00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twmimic001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~~dope Rappers Only~~

1,621 Views | 27 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-10 16:24:39

I feel like making another beat tape and imma need some dope mcs.

If your on that swag type flow dont even bother messaging. As shown in the title, DOPE RAPPERS ONLY.

Now, here is a collection of my current releases. If you are interested hmu.

Oh yeah i almost forgot. My name is Qwaint and my genre is old school/alternative/underground hip hop.

email address: qwaintvibes@gmail.com

- Qwaint

sup

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-10 21:36:21

DOPE RAPPERS ONLY.

okay, that will be $66.06, I take paypal only.

~~dope Rappers Only~~

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-18 16:15:07

wtf. arnt there any rappers on here.

sup

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-18 22:17:39

There are rappers on here but they don't really post especially not on the forums at least that is what I have observed

Anyways

Mind if I mess with a few of your beats I think I could do some cool electronic remixes with your tracks

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-19 04:05:39

At 11/10/14 04:24 PM, KleptoidKat wrote: I feel like making another beat tape and imma need some dope mcs.

If your on that swag type flow dont even bother messaging. As shown in the title, DOPE RAPPERS ONLY.

Oh yeah i almost forgot. My name is Qwaint and my genre is old school/alternative/underground hip hop.

- Qwaint

i freestyled over Heels over Head new master here (lossless):
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8MUiBA54uMackY4UUJqR2dYaWc/edit?usp=drive_web

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-19 13:49:03

At 11/18/14 10:17 PM, IdioticProductions wrote: There are rappers on here but they don't really post especially not on the forums at least that is what I have observed

Anyways

Mind if I mess with a few of your beats I think I could do some cool electronic remixes with your tracks

IdioticProductions: Yeah man, go for it! Can you link me afterwards?

Carefoot: Nice flow dude, its got a funky touch to it. You got any written tracks though?

sup

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-19 14:29:34

I am working on beats that I can hopefully get vocalists for

Anyways is your bandcamp stuff free

If not can I get your email so we can trade stuff

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-19 16:11:59

At 11/19/14 01:49 PM, KleptoidKat wrote:
At 11/18/14 10:17 PM, IdioticProductions wrote: There are rappers on here but they don't really post especially not on the forums at least that is what I have observed

Anyways

IdioticProductions: Yeah man, go for it! Can you link me afterwards?

Carefoot: Nice flow dude, its got a funky touch to it. You got any written tracks though?

I have a few written battles, a few written songs on here, but the only track I have on here I recommend has some issues. I got that Heels Over Head on the first take the middle verse, and the end could be re-done if your looking for quality.

Written:

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-19 22:11:47

At 11/19/14 02:29 PM, IdioticProductions wrote: I am working on beats that I can hopefully get vocalists for

IdioticProductions: Ahh I see, yeah everything on my bandcamp is free.

For "Tea Rex" you can download singles for free, but the entire collection in one DL is a dollar. (I made it this way so you can read the theme for every song, thats what made this tape special).

Carefoot: Show me your best song.

sup

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-20 04:21:35 (edited 2014-11-20 04:23:46)

At 11/19/14 10:11 PM, KleptoidKat wrote:
At 11/19/14 02:29 PM, IdioticProductions wrote: I am working on beats that I can hopefully get vocalists for

IdioticProductions: Ahh I see, yeah everything on my bandcamp is free.

For "Tea Rex" you can download singles for free, but the entire collection in one DL is a dollar. (I made it this way so you can read the theme for every song, thats what made this tape special).

Carefoot: Show me your best song.

My best song isn't out yet.
my older stuff: http://carefoot.bandcamp.com
http://youtube.com/nickcarefoot

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-20 05:03:10

Most of the rappers here on Newgrounds join Clabtrap, which is a rap battle competition. If you need names of Newgrounds rappers, then check out the official newspost.

Unrelated sidenote: I read the title as "doge rappers only" and an image of someone rapping exclusively in doge language popped up in my head.

~~dope Rappers Only~~

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-20 17:05:49

At 11/20/14 05:03 AM, Step wrote: Most of the rappers here on Newgrounds join Clabtrap, which is a rap battle competition. If you need names of Newgrounds rappers, then check out the official newspost.

Unrelated sidenote: I read the title as "doge rappers only" and an image of someone rapping exclusively in doge language popped up in my head.

Step: Ayy thanks man, but I wanted the rappers to come to me. If this doesnt work out ill think about msging them. At least I have that option now, much appreciated dude! Btw, I was in ClabTrap haha, I know what it is. I know most of the dudes on that list. ("HDC")

Carefoot: Hey man. Now this may make you hate me a little but unfortunately it isnt the sound im looking for. If you send me a new audition track with stronger delivery, more collected content, diversity in diction, etc.. we can talk again. You definitely got a style though. I liked your KOTD battle, your a funny dude.

sup

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-20 17:09:18

At 11/20/14 05:03 AM, Step wrote: Most of the rappers here on Newgrounds join Clabtrap, which is a rap battle competition. If you need names of Newgrounds rappers, then check out the official newspost.

On the "Doge" note.. honestly, it wouldnt suprise me to actually see the birth of a doge subgenre. Its like bronies. Who wouldve ever predicted bronies? We have a rapper who released an album called "im gay" and another rapper who named himself "lil D" lmaoo. Muthafucks dont know how to preserve an endangered culture with their ignorance. Im pissed now..
"

sup

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-21 22:16:23

Hey man i'll tear something up check me out and give me yell in my inbox if you want a feature

Yours Truly,

King Kezzie

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-21 22:17:36

How do you enter clabtrap?

Yours Truly,

King Kezzie

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-22 17:22:55

At 11/21/14 10:17 PM, kenhandra wrote:

How do you enter clabtrap?

hmm, im more of an old school cat, I dont make modern sounding beats.

Your style wont really work on my beats unless you adapt a little.

Im looking for rappers who are top notch in every field. Flow, Vocab, Style, Delivery, Content, Rhyme Scheme, and Innovation.

From what Ive heard (about 5 or 6 tracks), your certainly seem like the creative type. But I think the others are more meek.

I am making a collection of the DOPEST RAPPERS.

My bad, but if you think you can appeal to me I may reconsider (use email). Hope you understand dude.

On the clabtrap shit, im positive the entire thing is dead now but what I did was constantly send messages to BIGRED, who was apparently the head boss. He organized it with the help of some others. Like Teqneek, ask Teq.

sup

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-22 20:07:16

I understand you would have to listen to my old stuff but I can spit lyrical food for thought but if you gimme a beat I'll go in on it.

Yours Truly,

King Kezzie

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-22 20:33:05

At 11/22/14 08:07 PM, kenhandra wrote: I understand you would have to listen to my old stuff but I can spit lyrical food for thought but if you gimme a beat I'll go in on it.

Aight man, email me one of your best old tracks and we can go from there.

sup

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-22 22:05:49

Sending you an email bro!

Click The Picture ^___^

Mixtape

Soundcloud

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-23 21:12:03

Got it!

sup

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-25 05:36:42 (edited 2014-11-25 05:36:58)

yo I am doing a mixtape with @strazdine instead fuck ya'll get bodied

~~dope Rappers Only~~

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-25 06:54:31

At 11/10/14 04:24 PM, KleptoidKat wrote: I feel like making another beat tape and imma need some dope mcs.

- Qwaint

I'm for it. I got some music that me and my group put out on my page.
"At Your Service" is all me. Voice don't really change that much. Lol

I fell in love with Take 5 to the Facecheeks, and Less Than Greater Than.

I guess I'll shoot you an email. :l

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-11-25 20:54:40

At 11/25/14 05:36 AM, Carefoot wrote: yo I am doing a mixtape with @strazdine instead fuck ya'll get bodied

Carefoot: Hey man, thats great news! I have no idea who @strazdine but good luck on the works. Toss me a copy and ill tell you what I thought.

Rilo15: Ayyyyyy, im so glad you mentioned those pieces. They dont get as much attention as some other ones. Shoot me the email. Peeped your solo song. I thought it was pretty dope, no lie.

sup

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-12-16 16:46:39

bump

sup

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-12-20 21:43:06

At 12/16/14 04:46 PM, KleptoidKat wrote: bump

I don't know what's going on here, so I'll just shamelessly advertise my goods.

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-12-21 05:51:43

- Qwaint

Am I dope enough to be part of the dope club?

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-12-21 16:33:33

Am I dope enough to be part of the dope club?

Wait... what? This was never meant to be a club dude. Im looking for excellent rappers for a project im working on.

...now that people (apparently) see this post as a dope rapper club, I guess it wouldnt hurt to see what would happen. This is gonna be interesting.

From now on this is the "dope rappers club"

It is a club dedicated to those who would like to discuss Hip Hop culture, Hip Hop DJing, Breakdancing, Grafitti, Promotion, Beef, Favorite Rappers, beat production etc.. Basically true hip hop for real hip hop heads. Also recording/DJ/headphone gear, VSTs and DAW talk, and philosophy is accepted.

If you are the rare dope artist hmu at qwaintvibes@gmail.com. We can talk about a special project im working on, but be warned, I am selecting artists I think are dope, not just good but dope. Dont be a bitch if you dont have what it takes, get better and come back, ill give you another chance.

RULES:

1. Dont post wack rappers

2. No gay shit irrelevant to the topic

3. You can promote yourself but only once a week.

4. Modern rap is accepted but wack rap is not accepted. You better believe I listen to lyrics.

If you have any questions email me. qwaintvibes@gmail.com

WILL UPDATE

- Qwaint

sup

BBS Signature

Response to ~~dope Rappers Only~~ 2014-12-21 22:10:51

I'm back. Got new gear. I'm working lots.

Here's a track from before I sold my gear and took a hiatus. For the tenth time ever.

This is unfinished and unmastered, I'm first verse... Contact me if you wanna do anything.