00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MovementalStudio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who owns a desktop?

643 Views | 9 Replies

Who owns a desktop? 2014-10-07 18:38:33

I mean really: Who has a horizontally-mounted computer case?

Anyone?

Also, do you think there are some benefits to having a horizontal case, as opposed to a vertical tower?

My first computers were horizontal desktops (XT, Apple II, 286, 486) and I built a micro ATX and a mini ITX desktop a few years ago.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Who owns a desktop? 2014-10-07 18:44:21

Well the disc tray comes out of mine in a way that makes me think it'd be more beneficial to have it sitting horizontal as opposed to vertical like it is right now. But yeah I do own a horizontal computer. But it's not working at the moment. It's a crappy Dell.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Who owns a desktop? 2014-10-07 18:56:07

I own a laptop, but I use it as a desktop. It's basically hooked up to my TV, and the battery doesn't even work anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to Who owns a desktop? 2014-10-07 18:58:59

My case is officially considered a Mini-ITX tower, but I have it on my desk, so I guess it's a desktop.

Who owns a desktop?

Response to Who owns a desktop? 2014-10-07 21:37:55

Not anymore. That does remind me of pic related, though. Where would we be without a monitor beaming cancerous radiation onto our faces while we surf the web?

Who owns a desktop?

Response to Who owns a desktop? 2014-10-07 21:56:43

Yes, and it is sitting right next to me on the top of my desk.

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature

Response to Who owns a desktop? 2014-10-07 21:58:21

Don't own one currently, but growing up we had one until 2005. Probably the only green desktop I'll ever see.

Who owns a desktop?

Response to Who owns a desktop? 2014-10-07 22:00:18

Not anymore. But I used to have one of these bad boys:

I always wanted a red one instead… SIGH

Who owns a desktop?

BBS Signature

Response to Who owns a desktop? 2014-10-07 22:18:39

Unless I can find a cheap 1366 pin mobo in my area for cheap, I'd have to wait for my current cpu/mb to fry before getting an ITX system. My full tower sits on my desk though.

I never owned the flat office case. They were used in my school and I loved how they look, with their floppy disk and ZIP drives. Too bad GPUs don't fit in them.

This post is generated by human intelligence (or lack thereof).

Response to Who owns a desktop? 2014-10-07 23:18:19

At 10/7/14 10:00 PM, Chocomilk wrote: Not anymore. But I used to have one of these bad boys:

I always wanted a red one instead… SIGH

You can always dream.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature