00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

is high school better?

1,764 Views | 34 Replies

if you read my topic should I hate myself? I was in middle school I've never been to high school. all I know is boys treat girls like shit, if their average looking or less. if your a average looking girl and bullied or not normal you aren't shit either. and girls treat others like shit and there's drama and panic attacks. everyone says high school boys are better they treat females better and school is better. they're more mature and less cruel toward females, is this true? my friends tell me they're having a awesome time in high school and my mom even said she might let me wear makeup and she's getting me new clothes. but ive been hurt so much in middle school and I'm scared high school will be no different.. I only changed a little bit..

is high school really better?

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 00:47:28 (edited 2014-11-16 00:47:38)

Thanks OP, I needed that.

is high school better?

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 01:05:36

No. It's just more drone building. And there are potheads.

is high school better?

BBS Signature

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 01:08:26

At 11/16/14 12:44 AM, ZE13 wrote:

Yes.

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 01:27:13

It all depends on how much visible respect you have for yourself. You can be Hambeast Prime or a level 60 sperglord. If you hold yourself highly, no one will treat you like shit. Develop an understanding of fashion and work on communicating with others as well. Learn the social cues and remember: Asocial behavior begets negative attention.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 01:47:43

If you don't hang out with idiots then you'll have a good time.

If you do hang out with idiots then you'll have a bad time.

Your ability to spot idiots is what will let you sink or swim. I know that I never had any trouble in high school because none of my friends were shit. If you latch onto a group of good, like-minded people then they will drive you towards success. Most of my high school friends are already doing things with their lives. They have good jobs that pay well, are in school, or sometimes already in the career field that they were aiming for.

If I had latched onto a group of idiots (e.g. my school's computer club) then things would have been different. I would have been surrounded by a group whose average IQ is in the double digits, where most of them don't know what a computer even does beyond its ability to play dumb games. That group is currently flipping burgers and working at supermarkets.

Or I could have latched onto one of the school's ball-handling teams. Like football, baseball, etc. The average IQ of most of those groups is in the single digits (pretty generous, because I'd be bringing up the average), and the only extra-curricular hobbies they have are vandalizing public property, getting drunk, and having babies at age 16. Most of that group is still unemployed because many of them believe that they're actually going to make it onto a college team, and think themselves too good to get a real job. Many of them also have children to worry about now because they thought that it would be smart to have sex with 10 cheerleaders in 1 night with 0 condoms.

Oh. And don't get involved in any of the super high society mega smart people programs. Their only real purpose is to give the school more funding. There isn't any real benefit to taking these classes. Most of them don't even give college credit. The average IQ here is about 105, but that doesn't matter because a lot of them are still idiots. Idiots who think that taking a few special classes in high school will actually mean anything in college. This group is currently doing the same sort of jobs everyone else is doing. They're also going to the same schools as everyone else. No. Nobody is going to Harvard or MIT.

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 01:48:24

School is never better. It's only different. What changes is your attitude. If you let yourself feel like shit you're going to feel like shit. Bottom line. All you really need to make it through is a friend or two, self respect, and knowledge of the fact that everyone around you is pretty much just a byproduct of bad social planning and negative sociological conditioning. Trying to "cope" or "fit in" with the scheme just propagates the problem and is about as effective as trying to join the boy's only treehouse club as a 5 year old. Even if you somehow make it in, you could be thrown out at any second for any reason. It's a pointless endeavor. None of it matters worth a damn when you get older anyway. Be yourself. Do your own thing. Make your own world.

(>'-')>

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 01:50:35

I hated high school, but college was nice.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 02:21:35

kindergarten is way better for OP in my opinion.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 03:32:06

Just jump straight to college and you'll be okay.

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 03:33:49

i was too cool for school

C C

the trolls king of kings

BBS Signature

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 03:39:07 (edited 2014-11-16 03:41:05)

High school is about the same. Not as harsh but your classmates will overall still be shit.
Make it through and your life will be awesome. I hated middle and high school; life improved once I was done with it.
If you plan on going, college is much better.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 04:53:24

At 11/16/14 12:44 AM, ZE13 wrote: is high school really better?

Fuck no.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 06:16:37

At 11/16/14 05:24 AM, Satan wrote:
At 11/16/14 12:44 AM, ZE13 wrote: if you read my topic should I hate myself?
Yes, please do.
everyone says high school boys are better they treat females better and school is better. they're more mature and less cruel toward females, is this true?
No, in fact it's the complete opposite of EXACTLY that. I don't know who the fuck has told you this, or why, but young guys in highschool are out for one thing, and one thing only. Fucking everything that moves, and if blowing smoke up your ass gets you to fuck them, then they will practically spread your ass cheeks apart, and build a bonfire underneath your asshole. They are all immature as shit as well.
No, it's worse.

