00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio portal problem

1,281 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Audio portal problem 2014-10-07 22:32:47

(Wasn't sure whether to post this in the general forum, the where is/how to forum, or the audio forum, so I apologize if this is in the wrong place)

I'm encountering an error when reading reviews on audio submissions. When I click on the tabs to go to the other pages of reviews, it just brings me to an ad. I found a workaround my right clicking and opening the other pages in new tabs, but that is more trouble than it's worth, because it loads another audio player. Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?

Audio portal problem

BBS Signature

Response to Audio portal problem 2014-10-07 22:38:39

At 10/7/14 10:32 PM, larrynachos wrote: Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?

Same thing here. Just started a few minutes ago

Response to Audio portal problem 2014-10-07 22:42:38

Yup, me too. It's been going on like this for at least three days now.

Response to Audio portal problem 2014-10-08 03:35:09

@liljim
@PsychoGoldfish

Getting this glitch as well. Maybe one of these two fine gentlemen could chime in.

Response to Audio portal problem 2014-10-08 09:38:08

What mine does is spawn another set of author/submission info, author's comments, and audio player every time I press on a review tab. Here's a very zoomed out picture showing it. Maybe this is a browser-related issue? I'm using the latest version of Chrome.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio portal problem 2014-10-08 13:51:47

At 10/8/14 10:47 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/8/14 09:38 AM, Step wrote: What mine does is spawn another set of author/submission info, author's comments, and audio player every time I press on a review tab. Here's a very zoomed out picture showing it. Maybe this is a browser-related issue? I'm using the latest version of Chrome.
Seems the error is possibly fixed, just left a review and did not get that error. Using the latest version of Firefox.

He is referring to the pagination (page 1, 2, etc I think), rather than leaving a review.

Either way, that should all be fixed now. Wasn't a browser issue.

Response to Audio portal problem 2014-10-08 13:55:06

At 10/8/14 01:51 PM, liljim wrote: He is referring to the pagination (page 1, 2, etc I think), rather than leaving a review.

Either way, that should all be fixed now. Wasn't a browser issue.

You know what I like about you liljim? You just swoop in and handle business.

Just confirmed this after clearing cache.