00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

asieks084 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Spooky experiences

395 Views | 11 Replies

Spooky experiences 2014-09-23 08:47:03

(sorry if theres another thread about it)

What are some spooky/paranormal experiences you've had lately?

In my sister's room there's this lamp that turns on/off when you touch it and it kept going on/off one night.
I was home alone

Spooky experiences

BBS Signature

Response to Spooky experiences 2014-09-23 08:56:44

At 9/23/14 08:47 AM, klompors wrote: (sorry if theres another thread about it)

What are some spooky/paranormal experiences you've had lately?

In my sister's room there's this lamp that turns on/off when you touch it and it kept going on/off one night.
I was home alone

Yes I posted this thread before .

I actually been possessed by a ghost belie it or not . Literately lost control of my body .

Also i think something is stalking me every now and then . I think my house has some unrest spirits

Response to Spooky experiences 2014-09-23 11:06:00

There was that one time where that one thing happened and everyone got spooked by it.

Response to Spooky experiences 2014-09-23 11:10:49

At 9/23/14 11:06 AM, NGPulp wrote: There was that one time where that one thing happened and everyone got spooked by it.

2spooky4me

Drawin' and being trash. :3

Response to Spooky experiences 2014-09-23 11:25:26

My oldest brother married a woman and she was pregnant with their first child. The father of my brothers wife was very old, and very sick...he was determined to stay alive long enough to see the baby born.

He didn't make it. Shortly after he passed away, the baby was born.

Flash forward a year or so, the baby is old enough to stand up on her own, and she's interacting and talking with someone that isn't there. We watched her from afar...completely distracted with someone, her eyes fixated at an adults height...we're pretty certain that was the ghost of the father. It wasn't just nonsensical baby spasms at something thats not there, she was FIXATED, INVOLVED, and INTERACTING with somebody...who was not there...

Come to learn that babies and animals are apparently more sensitive to picking up ghosts, and I've been fascinated by ghosts and legitimate hauntings ever since.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Spooky experiences 2014-09-23 11:30:48

At 9/23/14 11:27 AM, NippleManOfMilk wrote: Sometimes when I poop, a little water splashes on my butthole. The really spooky part is sometimes the water has pee pee in it.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of piss in your anus m8

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Spooky experiences 2014-09-23 11:32:54

At 9/23/14 11:32 AM, Ama wrote:
At 9/23/14 11:30 AM, Sevkat wrote:
At 9/23/14 11:27 AM, NippleManOfMilk wrote: Sometimes when I poop, a little water splashes on my butthole. The really spooky part is sometimes the water has pee pee in it.
There's nothing wrong with a bit of piss in your anus m8
Sevkat hold me.

Only if I can squeeze your ass.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Spooky experiences 2014-09-23 11:34:00

At 9/23/14 11:33 AM, Ama wrote:
At 9/23/14 11:32 AM, Sevkat wrote:
At 9/23/14 11:32 AM, Ama wrote:
At 9/23/14 11:30 AM, Sevkat wrote:
At 9/23/14 11:27 AM, NippleManOfMilk wrote:
Sevkat hold me.
Only if I can squeeze your ass.
Okay bby.

jk i don't wanna hold your ugly shit x^dddddd
deal w/ it nerd

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Spooky experiences 2014-09-23 11:38:29

At 9/23/14 11:35 AM, Ama wrote: Damn u sure rekt me m8.

#rekt

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Spooky experiences 2014-09-23 11:58:15

I'm a firm believer in the paranormal and have had my fair share of spooky situations, but the most convincing occurrence was when I was living in the 11th floor of an apartment in Memphis.

One night, I opened the window in my bedroom to take a good look at the city life, when all of the sudden I was hit with a force of cold air. My body shivered at the dramatic change in temperature. It felt as if something was going through me and flowing into the room. Immediately after that, I heard the door behind me slam shut. It was very startling since it sounded like someone had given it a very aggressive push to close it.

Frightened, I scramble over the bed to open the door. As I turned the handle and pulled, it felt like there was somebody on the other side tugging on it to keep it shut. As I pulled the door closer to me, the tugging stopped and I almost hit myself in the face from the sudden lack of resistance. The door was now completely ajar.

Sensing that this spirit was acting hostile, I felt unsafe in this new apartment, and had decided right there that I would leave tonight and stay at a friend's place. As I walk over to shut the window, I felt yet another cold force hit me, just like before. Could a second spirit have entered the room? I once again hear my door forcefully slam shut. It's obvious now that the spirits are attempting to isolate me. I run for the door.

There was no time for me to pack my things. No time to explain to the landlord. The only things I bother to grab are my wallet and my keys. As I run downstairs, I hear my bedroom door slam shut for the last time. I never came back.

BBS Signature

Response to Spooky experiences 2014-09-23 13:12:38

At 9/23/14 11:58 AM, FinaLee wrote: scooby dooby doo where are you

What do you mean you never came back? You just completely left your computer, your furniture and all of that good stuff behind?

Response to Spooky experiences 2014-09-23 13:35:34

I took an X-Ray and found out I had a skeleton inside me
Didn't sleep for weeks

Spooky experiences

BBS Signature