00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cldcc just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ever have a mental breakdown?

2,071 Views | 25 Replies

Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-21 14:14:50

I have had several. For example, a while ago I snapped for no reason and stabbed myself in the arm with a flip knife. <3

Can you any of you people relate?

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

I have yet to get a mental breakdown, though I'd rather not have it!

My soundtracks, your imagination

SETTLE IT! IN SMASH!

My Youtube channel

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-21 14:18:16

I agree\ buff tryndamere

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-21 14:28:53

Many, my most recent one was last year.

Good times overdosing on quetiapine for a good night's rest.

"Now I'm a private eye-cum-negotiator..."

BBS Signature

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-21 19:41:37

close several times but im feeling like it could happen any time now

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-21 20:28:39

I've had a few, but hey, sometimes you gotta live mas.

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-21 21:32:06

Define mental breakdown.

BBS Signature

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-22 02:18:39

No, because I'm not desperate for attention.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-22 02:23:31

yeah once i had this brother who had this baseball glove and then he died so i broke all the windows and i was gonna go break my car or something but my hand couldnt cus it was so goddamn hardcore broke and all really it was it really was

BBS Signature

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-22 06:25:40

I some times stare into nothing and think about nothing at all. I also some times suddenly become enraged for no reason or deeply depressed to the point of suicidal thoughts for like an hour then im normal again

keep on Reaping on

BBS Signature

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-22 06:49:06

back in highschool when I ran away from home and later after I got sick at work passed out and lost my job...

fun times.....

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-22 07:29:55

I dream about such events, but then I realize the consequences.

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-22 11:12:25

yes very often once i was a sad and then i cried

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-22 16:48:35

I always manage to ventilate before that happens.
Either I do it myself, or I use something...or someone.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-22 17:07:38

I did in my English lessons. I would look at the word from different angles and explore the depth and meaning of the word, while also mentioning the philosophy of it.

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-22 17:14:24

At 10/21/14 02:14 PM, Suprememessage wrote: I have had several. For example, a while ago I snapped for no reason and stabbed myself in the arm with a flip knife. <3

yes

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-22 17:56:15

a whole bunch of them

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-22 21:12:31

At 10/22/14 05:14 PM, ZE13 wrote:
At 10/21/14 02:14 PM, Suprememessage wrote: I have had several. For example, a while ago I snapped for no reason and stabbed myself in the arm with a flip knife. <3

yes

"Yes" - ZE13 (The Messiah)

This expresses a deeply troubled soul that has many qualms with the universe as we know it.. No text has better captured the passion and emotion of a soul burning from the inside and simply screaming to get out, wherein they can only hear themselves. You are an inspiration. <3

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-22 21:51:30

you're fucking nuts

BBS Signature

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-22 22:08:49

Yeah. Last year I had one of those while in class.

That morning, my parents had been fighting and I woke up in the middle of it. They had already been fighting the past few weeks. I just stayed quiet and got ready for school, taking in everything that was said and done. When my mom and I left the house like we usually do, it was just terrible silence. I couldn't bear the door-slamming and the feeling of random shit flying over my head anymore.

Naturally, I started acting out and started getting into this awkward comical ego in my first period class. During second period, I began to feel numb, physically. I ended up grabbing a pencil and stabbing myself with it on my hand. I laughed and yelled, "Shit's not real!" and bolted out of the classroom laughing maniacally. I ran out of the school and the next thing I knew, I was in my mom's office closet crying.

Awful shit. If you have these kinds of events, I suggest you see a counselor. It works wonders.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-23 10:14:17

When I realized I am gonna be on a shit university course for another year, maybe more, that I completely despise, with people I hate, and lecturers that bore me. The course I actually want to transfer to is full for this year. I don't wanna spend three fucking years on a course I hate, then only be able to get jobs I hate/am not interested.

Heeeey!

BBS Signature

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-23 11:14:49

On occasion. I don't self-injure though.

I'm pretty good about keeping my cool most of the times but sometimes people cross those lines and rage mode engage.
Warning: Not responsible for anything I do while under the effects of rage mode. Should you activate it IRL, my advice is run the hell away.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-23 11:32:41

Nah.

A few minor freakouts and some extended states of distress, but nothing drastic.

Might hit something now and again, and like eight years ago in high school I punched my locker so much every day (and elbowed...) that it finally stopped opening and they had to replace the door. The off-colored oddball locker door is, ostensibly, still there.

But I don't consider that a mental breakdown because it was an intentional thing. I wanted to see if I could destroy it.

I think of a mental breakdown like jamming a knife in someone for no good reason or becoming hysterical and unable to control one's actions in a drastic manner.

Did hit my girlfriend once when I was 19. It wasn't even her, someone else had control of her body...

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-23 21:16:50

At 10/23/14 11:32 AM, Lagerkapo wrote: Did hit my girlfriend once when I was 19. It wasn't even her, someone else had control of her body...

Huh? Did your girlfriend have multiple personality disorder or something? I mean it'd still be her, but not her her.

GF: "I am the demon from the third gate of the neverending abyss and I will devour your soul!"
you: *Slaps*
GF: "Ugh ... my head feels funny. What's happening? Why is the house on fire?"

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-23 21:45:28

Haha, your life is bad. Enjoy.

Ever have a mental breakdown?

BBS Signature

Response to Ever have a mental breakdown? 2014-10-23 22:03:35

Holy Shit, OP, that's just straight-up psychotic! You seriously need to be checked out by a psychiatrist, or you might seriously injure someone doing that. That is in no way a normal behavior.

"Codswallop in my opinion." - Hagrid

"I trust no one but my ham sandwich." - SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2

Never say no to Panda.