Todd Haley has been having some clock management issues and has been incurring really dumb penalties as a result.

Go figure it's a night game and it's on the night I need to go to bed to get back to work after leave. Oh well.

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 13:04:13

Broncos @ Rams might not seem a big game on paper, but it is huge in my family. My Aunt is the reason I got into football in the first place, as she was seeing a guy from St Louis, and is a huge Rams fan as a result. My brother in law is also a massive Rams fan. So of all the games Denver play this season, this is must win!

Incidentally I am a big fan of sexy nurses. I happen to be married to one.

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 13:14:44

Seattle vs Kansas City should be a good game, both 6-3. As my Dad is a KC fan I'll root for them to pull one over Seattle.

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 13:26:58

I'm pretty sure none of these women are properly trained, nor have qualifications to practice nursing.

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 13:47:24

Somebody get Poozy in here. I want to shit talk.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 15:25:28

At 11/16/14 01:47 PM, KillerSkull wrote: Somebody get Poozy in here. I want to shit talk.

Not like the 49ers have won anything relevant since 1995.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 15:28:09

Expected Andy Dalton and the Bengals to get whooped today, but they've actually played really well today. Andy Dalton can actually be a good QB when he's not in primetime. Barring the unthinkable, they're gonna come away with a big win today.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 15:40:39

At 11/16/14 03:28 PM, ZJ wrote: Expected Andy Dalton and the Bengals to get whooped today, but they've actually played really well today. Andy Dalton can actually be a good QB when he's not in primetime. Barring the unthinkable, they're gonna come away with a big win today.

When it comes to the up and down tendency Dalton has, he does reminds me of a certain QB in my team, difference is the postseason success. All and all, it's been a sorry year for the Giants as I was hoping they would at least finish the season with eight wins so they can build from there for the next season.

Despite the injuries which definitely hurt them, especially after losing Cruz and Prince, the talent's still there. The problem is something else.

Also the offensive line is untrustworthy.

With that said, chances are Coughlin might take some hits for this but if he were to leave, I rather that he does so in his own terms. The guy's one of the better coaches the Giants have since Bill Parcells so he should at least receive more dignity than Fassel. As much as I prefer that Coughlin stays but I'm not sure if that will happen so time will tell naturally...

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 16:10:41

At 11/16/14 03:52 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote: Beckham Jr. is a fucking monster

I know, at least there's a bright spot to this season.

This game Eli does deserve the blame, in a time when the defense actually played well, this happens. Way to throw that one away, that's for certain. I still hope he'll at least finish the season strong so we'll have something to build from now that 8-8 record is out of the question barring a hot streak which can happen but I'm not betting on this to happen.

I am willing to give Jennings a pass for this game since he just got back.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Damn the Broncos gotta keep their shit together.

Inhale

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 16:15:32

At 11/16/14 03:25 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 11/16/14 01:47 PM, KillerSkull wrote: Somebody get Poozy in here. I want to shit talk.

Someone sounds jealous.

Can't tell if the Giants' defense was good or if the Niners offense was bad.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 16:15:40

At 11/16/14 04:10 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:

Annnnd... he got injured.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

This is the most atrocious day for football that I have ever seen. Broncos lose to the Rams and Julius Thomas, Montee Ball, and Emmanuel Sanders get injured. Jeez, what's next? The Raiders get their first win?

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 16:24:40

At 11/16/14 04:21 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: This is the most atrocious day for football that I have ever seen. Broncos lost to the Rams? Jeez, what's next? The Raiders get their first win?

Most likely, how the hell do the Broncos lose to the Rams?

Inhale

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 16:26:26

At 11/16/14 04:15 PM, KillerSkull wrote:
At 11/16/14 03:25 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
Someone sounds jealous.

The 49ers had an open window to win the past several years, no guarantee that they'll be able to do so anytime soon as the window is now closing.

Both teams did blew opportunities this game however.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 16:28:07

At 11/16/14 03:28 PM, ZJ wrote: Expected Andy Dalton and the Bengals to get whooped today, but they've actually played really well today. Andy Dalton can actually be a good QB when he's not in primetime. Barring the unthinkable, they're gonna come away with a big win today.

I think that people seem to forget that the Bengals are still a very good team top to bottom, it's just that having an inconsistent QB can nullify all that talent at the worst time. That said, they might be the only team worthy of winning the AFC North because the rest of the division is even more inconsistent and basically untrustworthy, not that it really means much. Browns have coasted on fluky wins and an easy schedule so far, it's only a matter of time before they fall apart when things get tougher. Steelers are too reliant on their pass offense to compensate for their deteriorating defense, and the Ravens have an identity crisis on offense.

In short, it's a very strong division record-wise, but at the same time, they are all deeply flawed teams as well.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 16:28:17

At 11/16/14 04:24 PM, HolidayJester wrote:
At 11/16/14 04:21 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: This is the most atrocious day for football that I have ever seen. Broncos lost to the Rams? Jeez, what's next? The Raiders get their first win?
Most likely, how the hell do the Broncos lose to the Rams?

Probably because Julius Thomas, Ball, and Sanders all got injured.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 16:30:15

At 11/16/14 04:28 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Probably because Julius Thomas, Ball, and Sanders all got injured.

Now I'm interested in seeing where the Broncos season goes.

Inhale

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 16:30:20

At 11/16/14 04:26 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 11/16/14 04:15 PM, KillerSkull wrote: Someone sounds jealous.

The 49ers had an open window to win the past several years, no guarantee that they'll be able to do so anytime soon as the window is now closing.

I disagree, I think the window has already closed. Mostly due to a combination of injuries and questionable trades. The management in general doesn't seem to want to keep a winning team. But I think the Niners have one or two more seasons where we can get lucky. If management pulls their heads out of their asses the window can open again.

So, does Arizona not like sports or something. None of their teams can sell out. The Arizona stadium is half empty, the Coyotes might as well not exist, and the Diamond Backs have the emptiest ballpark in the world.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 16:30:39

At 11/16/14 04:15 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 11/16/14 04:10 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
Annnnd... he got injured.

You're thinking Pugh, leading to another problem for the o-line though I don't think it would helped that much had he been able to continue anyway.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 16:34:00

At 11/16/14 04:30 PM, HolidayJester wrote:
At 11/16/14 04:28 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Probably because Julius Thomas, Ball, and Sanders all got injured.
Now I'm interested in seeing where the Broncos season goes.

I just don't want them to lose Demaryius Thomas, too. Julius Thomas has an ankle injury, Ball aggravated his groin injury, and Sanders has a concussion.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 16:37:14

At 11/16/14 04:30 PM, KillerSkull wrote:

So, does Arizona not like sports or something. None of their teams can sell out. The Arizona stadium is half empty, the Coyotes might as well not exist, and the Diamond Backs have the emptiest ballpark in the world.

The Cardinals got unlucky this year now that Palmer is out.

With that said, the D-Backs did at least deliver a title although they did so because they went all in. This is the narrative I love to ruin and you know why, people are generally ignorant and thinks life can be the same cliche they have seen on popular culture.

The D-Backs were more "bought" than the Yankees in 2001. Do they think Johnson, Schilling, Gonzo, Matt Williams among others came from their own farm system?

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 16:41:49

At 11/16/14 04:37 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote:
At 11/16/14 04:30 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 11/16/14 04:15 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Annnnd... he got injured.
You're thinking Pugh, leading to another problem for the o-line though I don't think it would helped that much had he been able to continue anyway.
Announcer did say Beckham got injured on the last play, but he didn't look it

Doesn't seem serious then, at least compared to some other players on the team.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 16:44:14

My belt? No no no it undid itself it's wearing out

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 16:52:44

Talk about upsets today! I was not expecting most of these results. Buccaneers over Redskins? Huh. And WTF happened to the Broncos? Yes, there were key injuries, but a team does not just fall apart like that in one game without some underlying reason.

The Bengals played well today, but if they're going to win the big game, Andy Dalton needs to step it up. As others have pointed out, he's inconsistent. I think all the pieces are there for a win, but Dalton needs to be great. Right now, he's average.

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-16 18:20:07

This nurse is rather naughty...... (Sexy nurse in a funny comic)

http://www.suescornerweb.com/jokes/NO%20NO%20NO.jpg

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-17 00:31:41

Both Manning brothers lost today. It was a good Sunday.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-17 00:42:35

I am happy that Arizona is doing so well this year. Have not seen that in years.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk And Naughty Nurses! Ye Ye! 2014-11-17 07:48:03

At 11/17/14 12:31 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Both Manning brothers lost today. It was a good Sunday.

For me, half.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature