00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Homosexual hate not equal?

2,061 Views | 22 Replies

Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-22 13:42:24

Why to people who say they hate gays turn around and change their tone to say they hate gay men while loving gay women? Hell society has even gone so far as to make up the term 'lesbian' to try and separate the two. I mean They are both equally homosexual since they are dating the same sex so why is this so? So what are your thoughts on this topic NG?

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-22 13:51:20

They're hypocrites.
It's as simple as that.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-22 14:01:23

I think the origins of the word lesbian is from the island Lesbos, where Sappho lived and is believed to be the first lesbian woman/woman who was attracted to the same sex.

That's my contribution here

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-22 14:28:23

If anyone walks into a 'stupid trap' like that, they're an idiot and you shouldn't bother further communicating with them

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-22 15:23:08

At 10/22/14 02:18 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Guys are stupid and think with their dicks. Butch lesbians? omfg gross you look like a man! Gay guy? omfg gross stay away from my butthole. Femme lezzies? omfg hot get on my dick, ladies.

It boils down to anyone who is like that is a dumbass :)

this sorta sums it up lol.

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-22 16:48:00

At 10/22/14 02:11 PM, WahyaRanger wrote: I don't hate homosexuals, however, I've dealt with many sassy gay men while I've meet some genuinely nice lesbians.

EDIT: Wait, before I start getting shit, I've dealt with a higher percentage of sassy gay men than lesbian women. I'm not generalizing completely, mmkay.

And, to be honest, that's probably the case in most of what you're talking about, to a more drastic extent.

Also

I've had the opposite experience. Lesbians who legitimately believed they were better people than me just because I'm a straight man.

It's okay though, I know it's more of a few rotten eggs thing than anything more. 80% of the Americans I've met in person were also complete asshole, but I know the ratio is more like 70% or something so yeah.

Meet the Mayor.

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-22 18:59:03

At 10/22/14 02:18 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Guys are stupid and think with their dicks.

That's a bit of a sweeping generalization, isn't it? There are a lot of guys who don't mind gays or butch lesbians. Heck, there are a lot of guys who support gay marriage. The ones you're noticing are part of a vocal minority and do not represent men as a whole, and men are certainly not the only group of people with the potential to be homophobic.

Writing off the entire issue as "Guys are stupid" perpetuates the same culture of hate which you seem to be against. If someone had posted "Gays are immoral" or "Women are inferior", they would have been met with severe opposition, yet saying saying that guys are mentally inferior is seen as a positive, constructive statement.

You seem to be under the impression that men are the only group with its share of bigots, but that's wrong.

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-22 20:19:38

At 10/22/14 07:01 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: Here is this exact same thread, from two years ago.

I know but I had the same question, but I didn't want to bump a 2+ year old thread to ask it. So I made a new one. Hope that isn't a crime.

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-22 20:32:36

Homosexuality is a sin.

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-22 20:34:37

At 10/22/14 08:21 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 10/22/14 08:19 PM, Mihoshi wrote: I know but I had the same question, but I didn't want to bump a 2+ year old thread to ask it. So I made a new one. Hope that isn't a crime.
the opening post is identical

The name, icon and posting style + subject matter of posts suggest OP is an alt of the OP of the original thread. If this is trolling, it's very weird. Actually, it's still weird if it's not.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-22 20:42:39

At 10/22/14 08:34 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 10/22/14 08:21 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: the opening post is identical
The name, icon and posting style + subject matter of posts suggest OP is an alt of the OP of the original thread. If this is trolling, it's very weird. Actually, it's still weird if it's not.

Note to self: be sure to remember this thread two years from now.

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-22 21:44:55

At 10/22/14 07:48 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/22/14 07:01 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: Here is this exact same thread, from two years ago.
Well.... that's just sad.

SCT3, this is prolly the post of the year. I'm still rolling with your perfect understatement...

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

At 10/22/14 09:42 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Yeah I totally spend my time doing male-dominated things yet I hate all men and think every single one of them is exactly the same. So glad you guys keep correcting me. I had no idea that other people can be bigoted too!
I am glad I got to piss you off, cuntface.

>posts bullshit on the internet
>other people point out flaws in argument
>throw a fit and accuse others of "being mad" because they called out your shit

Sorry for the meme arrows. I thought I was on 4chan for a second.

Homosexual hate not equal?

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-23 00:02:08

What bothers me is the missing terminology for homosexual mean.

Adjective for one sex attracted to same sex = homosexual/gay
Adjective for women attracted to women = lesbian
Adjective for men attracted to men = ????

What the fuck is this logic?

Seriously love the Miestas zeitgeist....

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-23 00:04:53

I'm the only one brave enough to hate homosexuals equally

Perhaps another man brave as I will rise?

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-23 02:16:52

At 10/22/14 01:42 PM, Mihoshi wrote: Why to people who say they hate gays turn around and change their tone to say they hate gay men while loving gay women?

Thanks to the principle of lesbian bed death, lesbian couples' vaginas dry up completely and genuinely want to be left alone by society (ED claims this a sexual stalemate, but that's a topic for another thread). In contrast, gay men tend to go back on the prowl, continuing to threaten the stability of society at large.

Of course, since many lesbians still want to adopt kids, they're not completely above standard issue gays.

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-23 03:34:53

Yeah yeah, the world is a dick. It's full of hypocrisy and double standards blah.

I just came to this thread to get some salt for my fries.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-23 04:14:09

I don't hate gay people but I hate assholes like this

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-23 05:30:35

Oh my. It's even the exact same OP. How original

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-23 05:31:47

Just an 02er.

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-23 05:48:23

At 10/23/14 05:30 AM, ragnkinson wrote: Oh my. It's even the exact same OP. How original

Looks like it's producing the same answers, too. I've no idea why Little Washu recreated this, or expected a different response.

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-23 06:39:32

At 10/23/14 05:48 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 10/23/14 05:30 AM, ragnkinson wrote: Oh my. It's even the exact same OP. How original
Looks like it's producing the same answers, too. I've no idea why Little Washu recreated this, or expected a different response.

Maybe he expected the same responses

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to Homosexual hate not equal? 2014-10-23 17:53:16

At 10/23/14 12:16 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
I FIXED IT FOR YOU.

That's retarded.

Seriously love the Miestas zeitgeist....

BBS Signature