00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

your favorite Looney tunes cartoon

2,736 Views | 43 Replies

Mine is the one where bugs bunny beats up Japanese people

your favorite Looney tunes cartoon

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-10-26 21:31:22

The ones where Daffy is a complete lunatic and his name is appropriate. hoo! hoohoohoo! Really, I still like pretty much all of them except I'm not crazy about most of the Sylvester ones. There are exceptions like when Porky is his owner and he tries to protect him from killer mice. But the ones with him and Tweety or him and his son, meh.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-10-26 22:13:25

The one where Porky Pig swears.

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-10-27 00:05:18

The one with the giant dog, and he's trying to be a fierce guard dog barking up a storm when this little itty bitty kitten comes up and loves on him and melts his heart. The kitten kneads on his back and curls up to fall asleep, and the dog just loves it so much...then he becomes super protective over the kitten, freaking out whenever it would aimlessly wander into harms way, and it ends with the dog thinking the kitten got baked into a cookie...grief-struck, still nurturing for the cookie as if the kitten were still alive...d'awww, that short is wonderful.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-10-27 00:22:58

"Duck Amuck", the one where Daffy is harassed by the animator until it's revealed to be Bugs. I feel that one was interesting not only for it being hilarious, but for addressing and playing with various parts of the animation process. As an animator/artist, I can appreciate the gags that went on and would like to do a homage of sorts in the future.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-10-27 00:44:36

"Tortoise beat hare"

This episode showed where Bugs bunny was pissed off at the fact that the title said a turtle could be a rabbit and he challenged Cecil turtle to a race. In the end Cecil cheated to win the money and at the end it was shown Bugs got owned by Cecil.

There were also other episodes when Cecil owned Bugs bunny that I also liked but I can't remember the names of those episodes.

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-10-27 02:42:59

looney tunes, the one where bugs saws florida off the us map; that one always cracks me up.

*nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-10-27 13:38:58

At 10/27/14 02:42 AM, coderchick94 wrote: looney tunes, the one where bugs saws florida off the us map; that one always cracks me up.

I remember that episode. That was the one where bugs bunny was pissed off that someone considered rabbits harmless so to prove a point he caused showed them just how harmful he could be.

In the end Bugs bunny got owned cause he ended up in jail for his crimes.

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-10-27 13:49:18

At 10/27/14 12:05 AM, Phobotech wrote: The one with the giant dog, and he's trying to be a fierce guard dog barking up a storm when this little itty bitty kitten comes up and loves on him and melts his heart.

muh man

Feed The Kitty was the name of the short

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-10-27 15:08:06

I use to like TinyToons . Not sure if that counts

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-10-27 19:49:01

At 10/27/14 03:08 PM, DjGubkafish wrote: I use to like TinyToons . Not sure if that counts

Baby Plucky was the best part.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-10-27 19:54:16

The one with Bugs Bunny in it

Inhale

BBS Signature

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-10-27 19:56:21

The one with Daffy Duck in it.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-10-27 20:40:29

At 10/27/14 12:22 AM, Knights wrote: "Duck Amuck", the one where Daffy is harassed by the animator until it's revealed to be Bugs. I feel that one was interesting not only for it being hilarious, but for addressing and playing with various parts of the animation process. As an animator/artist, I can appreciate the gags that went on and would like to do a homage of sorts in the future.

My god yes, I love that episode, they also did the same thing with Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd was the animator.

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-10-28 01:28:09

The Great Piggy Bank Robbery with Daffy Duck. It's the Dick Tracy parody where he flat out murders criminals with a tommy gun.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ly35NQfZw8

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-11-01 05:27:32

There was a political cartoon for the WW2 era where Daffy took on the Nazis, and banged Hitler over the head with a mallet at the end. Classic, I saw it in a history class a long time ago.

That one where Daffy Duck is in and Bugs Bunny says "Eh... What's up, doc?"

ehwhatsup.doc
I'm sorry I wanted to say this for years.

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-11-01 16:21:23

Here's a major classic in my eyes, one that's always stuck out in my mind since I was a toddler.

the Daffy Doc, by Bob Clampett

I love this early side of Daffy, a complete deranged psychopath (hence his name) always fucking with people, many times people who don't even deserve it (as opposed to when he's being hunted by Porky or the caveman). I also love the vocally made sound effects in all of Bob Clampett's cartoons. That classic closing "beeeoowip!" that accompanies the iris out is the go to example, but you'll hear him making sounds with his mouth in lots of parts of his cartoons.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-11-01 16:24:57

What if it's not a licensed Looney Tunes cartoon?

If that's allowed here, then it's the Uncle Dolan Show.

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-11-01 20:16:21

ALI BABA BUNNY.

Bugs and Daffy travel by tunneling underground, and Bugs makes his wrong turn at Albuquerque...into a guarded cave full of TREASURE.

Daffy: IT'S MINE! MINE MINE ALL MINE!!!

I believe in the ultimate triumph of evil over good in this world.

It doesn't help that we keep funding our enemies.

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-11-01 21:28:40

At 11/1/14 08:16 PM, Th-e wrote: ALI BABA BUNNY.

Bugs and Daffy travel by tunneling underground, and Bugs makes his wrong turn at Albuquerque...into a guarded cave full of TREASURE.

Daffy: IT'S MINE! MINE MINE ALL MINE!!!

HASSAAAAN CHOP!

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-11-01 21:36:49

Can't remember the name but the one were fudd acts like a rabbit a bugs becomes fudd and is hauled off for tax evasion and fudd hops by and says "I may be scwuwy but at least I ain't goin to Alcatraz "

keep on Reaping on

BBS Signature

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-11-01 23:48:53

At 11/1/14 09:36 PM, GRIMthaREAPER wrote: Can't remember the name but the one were fudd acts like a rabbit a bugs becomes fudd and is hauled off for tax evasion and fudd hops by and says "I may be scwuwy but at least I ain't goin to Alcatraz "

Hare Brush.

"I am Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht."

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-11-01 23:50:06

At 11/1/14 11:48 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
Hare Brush.

"I am Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht."

Haha thanks dude

keep on Reaping on

BBS Signature

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-11-01 23:57:25

Porky in wackyland.

It's fun to stay alive

-Limepopsicle

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-11-12 22:13:40

I'm not sure since I have quite a few favorite. One of them being where Daffy Duck think he has three 6's on his scratch card.

Hi therey

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-11-12 23:53:05

Duck Amuck.

Sorry for using Dailymotion, but I couldn't find it on Youtube.

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2014-11-13 12:49:59

I've always liked 1001 Rabbit Tales.

Hi therey

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2015-03-16 20:08:11

At 3/16/15 02:02 PM, kanef wrote: going to necrobump this to mention the dover boys
the timing and animation man

Wow, I completely forgot about that.

At 3/16/15 02:19 PM, disdainfulpanda wrote: Tweety!

Not that I dislike them, but most of the Tweety cartoons are among my least favorite other than when he was a bald baby bird messing with the Abott and Costello cats. Same with most Sylvester cartoons aside from when he's an annoying alley cat singing in the middle of the night or he's protecting Porky from evil mice trying to kill him.

At 3/16/15 04:43 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: the cameo in gremlins 2.

if that doesnt count, looney tunes: back in action.

Falling Hare. Totally over our young heads. I wonder if current TV airings censor the "jackass" bit.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to your favorite Looney tunes cartoon 2015-03-16 20:49:32

When Daffy finally takes over and the show is better. Bugs Bunny is overrated.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature