00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thrll just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

No more Saturday morning cartoons

529 Views | 4 Replies

No more Saturday morning cartoons 2014-10-13 16:40:26

The Saturday morning cartoons are now officially eliminated on the regular non-cable television networks in more than 52 years on Saturday, September 27, 2014, but on Saturday, October 4, 2014, the FCC started to hate airing any children's programming on every Saturday mornings on the non-cable television networks, but instead, the non-cable television networks started airing of these educational programmings and adult programmings from now on. Now that many young kids who don't have cable television because many parents think that the cable is stupid and very expensive, and many young kids can't find any children's TV programming on cable. The young kids shouldn't get cable TV to watch until they'll graduate college first. But from now on, many kids should go out and play on every Saturday mornings instead of watching TV on every Saturday mornings.

Rest In Peace, Saturday Morning Cartoons
Date of Birth: 07 April 1962
Date of Death: 27 September 2014 (Aged 52)

Response to No more Saturday morning cartoons 2014-10-13 17:54:09

Glad I was there when those were still around. I don't know what I would have done without my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Scooby Doo and Batman. I would not be the man I am today. Actually pretty depressing now that I think about it.

"Codswallop in my opinion." - Hagrid

"I trust no one but my ham sandwich." - SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2

Never say no to Panda.

Response to No more Saturday morning cartoons 2014-10-13 18:02:13

BBS Signature

Response to No more Saturday morning cartoons 2014-10-13 18:24:31

Holy déjà vu.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to No more Saturday morning cartoons 2014-10-13 18:47:12

At 10/13/14 06:02 PM, FinaLee wrote: Only a few days old:
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1375554/1

Yep.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature