00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted AlexToolStudio supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nfl Talk & Anime Girls

4,493 Views | 44 Replies

Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 12:55:20

GUYS SUPER LATE ON THIS, BUT THERE'S NFL GAMES BEING PLAYED TODAY. TALK ABOUT THEM HERE AND POST PICTURES OF CUTE ANIME GIRLS IF YOU WANT.

IMPORTANT GAMES:

BEARS @ PANTHERS

STEEELERS @ JAGUARS

FALCONS @ GIANTS

BENGALS @ PATRIOTS IN PRIME-TIME! WHO-DEY!

not all caps

Nfl Talk & Anime Girls

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 13:10:03

Cardinals @ Broncos is bigger than at least 3 of those games...

But I am still really looking forward to seeing the Bengals crush the Patriots. Will be rushing home from work tomorrow to watch the recording!

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 13:34:09

Hey, guys. What's going on in this thread?

Nfl Talk & Anime Girls

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 14:01:25

I don't know much about the NFL or sports, but does this picture help?

Nfl Talk & Anime Girls

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 14:04:55

I don't see what anime girls have anything to do with the NFL. Then again, you might just be using that as a way to draw people to talk about this. If so, smart move.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 14:07:01

The San Francisco - Kansas City game is bound to be a nail biter today. Or a blowout. Speaking of which, how about that Eagles-Rams game?

Nfl Talk & Anime Girls

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 14:28:05

At 10/5/14 01:10 PM, Sentio wrote: But I am still really looking forward to seeing the Bengals crush the Patriots.

Yes, old man Tom Brady needs to be destroyed.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 15:06:01

Yeah, the Browns-Titans game is turning into a sloppy game, it seems like they can't stop committing personal fouls and other dumb shit. Then again, this is what happens when two bad teams go up against each other.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 15:13:40

Don't ever get on a girl's bad side! They're scary when angry!

Nfl Talk & Anime Girls

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 15:44:33

At 10/5/14 03:33 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 10/5/14 03:13 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Don't ever get on a girl's bad side! They're scary when angry!
Has nothing to do with football but okay.

It does have something to do with the thread. "Anime Girls" IS in the title. Also, Sevkat said nothing about football but she posted a bunch of girl pictures in ZJ's other football thread.

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 15:45:46

Cowboys Texans has been crazy the past few minutes.

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 16:05:30

I heard Brady may quit the Patriots.

Nfl Talk & Anime Girls

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 16:06:24

Grandpa Fred falls in the line of duty ;__;

Orton pls

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 16:35:40

It was pathetic that the Saints went into overtime with the Buccaneers. At least they got the win, though.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 16:37:48

At 10/5/14 03:06 PM, orangebomb wrote: Yeah, the Browns-Titans game is turning into a sloppy game, it seems like they can't stop committing personal fouls and other dumb shit. Then again, this is what happens when two bad teams go up against each other.

And lo and behold, the Titans found a way to fuck up an easy win yet again. What is up with Cleveland in the second half deciding to actually play well, especially when they really didn't even deserve to win that game after cheap-shotting Locker the way they did. Did they catch the San Diego napping disease now?

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 16:43:27

At 10/5/14 04:38 PM, FurryGod wrote:
At 10/5/14 03:44 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
It does have something to do with the thread. "Anime Girls" IS in the title. Also, Sevkat said nothing about football but she posted a bunch of girl pictures in ZJ's other football thread.
Sevkat is a he.

Really?

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 16:51:00

At 10/5/14 04:45 PM, FurryGod wrote:
At 10/5/14 04:43 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 10/5/14 04:38 PM, FurryGod wrote:
At 10/5/14 03:44 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
Sevkat is a he.
Really?
Are you that gullible m8?

BOTH OF YOU KNOCK IT OFF. I'M OKAY WITH AN ODD PICTURE OF A RANDOM GIRL WITH NO REAL FOOTBALL CONTENT HERE AND THERE AT RANDOM INTERVALS, BUT I WILL NOT TOLERATE STUPID BICKERING ABOUT POINTLESS GARBAGE. BANS WILL BE ISSUED IF YOU GUYS DON'T CUT IT OUT.

