00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Va's Wanted For Dbz Fan Fic Movie!

567 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm currently creating a Dragon Ball Z Bardock What if Movie. There will be two parts since the first one was too long. I have 14 characters that still need someone to be voice acted by.

Remaining Characters (Each character will be taken off as someone uses one):

Goku

Raditz - Goku's voice actor

Gohan (taken)

Bardock

Krillin

Kami

Yamcha

Tien

Chiaotzu

Nappa

Vegeta (taken)

Piccolo (taken)

Dodoria

Zarbon

Cooler

Frieza (taken)

Broly

Requirements:

Must be at least 15 years old
(So far these are all adult characters. I don't want a 12 year old voicing Broly)

Willing to voice act without payment
(You will still be credited for it)

Willing to voice act for part 2
(if you're character moves on to part 2, that is)

Audition's must be sent through a youtube video, it can be uploaded as unlisted.

If you can, please reply if you know you can voice any of these characters!

Response to Va's Wanted For Dbz Fan Fic Movie! 2014-10-23 16:13:26

Just out of curiosity, how long is the 1st part?
I don't mind not getting paid, unless the actors would have to record an incredible amount of dialogue FEATURE-FILM length.

For they would deserve a little more than just being credited, considering we take multiple recordings for 1 line, and we all know that's pretty time-consuming.

BBS Signature

Id be happy to audition for any/all the girls.

Are you wanting the characters to sound as we know them from the Dubs or just close or make them our own etc,etc?

Any audition lines?

Also what Cricky said ^_^

Response to Va's Wanted For Dbz Fan Fic Movie! 2014-10-23 21:58:13

At 10/23/14 04:13 PM, OldManCricky wrote: Just out of curiosity, how long is the 1st part?
I don't mind not getting paid, unless the actors would have to record an incredible amount of dialogue FEATURE-FILM length.

For they would deserve a little more than just being credited, considering we take multiple recordings for 1 line, and we all know that's pretty time-consuming.

I'm expecting the first part to be around 20-25 minutes long. If you're going to play a major role such as Bardock or Goku, then it's pretty long. But if you're playing short roles such as Tien or Zarbon they're relatively short.

To be exact, the main character (Bardock) has 71 lines. After that comes Goku, Piccolo, Gohan and other characters who have around 30 lines. Most lines are relatively short (averages 7 words) and dramatic speechs are rare.

Whoever does Voice Bardock and thinks that the lines are too long, the maxium I can pay atm is $1.30 (maybe about $20 within the next month).

Response to Va's Wanted For Dbz Fan Fic Movie! 2014-10-23 22:01:36

At 10/23/14 05:07 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote: Id be happy to audition for any/all the girls.

Are you wanting the characters to sound as we know them from the Dubs or just close or make them our own etc,etc?

Any audition lines?

There will be several female characters in part 2. If I'm still looking for any after part 1, I'll make sure to PM you then :)

Response to Va's Wanted For Dbz Fan Fic Movie! 2014-10-23 22:32:48

At 10/23/14 10:01 PM, Swervingwall5 wrote:
At 10/23/14 05:07 PM, SailorSilverStar wrote: Id be happy to audition for any/all the girls.

Any audition lines?

There will be several female characters in part 2. If I'm still looking for any after part 1, I'll make sure to PM you then :)

Awesome, looking forward to it! ^_^ Thank you.

Does this mean all the girls are cast/ arent in part one?

Response to Va's Wanted For Dbz Fan Fic Movie! 2014-10-23 22:58:25

Yes, there aren't any female characters in part 1, all of the female characters are in part 2.

Response to Va's Wanted For Dbz Fan Fic Movie! 2014-10-24 18:20:03

I can do krillin if you want here is a sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/587941

BBS Signature

Response to Va's Wanted For Dbz Fan Fic Movie! 2014-10-24 20:00:26

At 10/23/14 10:58 PM, Swervingwall5 wrote:

Yes, there aren't any female characters in part 1, all of the female characters are in part 2.

I never got a noticed you replied because my name got taken out of the quote lol
Ok then so I'll be looking forward to hearing from you when you are casting part 2 then ^_^
Good luck!!!

Response to Va's Wanted For Dbz Fan Fic Movie! 2014-10-24 20:40:51

At 10/24/14 06:20 PM, badkill22 wrote: I can do krillin if you want here is a sample: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/587941

Thats amazing! Yes I could defiantly use your TFS's Krillin voice! PM me if you're still interested in doing it :D