00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Traffic Jams

799 Views | 13 Replies

Traffic Jams 2014-10-05 13:15:38

Don't you just hate it when you're trying to move from Point A to Point B, with the roads seemingly clear of any hold up, and then all of a sudden, BOOM! Right in your face, heavily congested traffic jam!

NOTE: You do not have to answer all of the following questions. Only answer the ones that are most relevant to you.

How many times has this happened to you? What's the best way to pass the time during those long waits in a traffic jam? Which type of traffic jam do you encounter most, one that's caused by road construction or one that's caused by an accident?

What emotions do you feel during a traffic jam? Have you ever experienced road rage during a traffic jam? Have you ever inadvertently started a traffic jam? What's the worst/longest traffic jam you've been in? What's the shortest traffic jam you've been in? What's the worst weather that you've experienced during a traffic jam?

Response to Traffic Jams 2014-10-05 13:18:32

I like the cars going vroom vroom.

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Traffic Jams 2014-10-05 13:22:26

At 10/5/14 01:19 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 10/5/14 01:18 PM, darkjam wrote: I like the cars going vroom vroom.
Nuh-uh cars go brum brum.

u taking da piss bcus im from birmingham m8? ill fuking rek u in da ass 4 jwks m9

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Traffic Jams 2014-10-05 13:36:49

At 10/5/14 01:15 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Don't you just hate it when you're trying to move from Point A to Point B

And the path is not of zero curvature and therefore not the shortest path to point B?

with the roads seemingly clear of any hold up, and then all of a sudden, BOOM! Right in your face, heavily congested traffic jam!

Whoa, you totally lost me there, bro.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Traffic Jams 2014-10-05 13:41:25

At 10/5/14 01:15 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
How many times has this happened to you?

More times than I'm able to remember.

What's the best way to pass the time during those long waits in a traffic jam?

Take a deep breath, calm down, and relax. If you're in the city, just listen to the radio. If you're in the countryside, enjoy the beauty of the wilderness and listen to the radio.

Which type of traffic jam do you encounter most, one that's caused by road construction or one that's caused by an accident?

I experience the ones that caused by road construction the most.

What emotions do you feel during a traffic jam?

I feel boredom, sadness, anger, pity, and regret during a traffic jam.

Have you ever experienced road rage during a traffic jam?

I rage during a traffic jam, but since I don't have a full driver's license yet it doesn't officially count as road rage.

Have you ever inadvertently started a traffic jam?

I have never caused any sort of traffic jam before.

What's the worst/longest traffic jam you've been in?

I don't know, but I have been in plenty of bad ones.

What's the shortest traffic jam you've been in?

The shortest one I've been in is every time I have to stop for a red light.

What's the worst weather that you've experienced during a traffic jam?

I've been in a thunderstorm during a traffic jam on more than one occasion.

Response to Traffic Jams 2014-10-05 15:37:02

Wait a minute! I can't believe that I forgot to mention the city that is famous and practically synonymous for its traffic jams: Chicago!

I actually went to Chicago before, and after seeing the street layout I now understand why the traffic there is so bad in the first place: the street directions are absolutely confusing! I don't know who made the street layout, but they must've been drunk when they did it! Where to start....contradictory signs, switchback paths, sudden street direction changes, etc. No wonder the traffic is so fucked up!

Traffic Jams

Response to Traffic Jams 2014-10-05 15:46:24

At 10/5/14 03:38 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
(dummy talk)

Please stop posting.

Response to Traffic Jams 2014-10-05 15:51:29

I once got stuck on the M1 for three and a half hours, only moving a mile or so in that time.

It sucked balls.

Cartoonist lad, occasional BBS poster and all-round human hailing from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

NOTICE: Anyone caught posting A.I. 'art' on Newgrounds.com will have their balls ripped off and flushed down the toilet.

BBS Signature

Response to Traffic Jams 2014-10-05 21:36:51

i hate traffic jams, worst one i was ever in was when my acura tl was in better shape and i got stuck 30miles outside of patterson nj, an exit that leads to nyc always gets congested as fuck at like 8:30. traffic was at a literal stand still, only moving every 10-15minutes a few feet. About half hour in a guy got rear ended and threw his door open which at a tractor trailer almost ran into and he swerved into another lane, it was right when traffic started moving again too.

BBS Signature

Response to Traffic Jams 2014-10-05 23:20:41

I love traffic jams.
Lets you take it easy, look at the scenery, the nice elevated road.

Maybe gives some time to draw or to fall asleep at the wheel while some of your favorite hits are playing on the radio.

Response to Traffic Jams 2014-10-05 23:30:13

At 10/5/14 11:20 PM, NGPulp wrote: I love traffic jams.
Lets you take it easy, look at the scenery, the nice elevated road.

Maybe gives some time to draw or to fall asleep at the wheel while some of your favorite hits are playing on the radio.

Until you need to use the bathroom.

Response to Traffic Jams 2014-10-05 23:35:00

At 10/5/14 11:30 PM, Scintillating wrote: Until you need to use the bathroom.

Which is why bringing a bowl, an empty bottle, some tissues and air-freshener is essential when driving.

Response to Traffic Jams 2014-10-30 22:08:03

At 10/30/14 10:05 PM, Monster-64 wrote: Important question: Where can you fuck a car?

When the car in question is a female Transformer.

Response to Traffic Jams 2014-10-30 22:21:33

Gives me a reason to be late and I get to listen to more good tunes.

BBS Signature