Also, I hope Denver wins so that the Bengals will have the last undefeated streak going in the 2014 NFL season.

Nfl Talk & Anime Girls

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 16:59:30

At 10/5/14 02:04 PM, Ericho wrote: I don't see what anime girls have anything to do with the NFL. Then again, you might just be using that as a way to draw people to talk about this. If so, smart move.

There's this girl.

For an added bonus, she's voiced by Haruhi's VA so something can come up from there, also she's from Eyeshield 21.

A gutty win for the Giants, boy am I glad.

Nfl Talk & Anime Girls

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 17:29:39

Happy to see the Steelers come away with a win. Blake Bortles is the only thing the Jaguars have going for them. Also, what's up with those ugly-ass helmets?

Also, fuck the Patriots. That, and it's time for Tom Brady to quit while he's ahead. He's getting too slow.

This is twice now the Browns have kicked ass in the second quarter after a lousy first half. I'd like to know what was said to them in the locker room at halftime.

Also, Ravens lost LOL

Nfl Talk & Anime Girls

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 18:56:11

At 10/5/14 06:28 PM, EJR wrote: Officially the fan of a shitty Bears team this year. They were at least DECENT these last few years.

^(

Maybe they're just switching it around this year

Rather than suck in December they'll get it out of the way now so the fans don't think they're going to the playoffs

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 18:58:03

San Diego is blowing out the Jets.
31-0

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 19:04:20

At 10/5/14 07:02 PM, EJR wrote: We pullin a Bills

f u 3-2 ;)

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 19:23:24

Ya' Know I'd really like to fuck that Dakota Fanning.

I suck at drawing and I hate the fuckin' Eagles.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 19:27:53

At 10/5/14 07:23 PM, Regal wrote: Ya' Know I'd really like to fuck that Dakota Fanning.

Be careful though, remember what she did to Reese in that one episode of "Malcolm in the Middle"?

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 19:34:17

Waiting for the start of the Bengals and Patriots game.

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 20:52:40

At 10/5/14 07:34 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Waiting for the start of the Bengals and Patriots game.

Ooh I wanna see the patriots kick ass

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 20:57:01

I tell y'hwut, them Cowboys are alright.

Nfl Talk & Anime Girls

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 22:15:04

Primetime Bengals letting me down once again. Mike Brown should refuse to let this team play during Sunday or Monday Night.

20-3. CHRIST.

Nfl Talk & Anime Girls

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 22:39:51 (edited 2014-10-05 22:40:36)

At 10/5/14 10:15 PM, ZJ wrote: Primetime Bengals letting me down once again. Mike Brown should refuse to let this team play during Sunday or Monday Night.

20-3. CHRIST.

Hell of a time for the defense to disappear.

If I learned about anything though, it's that every team has some sort of visible flaws. The Bengals are the last team that is undefeated at this point, and unless they can pull off a comeback, {which seems to be disturbingly common these days} then every team at the quarter point of the season will have a loss. Also, we seem to forget that the Patriots are still a damn good team, they just so happened to run into a buzzsaw at the loudest stadium in the world, which would make even the '72 Dolphins rattled, and in Miami, which has been rather tough on them for years at their place.

I think all of us seem to get way too caught up on all of the sports media hoopla and instant judgement that they make on a week-to-week basis instead of judging them by their record and if need be, the quality wins/bad losses that they had.

It's pretty similar to college football right now, everyone not named Florida State is or has a loss on their season, but that doesn't mean that all hope is gone for the contenders. Though it does make me wonder a bit, if this keeps up, does anyone other than Florida State want to win the title?

BBS Signature

Response to Nfl Talk & Anime Girls 2014-10-05 22:45:09

This is the kind of shit that makes me think that the NFL is rigged.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature