00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xo1029392 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Idiotic Drivers

943 Views | 27 Replies

Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 19:12:03

Don't you just hate it when you're just cruising along, obeying the rules of the road, and then all of a sudden an idiot zooms by and swerves in and out of lanes, going well over the speed limit? How about the jerks who drive well below the speed limit, or the ones who sit around at intersections when the light is green, blocking traffic as they do so?

How many times have you encountered idiotic drivers like that? Do you have any stories about idiotic drivers that you'd like to share?

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 19:26:33 (edited 2014-10-29 19:30:23)

At 10/29/14 07:12 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Don't you just hate it when you're just cruising along, obeying the rules of the road, and then all of a sudden an idiot zooms by and swerves in and out of lanes, going well over the speed limit? How about the jerks who drive well below the speed limit, or the ones who sit around at intersections when the light is green, blocking traffic as they do so?

How many times have you encountered idiotic drivers like that? Do you have any stories about idiotic drivers that you'd like to share?

I have many, many driving pet peeves.

The first is people who don't pay attention. This especially irks me when the person is the type that think driving an SUV gives them reason to not pay attention. People like this really anger me and I want them all to be shot.

the next is American speed limits in general. Why the hell is does a highway that is long, wide, and straight as hell only have a speed limit of 55 mph? that's just fucking stupid. people tend to go a little above and the cops ignore, but then you have people go well below it and clog up everything. the normal speed limit for a typical US highway should be at least 80 mph, with tickets starting at above 90 mph.

there are many others, but I don't feel like listing all of them now. This is something I can go on for hours about.

Someday I intend to buy I lot of land and build my own track based on the Top Gear test track.

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 19:29:47

The best ones are truckers and cyclists around here. My all time favourite goes to the guy driving a tanker full of god only knows what:

The story is, I was riding a bus at the time, on the top deck. Up there, you can see into truck cabs. The bus was going a bit faster than the tanker, so it started overtaking it.
There were hazard stickers literally everywhere on the tank part. And they all read along the lines of: "Ridiculously flammable contents; this tanker is really just a huge-ass bomb on wheels; don't even THINK of fire when near this motherfucker!". Y'know, the kind of thing that makes you wonder just what the hell you're slowly going past.

So the bus slowly creeps up past this tanker, and my seat gets level with the cab. I look in, and the driver's got no hands on the wheel. This alone would've been stupid enough to qualify for story material, but what makes this guy the no.1 idiot I've ever seen on any roads ever was that he had no hands on the wheel, because he had a cigarette in one hand... and the lighter in the other.

Blank disbelief didn't really describe it. To say that I lost faith in humanity that day would imply it hadn't already been killed off, too. I'm still looking for the words to accurately pin down exactly what was going through my brain in reaction to this moron. I just... don't even... : /

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 19:57:02

What drives me nuts is the idiots who take 5 years to accelerate up to speed, and it's even more annoying how these wankers are always at the front of the pack. No wonder I never seem to make it through any of the intersections when normally I have a healthy margin before it turns red.

It's also irritating when people at night feel the need to go slower than normal even though the street is light up like Iraq 2003. I do understand how it can be intimidating, but these people have been driving for about as long as I've been alive so you'd think that they'd know that it's less dangerous to go with the flow rather than slow everyone else up.

Also mergers are meant to be speed up on so you can be going as fast as the traffic you're merging with. Some people seem to think that they should be going 25mph until they've merged into the 50mph lane.

BBS Signature

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 19:57:37

There's nothing more stupid than texting while driving.

At least drunks pay attention to where they are going.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 19:58:45

At 10/29/14 07:57 PM, Painbringer wrote: There's nothing more stupid than texting while driving.

At least drunks pay attention to where they are going.

Drunks don't do a great job w/ it, though. But you have a good point.

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 20:01:39

I wish their was more intelligent people in the world, opposed to idiots who can't put their phones down and stop at a red light.

Inhale

BBS Signature

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 20:01:47

At 10/29/14 07:58 PM, cga-999 wrote: Drunks don't do a great job w/ it, though. But you have a good point.

It all depends on how far above the legal limit they are.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 20:03:27

Alright, this is going to sound p rude.
Indian folks are the absolute worst drivers. Worst.
They always go when it's not their right of way, which pisses me off.
They always travel under the speed limit on highways. I fucking hate that, I hate being stuck behind people. It pisses me off.
And finally, they always look at you when you pull up beside them. I fucking hate that the most. It pisses me off.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 20:10:44

At 10/29/14 08:01 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 10/29/14 07:58 PM, cga-999 wrote: Drunks don't do a great job w/ it, though. But you have a good point.
It all depends on how far above the legal limit they are.