Have fun, OP.

yeah... I have a feeling im going to be doing a lot of crying... sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night shaking and crying like a wounded animal.... looks like it's gonna be worse..

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 06:25:19

At 11/16/14 01:21 AM, MistyEntertainment wrote: You need to rest. You will enjoy most of the year. Its much better than middle school. In middle school, people will bully you for wearing gay sweaters. In high school, you can do whatever you want. Our side, and talk to them. You'll want the high school. No more pain.

I hope so...

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 06:30:41

Yes. I was bullied in middle school, attended a different high school and there was no bullying.

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 06:31:47

At 11/16/14 05:24 AM, Satan wrote:
At 11/16/14 12:44 AM, ZE13 wrote: if you read my topic should I hate myself?
Yes, please do.

my friends tell me they're having a awesome time in high school and my mom even said she might let me wear makeup and she's getting me new clothes.
Your friends are either lying, or they're the typical bitchy highschool sluts who get shit loads of attention. Girls in highschool slag each other off constantly behind one another's backs, and they cause absolute fucking hell on. Perhaps even more so than the males do.
but ive been hurt so much in middle school and I'm scared high school will be no different.. I only changed a little bit..
If you thought middle school was bad, BOY, YOU AIN'T SEEN NUFFIN YET. Pepper your angus, and get ready for some shit when you go to highschool.
No, it's worse.

Have fun, OP.

I cant deal with anymore bullshit.. I think im going to kill the next person who gives me a slight memory of middle school.. sometimes at night I cry and shiver like a wounded animal;..

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 06:51:57

Lol. America sounds like a fucked up place. In New Zealand, school is just school. Nothing scary about it.

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 08:51:54

i have graduated from grade school so..here you go:

elementary school:

guys and girls both act mean to each other they like. no sex

middle school:

guys and girls are shy, but guys and learning how to be more "smooth" instead of "mean". girls fuckin shy

high school:

guys are more smooth at being mean ( i'll take you out to dinner, for a price ) lol by this time most girls are sluts because they just want to be loved by guys, even though the guys are assholes

after high school:

holy fuck balls what has life become..get it together. omfg, get it together

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 09:04:22

I wore women's underwear every day senior year. It made my winky feel special. Whenever anyone made fun of me in the lockers, I would beat them into submission with my cock and rub my pink frilly undies in their face.

Fuck bitches.

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 10:38:04

At 11/16/14 10:34 AM, Amaranthus wrote: You have serious issues and you need to contact a psychiatrist.

I am afraid that ZE13 is going to be another sirtom93 and someone needs to contact the police to make sure everyone is safe.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 10:42:08

At 11/16/14 10:38 AM, i-am-ghey wrote:
At 11/16/14 10:34 AM, Amaranthus wrote: You have serious issues and you need to contact a psychiatrist.
I am afraid that ZE13 is going to be another sirtom93 and someone needs to contact the police to make sure everyone is safe.

Only @Rig can prevent school fires.

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 11:02:34

At 11/16/14 12:44 AM, ZE13 wrote: is high school really better?

Only in eroge, friend. Only in eroge.

In real life, people get bullied until they either kill themselves or go out with a highscore try.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 11:17:41

It only depends on how you approach high school. Everyone's experiences are different but you meet the similar people, people always see and meet in high school.

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 11:19:25

I dunno 'bout you OP, but high school was pretty good.
All we did was sing songs, tell stories and play juvenile games to while the hours away.

Ah, we had a gay old time.
Those were the days.

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 11:33:32

High school is shit when you're not even high. (;

Hi therey

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 11:48:46

At 11/16/14 11:33 AM, TheDisharmony wrote: High school is shit when you're not even high. (;

Exactly. But when you're high everyone knows it and will make fun of you

OP, High school is slightly less as bad as middle school. So yeah, it's still absolute hell, except twice as long!! HAAHAHAHAHAA

just make sure not to shoot up the place plz.

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 11:51:51

At 11/16/14 11:48 AM, MrApophis wrote:
just make sure not to shoot up the place plz.

Don't worry. You can leave that to Native Americans (like Jeff Weise). (;

Hi therey

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 11:56:27

Or that one kid up in seattle a few weeks ago

but get real like 99% of skol shoters are surburban white boys who are like a blend of outcast-loner and nerd. skol shotters kil cus they cant get laid. lok at eliot rodger 4 example.

Response to is high school better? 2014-11-16 12:10:00

At 11/16/14 11:56 AM, MrApophis wrote: Or that one kid up in seattle a few weeks ago

but get real like 99% of skol shoters are surburban white boys who are like a blend of outcast-loner and nerd. skol shotters kil cus they cant get laid. lok at eliot rodger 4 example.

Excellent. A+

Hi therey