00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ParallaxDraw just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Lookin for some support my dears!

592 Views | 24 Replies

Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 05:12:42

Oh, Hello ladies and gentlemen from Newgrounds lands, like some of you im a veteran guy who was in the most crueless and bloddiest wars in the universe, but im not here to tell my story, im here for you support.

Someday i was looking for some fresh and new stuff in the internet like new game or art websites, but i get sad when i google it and i see nothing but only the top websites, i know the top websites on the internet, so i say, Where are the new ones? Where are they? So, i looked in the depths of google and yahoo and bing... But it was a no sense travesy, cause nothing was there, just the most powerful websites. So, i Cried.

After i was cried i think to myself... I can do it, i can do a site with free advertsiments to this new promising websites with some art and gaming and craft stuff, ya know.

So i start this crusade for that ones, offering my free services to add in to my website.

No matter what languaje or nationality you have, if you have that website, you can share with me and i will share it to the world, or maybe you know a website with good stuff you can dhare with me too, to give that opportunity to the new ones.

So, i dont put my website here, i will be in touch with this topic or if you want it, you can message me.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen, i hope your support with this proyect.

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 05:16:21

At 9/22/14 05:12 AM, Cazadoriv wrote: So, i Cried.

don't worry bro i did too when i noticed the big beefy black guy watching my every move at the bottom of this page

OUT

BBS Signature

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 05:17:42

At 9/22/14 05:16 AM, retr0smash wrote:
At 9/22/14 05:12 AM, Cazadoriv wrote: So, i Cried.
don't worry bro i did too when i noticed the big beefy black guy watching my every move at the bottom of this page

yeah... snif.. snif....

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 05:30:34

this guy is an indian scammer PLEASE don't pm him he tried to trick me into downloading remote access software in order to coerce my credit card information

Unlimited poop or salad

BBS Signature

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 05:32:12

At 9/22/14 05:30 AM, Princess-Laucherella wrote: this guy is an indian scammer PLEASE don't pm him he tried to trick me into downloading remote access software in order to coerce my credit card information

What? no lol so, dont PM me, just post here .-.

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 05:33:58

i have reason to believe this man is an indian scammer

Unlimited poop or salad

BBS Signature

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 05:38:43

At 9/22/14 05:33 AM, Princess-Laucherella wrote: i have reason to believe this man is an indian scammer

im not a scammer dood :( i read "How i became a sheep thing"

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 05:39:56

indian version of bulk and skull tuba music plays as cazadoriv slowly realizes he is being found out

OUT

BBS Signature

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 05:42:54

At 9/22/14 05:39 AM, retr0smash wrote: indian version of bulk and skull tuba music plays as cazadoriv slowly realizes he is being found out

this only can be solved with a fight to the death, go.

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 05:55:12

OP remote accessed me and opened up a webcam window and started staring right at the lens and masturbating he said in a thick Indian accent that he wouldn't stop until I gave him my credit card info I have proof thanks to puush

it was horrible

Unlimited poop or salad

BBS Signature

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 05:55:35

washies the copious amounts of gel out of your hair HA now who will trust you to use remote access on their computers

OUT

BBS Signature

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 05:58:24

At 9/22/14 05:55 AM, Princess-Laucherella wrote: OP remote accessed me and opened up a webcam window and started staring right at the lens and masturbating he said in a thick Indian accent that he wouldn't stop until I gave him my credit card info I have proof thanks to puush

it was horrible

Oh no, my plan was discovered

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 06:00:00

Everyone, I am an expert in websites. You have to use http with an S for security. If anyone LOLs at you, that means they are calling you a loser online.

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 06:04:04

At 9/22/14 06:00 AM, Starberry wrote: Everyone, I am an expert in websites. You have to use http with an S for security. If anyone LOLs at you, that means they are calling you a loser online.

Thank you for the advice

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 06:07:22

At 9/22/14 06:00 AM, Starberry wrote: Everyone, I am an expert in websites. You have to use http with an S for security. If anyone LOLs at you, that means they are calling you a loser online.

fuck YOU dad your business ventures with bodog failed and you are TAKING IT OUT on me. no amount of belt whips will ever save you from the guilt of blowing all the earnings on that mansion full of pauly shore impersonators

why do you have such sshit taste in EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! GOD frinking IDIOT

OUT

BBS Signature

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 06:10:42

At 9/22/14 06:07 AM, retr0smash wrote:
At 9/22/14 06:00 AM, Starberry wrote:
fuck YOU dad your business ventures with bodog failed and you are TAKING IT OUT on me. no amount of belt whips will ever save you from the guilt of blowing all the earnings on that mansion full of pauly shore impersonators

why do you have such sshit taste in EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! GOD frinking IDIOT

Shhh..Shhh.. All will be ok dood.. *hugs* just we need a family therapy here...

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 06:13:04

this is called a "confidence scam", common among indian scammers

Unlimited poop or salad

BBS Signature

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 06:17:59

w ell im going to leave you too here to deal with this asshole. Fucking asshole thinks he can come MY form and scame me; my family. Whos he think he is??? Ok dad, uncle laucheroni, make this guy regret it. This is retro signing off the Ng BBS the cool forum. the Cool Thing! Good night fiji water homeos *****IF U SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKEN!******

OUT

BBS Signature

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 06:18:50

At 9/22/14 06:13 AM, Princess-Laucherella wrote: this is called a "confidence scam", common among indian scammers

guyam bru this is no scam :( we have some serious bussines here, ya know, serius bussinesssss ~

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 06:19:51

he musgt be punished

Unlimited poop or salad

BBS Signature

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 06:24:09

back on topic here, people. you shuld check out http://www.techdeck.com/ it is a Cool Website for Cool Online Kids! Radical~

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 06:27:20

unghffgf oh yeah

Unlimited poop or salad

BBS Signature

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 06:29:10

At 9/22/14 06:24 AM, Starberry wrote: back on topic here, people. you shuld check out http://www.techdeck.com/ it is a Cool Website for Cool Online Kids! Radical~

thank u man, gotcha

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 06:29:51

its christmas in september bABY

Unlimited poop or salad

BBS Signature

Response to Lookin for some support my dears! 2014-09-22 07:14:18

So..what is this thread about again?
I'm so confused.

Drawin' and being trash. :3