00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Song ID Help

87,011 Views | 32 Replies

Response to Song ID Help 2016-08-01 05:29:17

Damn, this is bull crap. I make my own original songs. This scouting process sucks m8. I understand that you did this just in case people don't steal music from others. But that just means you mods and admins are just lazy and don't want to have to look through all of the submissions. If I were you, I would be eager to help people put their songs on geometry dash (of course still making sure that there are no copyrighted content on the page).

I'd rather wait for mods.

You think a popular music creator is just magically pop up on a song like my newest and think, "Damn this is total legitness!"
NOOOOOOO
Popular people wouldn't even care about smaller people who want to have a song on geometry dash. I waste time making music (100% original) uploading the music here, and hoping the mother fudging song ID works on geometry dash. Apparently you guys don't care.

Response to Song ID Help 2016-08-01 15:01:29

Rule #1 of scouting: Do not ask to be scouted. Just keep creating good stuff and someone will find you.

I posted a review on a song asking if they can scout me. How do I delete the post?

Response to Song ID Help 2016-10-25 19:27:20

I have the same problem