00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KouteiFK just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Idea For an animated series

411 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

New Idea For an animated series 2014-09-22 19:10:00

Basically i need some animators a few writers especially those well versed in poems metaphor and idioms for this idea.
The basic plotline revolves around a guy people refer to as wayward James who has a mental illness referred to as Literalis or literalitis of which causes him to take obvious metaphors, and things that should be taken with a grain of salt and takes it to a literal degree. The idea is that it will revolve around james doing things that are illegal with the results being comedic due to the fact that he was told to do things. The first episode will revolve around James attempting to steal a plane because his boss told him to "take a plane" to a business meeting elsewhere. Since I sorta wanna direct it I'll give a general gyst of what I want for the episode and writers and animators will create the rest of the cast and storyline based on this gyst. I'll give important facts about James for episodes and if it doesn't seem too funny tell me and we'll see if we can't brainstorm. If anyone is interested in the idea. All swearing and anything not exactly child friendly will be censored such things like swearing will end up cutoff by something that happens inside the animation for example a truck blows it's horn as it passes by to cut off a someone about to cuss. Anything regarding severed limbs will reflect the grim adventures of billy and mandy since there will be no blood save for such rare occassions as blood banks if or when they appear. In any case if you're interested umm I guess you could sign up. Production bloopers such as animation, voice acting, and anything in general will be produced in separate episodes umm pretty much anything comedic or generally funny. The bloopers will be compiled into single episode seasons "if we get that far" the episodes of bloopers revolve around those of the entire season it came from. But if they aren't as popular as the series they can be cut out if you guys all agree. Umm I'm not really sure how to go about getting you guys uh signed up for a collaboration work.

Response to New Idea For an animated series 2014-09-22 20:27:39

That giant wall of text belongs in the collabs forum.

Smarty Art, Ninja, Action

BBS Signature

Response to New Idea For an animated series 2014-09-23 01:39:52

At 9/22/14 08:27 PM, Celshaded wrote: That giant wall of text belongs in the collabs forum.

I thought that forum was a myth! If you get the idea.