00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for a flash animator

470 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for a flash animator 2014-10-29 18:04:44

I am looking for a flash animator to partner with basically. I have a youtube channel that I have just started and I'm looking for a long term flash animator to work with. I rather have someone who will work for free but I could hire someone (work out a price later). Hopefully I find someone soon to work with. We can work out all the details later on. Thanks.

Response to Looking for a flash animator 2014-10-29 22:19:58

At 10/29/14 06:04 PM, xXTOXICxTACO wrote: I am looking for a flash animator to partner with basically. I have a youtube channel that I have just started and I'm looking for a long term flash animator to work with. I rather have someone who will work for free but I could hire someone (work out a price later). Hopefully I find someone soon to work with. We can work out all the details later on. Thanks.

You should probably give a run down of what you are looking for animation wise?

How long, how many, what level of drawing skill.

Response to Looking for a flash animator 2014-10-30 14:50:30

At 10/29/14 10:19 PM, GlennDoesStuff wrote:
At 10/29/14 06:04 PM, xXTOXICxTACO wrote: I am looking for a flash animator to partner with basically. I have a youtube channel that I have just started and I'm looking for a long term flash animator to work with. I rather have someone who will work for free but I could hire someone (work out a price later). Hopefully I find someone soon to work with. We can work out all the details later on. Thanks.
You should probably give a run down of what you are looking for animation wise?

How long, how many, what level of drawing skill.

That's true thanks for the insight and regarding this I am looking for someone who I could work with for months or even longer and has a moderate drawing skill level