The legal limit is bullcrap. Alcohol impairs driving, so it isn't a good idea anyway. Again, though. You do have a point. If they had a 0.01% vs. a 0.1 %, the 0.1% would be worse.

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 20:12:29

At 10/29/14 08:03 PM, Sevkat wrote: Alright, this is going to sound p rude.
Indian folks are the absolute worst drivers. Worst.
They always go when it's not their right of way, which pisses me off.
They always travel under the speed limit on highways. I fucking hate that, I hate being stuck behind people. It pisses me off.
And finally, they always look at you when you pull up beside them. I fucking hate that the most. It pisses me off.

I'm pretty sure NG has a problem w/ racism. If you said that a lot of Indians are bad drivers, it may not sound as bad, but I think stereotypes are generally racist. (unless they deal w/ something besides race).

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 20:14:58

At 10/29/14 08:12 PM, cga-999 wrote: I'm pretty sure NG has a problem w/ racism. If you said that a lot of Indians are bad drivers, it may not sound as bad, but I think stereotypes are generally racist. (unless they deal w/ something besides race).

what if I told you black people are generally poorer than other people?

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 20:16:04

At 10/29/14 08:14 PM, BumFodder wrote:
At 10/29/14 08:12 PM, cga-999 wrote: I'm pretty sure NG has a problem w/ racism. If you said that a lot of Indians are bad drivers, it may not sound as bad, but I think stereotypes are generally racist. (unless they deal w/ something besides race).
what if I told you black people are generally poorer than other people?

That's not racist, because you didn't say that all Africans are poorer.

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 20:16:46

Stereotypes exist for a reason. They don't just get fabricated out of thin air.
And it's true, I guess. About %10 of the "Indo-Canadians" are great drivers. It's the other 90% that're just fucking horrible. You're way too sensitive. Newgrounds isn't even bad for racism, you know, like, real life is kinda worse.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 20:41:35

Everyone who drives slower than you is an idiot and everyone who drives faster than you is a maniac.

BBS Signature

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 21:34:54

At 10/29/14 07:29 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: was that he had no hands on the wheel, because he had a cigarette in one hand... and the lighter in the other.

It's totally okay as long as he had his knee on the wheel lol

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 21:41:48

That's okay, we could always use more organ donors. Not the penis though, no one wants one that tiny.

BBS Signature

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 21:45:22

At 10/29/14 09:41 PM, NuclearInfected wrote: That's okay, we could always use more organ donors. Not the penis though, no one wants one that tiny.

We don't need penis donors at all. Castrated in a car accident? Too bad for you. If you absolutely need a new penis, you would have a difficult time getting a donor, but size wouldn't matter, right?

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 21:47:34

At 10/29/14 09:45 PM, cga-999 wrote: We don't need penis donors at all. Castrated in a car accident? Too bad for you. If you absolutely need a new penis, you would have a difficult time getting a donor, but size wouldn't matter, right?

That was just a joke, dude.

BBS Signature

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 21:48:48

At 10/29/14 09:47 PM, NuclearInfected wrote:
At 10/29/14 09:45 PM, cga-999 wrote: We don't need penis donors at all. Castrated in a car accident? Too bad for you. If you absolutely need a new penis, you would have a difficult time getting a donor, but size wouldn't matter, right?
That was just a joke, dude.

I'm aware.

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 22:01:26

Sometimes I wish I had this big red button that makes the car shoot a homing missile.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-29 23:57:55

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-30 00:14:46

At 10/29/14 11:57 PM, NGPulp wrote: "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

That video isn't available in the U.S.

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-30 00:16:21

At 10/30/14 12:14 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 10/29/14 11:57 PM, NGPulp wrote: "Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

Every damn time.

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-30 00:19:04

At 10/29/14 07:12 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
How many times have you encountered idiotic drivers like that?

All the time.

Do you have any stories about idiotic drivers that you'd like to share?

Once I've seen a driver entering no an one-way from the no-entry side, then driving on the pavement to avoid opposide cars and then driving a roundabout against the direction.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-30 00:20:22

At 10/30/14 12:16 AM, NGPulp wrote:
At 10/30/14 12:14 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:
Every damn time.

Here's one that is available in the U.S.

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-10-30 09:07:08

At 10/29/14 08:16 PM, cga-999 wrote:
At 10/29/14 08:14 PM, BumFodder wrote: what if I told you black people are generally poorer than other people?
That's not racist, because you didn't say that all Africans are poorer.

At least youre not stupid then ;)

Racism isnt really that bad unless its actions, words dont really mean anything.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Idiotic Drivers 2014-11-06 15:49:04