00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

You wake up tomorrow...

1,193 Views | 27 Replies

You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 01:31:42

and no one is around. At all. In the world. NO ONE. What do you do?

I'd probably take off all my clothes and walk outside. I'd go to the nearest gas station where I buy cigarettes every day and feel what it's like to be there naked. I'd be like "hmm... I see."

Then I'd probably go to people's houses and look for weed. Or Oxycodone or whatever other drug I can get my hands on. I'm alone in the world so I might as well spend it getting high...

In the long run, my life would probably be just staying alive. Going around. Eating food. Doing drugs. Making a bunch of animal friends. Running out the biological clock so this strange existence can end.

I don't think I'd be miserable though. I think I'd just be... meh. Like, "fuck." I will miss a bunch of people from my life but probably repress those feelings.

What say you?

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 01:43:53

At 10/27/14 01:31 AM, AbsurdRandomness wrote: and no one is around. At all. In the world. NO ONE. What do you do?

id probably play my music on radios, so that only i could hear it.

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 01:56:42

At 10/27/14 01:31 AM, AbsurdRandomness wrote: and no one is around. At all. In the world. NO ONE. What do you do?

I'd become a cop and single-handedly fill the quota for police brutality.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 02:11:28

At 10/27/14 01:56 AM, YenMuffin wrote:
I'd become a cop and single-handedly fill the quota for police brutality.

You'll brutalize yourself...?
Kinky.

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 03:16:15

it would just be like a normal day for me. . .

You wake up tomorrow...

Solwings formerly dalexj1337 - Being a sped online since 2014

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 03:53:16

I'd start smoking cigarettes and take all the cars I want out for a spin.

Then I'd get bored. Weeks of drinking and smoking everything I can find, driving cars endlessly, I begin to get a little crazy. I crave companionship.

The mannequins. Just like in that Will Smith movie. I talk to them, they're my friends, but oh, they're not enough.

The withdrawal symptoms as my supply ends…

The hunger…

The thirst…

The needs…

Eventually I meet the other last person… she's smart and cute, bright. She's got many supplies. She seems happy to see me.

In my half-conscious state, I tear into her neck. I feast on her flesh, insert myself into her and rip her apart. I am no longer man. I am no longer human. I am no longer Chocomilk. I am something else. I am an animal.

Soon all that remains of this survivor is bone. Brittle bone sucked of its marrow. I feel nothing.

I am dead. The creature that now inhabits my body… that is something else entirely.

I'm not gonna pretend like I'd handle a post apocalyptic situation very well

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 05:15:08

I'd get used to the silence and shop for food and clothing. After a week when you're comfortable with the silence, you hear scratching sounds at your door...

My soundtracks, your imagination

SETTLE IT! IN SMASH!

My Youtube channel

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 08:19:57

First, assuming that the internet is still working download the whole wikipedia database, same with google maps. Now raid peoples houses find as many drugs and useful survival items with me. next I would go to the zoos and try to interact with some primemates, hopefully after enough time they gain my trust. I show them how to use tools and whatnot (This would take years). after the pack trusts me, I continue in showing them basic and more complex skills, eventually I would pick up on their means of communication (as they do not have the vocal cords to speak I would focus on body language). If I can learn how to speak in sign language I would eventually teach my primemate friends this skill. there was an expriment with a gorrilla who was able to learn sign language. I would then be the primate king, they would all respect me for passing on this knowlage to them. Then Id probbaly just binge on oxycodone and other opiates as my primates eventually concour the world.

I Know Drugs, I Know Video Games, I Know Litliture, I Know Dru- wait...nevermind. Feel free to discuss any of these with me

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 08:28:01

fap in public

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 09:39:45

I'd post a thread about it on the BBS.

If NG was dead then I'd try to learn how to fly a plane and try to get to Japan. Then I'd probably search for Gensokyo till I die.

???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era,

What have I done with my life?

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 09:39:51

As others have mentioned, I'd download all of Wikipedia, maps, and every other part of the Internet that I think I'd need. Terrabytes of articles, funny cat pictures, dick pix, and games.

Then I'd become a wanderer. I'd forage in houses for food and treasures. Maybe look for other survivors. I'd spend my down time reading books and becoming an expert on every subject.

I would also continue to deposit my Newgrounds XP every day until it is no longer possible. Then I would travel to the Newgrounds office and edit my account to be level 61, but not before drawing a large, anthropomorphic penis on the wall.

At some point, I'd visit every major landmark and technical marvel, scrawling "Bit wuz here" on it along with another penis picture. I'd be sure to write down what station to tune to in order to contact me. I'd be broadcasting for an hour a day in order to find others who may have been left behind. With my information being spray painted in every town and city I visit, there's a good chance that, if there are any survivors, I'll be contacted eventually.

It would also be pertinent to be protected from the animals who would quickly take over all previously populated areas. To accomplish this, I'd befriend German shepherds and keep a pack of them around me at all times. Not even a fully grown grizzly could take on a pack of German shepherds.

We would travel in a stripped down school bus. The back half would be enclosed in fencing bolted to the floor. It would contain weapons, tools, gas, food, valuables, and radio equipment. The front half would be carpeted for the dogs. The roof would have an antenna and possibly more storage space.

I would need to build some sort of reinforced scoop on the front of the bus in order to push abandoned cars out of my way. I imagine that there would be a few places that would be impassible due to the heavy traffic in the area before everyone disappeared.

Also I'd rob Fort Knox because there wouldn't be anyone to stop me.

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 09:45:29 (edited 2014-10-27 09:46:11)

So if there were no more humans FOREVER?

Ugh there's just so much to consider. It's likely I would survive off the land and do my best to avoid cities with unstable nuclear reactors, and prone to hurricanes and other disasters (somehow.) I'd be terribly depressed. I'd probably die in my sleep. Lose the will to live.

But if it were temporary, of course I'd go steal shit. Heck, life as I know it at that point would have obviously changed, now that I realize something like this is possible. I'd spend all day day dreaming about what other crazy shit is possible. My morals would have gone at the window at this point.

I pretty much would just steal as much money and shit that I could in that alternate scenario.

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 10:19:01

Die because eternal loneliness eats away at me until I have nothing left.

If that doesn't happen though, at least I get the Internet to myself... and all the computers in the world. Man, I feel powerful! Now if I only had some slaves to repair them when they break...

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 10:28:49

Well, since there's nobody operating all of the factories and shit, there'd be a lot of exploding nuclear power plants.

I'd go to the gas station, grab all of the food I could carry, head home, eat, masturbate, and commit suicide.

but I woke up today and my mom's still here, so that's not gonna happen.

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 18:29:48

I would loot every house in my neighborhood.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 19:37:01

This is FinaLee. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. If you are out there--if anyone is out there, I can provide food, I can provide shelter, and I can provide security. If anyone is out there...anybody...you are not alone.

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 19:57:06

At 10/27/14 07:37 PM, FinaLee wrote: This is FinaLee. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. If you are out there--if anyone is out there, I can provide food, I can provide shelter, and I can provide security. If anyone is out there...anybody...you are not alone.

Are you Will Smith

Inhale

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 20:09:41

At 10/27/14 08:28 AM, darkjam wrote: fap in public

it wouldn't be public anymore tho

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-27 20:09:45

After looting my block, I will fan out and loot every other neighborhood. My empire will slowly grow.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-10-28 06:37:14

Pee with the door open :U

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-11-09 10:32:20

i'd do what i want when i want, go to the mall and take what i want. go to a restaurant and eat all i want. cuz ill run the world.
although i'll be the last of our species. anyway theres noway the other "female" would be near me furthermore in my continent. might as well have fun and keep calm.

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-11-09 10:33:25

At 10/27/14 07:37 PM, FinaLee wrote: This is FinaLee. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. If you are out there--if anyone is out there, I can provide food, I can provide shelter, and I can provide security. If anyone is out there...anybody...you are not alone.

the problem is who uses AM anymore?

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-11-09 10:45:49

Freak out and commit suicide within a week.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-11-09 15:00:17

I recall one episode of "Beavis And Butt-Head" where that happened, but it turned out the town was evacuated or something, I don't remember.

Anyway, I would probably go on the Internet, because if everyone was gone, then there'd be no new comments on YouTube videos!

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-11-09 15:22:32

At 11/9/14 03:00 PM, Ericho wrote: Anyway, I would probably go on the Internet, because if everyone was gone, then there'd be no new comments on YouTube videos!

There'd also be no one manning the power stations.
So therefore. No electricity.
Good luck connecting to the internet.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-11-09 20:27:06

Since there will be no humans to have sex with, I might use either robots or animals as an replacement.

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-11-15 11:28:07

Seeing as how everything must people do is electronic based, there isn't much I could do. Probably at least just live in y house forever or try to use my spare time to build a generator or something. Hey, I'd have all the time in the world!

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to You wake up tomorrow... 2014-11-15 11:33:46

I would go to the nearest store find some boy and girl (they are survivors) who are going against an enemy of theirs known as Skynet. I save them and later try to ditch them. Everything else is self-explanatory.

Hi therey